Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,449 members, 7,958,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos (20034 Views)

Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by tiredoflife(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
If only the south east can boycott elections next year
The message will be huge

Sept 14 is coming
The day nnmadi KANU house was invaded
Heard its a remembrance day cool
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by proudevil: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
eezeribe:
Nigeria has never been this divided along ethnic and religious lines since the end of civil war...
Buhari has taken this country at least 50 years backward.
not buhari your people did.
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Mavricky777: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Chiagozien, I am quite disappointed in you and other Ibo brothers here. Your likes are part of the reason the south can never unify.
I don’t know why, my Igbo brothers likes calling Yorubas cowards. Is the president or Nigeria a Yoruba? Was these women detained by Yorubas? When Kalu your messiah was released how many Igbo men/gov/politicians had the guts to be there? But a sitting governor Fayose and fani Kayode was there. The igbos were massacred in Enugu, was it who the igbos do ? Please be restrained let The Yorubas be. Can an Igbo ever allow a stranger to hold a political position in the South East ? But Yorubas are benevolent,kind and accommodating, igbos hold political position in Lagos. Is Desmond Elliot Yoruba ? The igbos are the cause of their problems. What has the Yoruba done for Christ sake? I live in the east. At every opportunity Yorubas are called cowards by the igbos just because they did not support a war, that was guided by selfishness and greed. How can you force the Yorubas to a war without telling them
Their stake on the collaboration? Funny enough Igbo girls marry Yoruba men more than their brothers these days. Please this should end, I am tired of Yorubas being called cowards, we have never lost any war the last time I checked. Please be guided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nnamdi cownu did worse he's in Ghana now chasing olosho upandan...whos the coward here?. Ojukwu ran, Nnamdi ran why do they always run after starting trouble?.They should go learn from true freedom fighters like femi falana, fela kuti, gani fawemi people who stood their ground against oppression..But no these flatinoids empty barrell will prefer to make noise then cry to amnesty international later

1 Like

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Mccullum: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sorry to protesters
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by madmohamed(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
VeryStupidBoy:
angry

Very Useless set of Flat Heads offsprings

Dirty ugly people

Quote me and answer my signature
who let u out of the cage useless pig from land of � Mainer
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by awoofawoo: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Ogadimma

Wow you remind of one song that start with term ogadinma! E ogadinma e 3x Oye ganzo Biyama, oyenmo onanzo........ Those wonderful Ibo in the 70s to 80s don't if I got the spelling right thou......
I love Ibo music beat and rhythm........

Igbo women are know to be brave...... Unlike wrapper tying men folks bunch of noise making chest beater �

1 Like

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Emycord: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
princechurchill:
Ring shall varnish from our noses and the harness from our back
And the fruitful field of Biafra land shall be traded by Igbos alone
1. PEOPLE of biafra, men of biafra,
women of our beloved land
hearken to my joyful tidings,
of the golden future time
2. soon or late the day is coming
tyrant north shall lose thier hold
and the fruitful land of biafra
shall be trod by its people
3. rings shall varnish from our noses
and the harassment from our life
bit and squr shall rust forever
cruel whip no more shall crack
4 riches more dan mind can picture
oil and gas and merchandise
technolog-y shall sustain us
on the day that biafra comes
5 bright will shine the land of biafra
purer shall its rivers be
sweeter yet shall blow its breezes
on the day that sets us free
6 for this day we all must labour
though some die before it breaks
se people ss people
all must toil for freedom sake
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by awoofawoo: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Emycord:

1. PEOPLE of biafra, men of biafra,
women of our beloved land
hearken to my joyful tidings,
of the golden future time
2. soon or late the day is coming
tyrant north shall lose thier hold
and the fruitful land of biafra
shall be trod by its people
3. rings shall varnish from our noses
and the harassment from our life
bit and squr shall rust forever
cruel whip no more shall crack
4 riches more dan mind can picture
oil and gas and merchandise
technolog-y shall sustain us
on the day that biafra comes
5 bright will shine the land of biafra
purer shall its rivers be
sweeter yet shall blow its breezes
on the day that sets us free
6 for this day we all must labour
though some die before it breaks
se people ss people
all must toil for freedom sake

Nice bro....... Your courage shall set you free...... Thank you thank you Apollo Aba........
O mama.....

Our igbo let stop all fight abeg don't all online dizz to heart too much
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by awoofawoo: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Nnamdi cownu did worse he's in Ghana now chasing olosho upandan...whos the coward here?. Ojukwu ran, Nnamdi ran why do they always run after starting trouble?.They should go learn from true freedom fighters like femi falana, fela kuti, gani fawemi people who stood their ground against oppression..But no these flatinoids empty barrell will prefer to make noise then cry to amnesty international later

Abeg stop this........ Appreciate the woman for their bravery
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
mathew247:
If they get jailed...Nigeria will burn.

Like it burned when Nnamdi Kanu was jailed for two years +
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Arysexy:
God bless Biafra

Which of the Gods? The Jewish one or the Christian one or Nnamdi Kanu's god?
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Egbechofaith27: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by awoofawoo: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ioannes:

Which of the Gods? The Jewish one or the Christian one or Nnamdi Kanu's god?

Why you like wahala..... E don do abeg

1 Like

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by chiagozien(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mavricky777:
Chiagozien, I am quite disappointed in you and other Ibo brothers here. Your likes are part of the reason the south can never unify.
I don’t know why, my Igbo brothers likes calling Yorubas cowards. Is the president or Nigeria a Yoruba? Was these women detained by Yorubas? When Kalu your messiah was released how many Igbo men/gov/politicians had the guts to be there? But a sitting governor Fayose and fani Kayode was there. The igbos were massacred in Enugu, was it who the igbos do ? Please be restrained let The Yorubas be. Can an Igbo ever allow a stranger to hold a political position in the South East ? But Yorubas are benevolent,kind and accommodating, igbos hold political position in Lagos. Is Desmond Elliot Yoruba ? The igbos are the cause of their problems. What has the Yoruba done for Christ sake? I live in the east. At every opportunity Yorubas are called cowards by the igbos just because they did not support a war, that was guided by selfishness and greed. How can you force the Yorubas to a war without telling them
Their stake on the collaboration? Funny enough Igbo girls marry Yoruba men more than their brothers these days. Please this should end, I am tired of Yorubas being called cowards, we have never lost any war the last time I checked. Please be guided
first there is nothing like south unity,our father believed on south unity and was betray by yours,current generation will never make the same mistake,

yea the president of nigeria is not a yoruba but a god to some yorubas.
Talking about kanu and not kalu as you stated,who are the people that stood for his bail,maybe they are all yorubas.

The mascara in is it still going on since we did nothing.

Can you tell us how you are accommodating igbos,do you give them land freely or do they pay for it?
and you say that you base in the east,mr accommodatetor can you tell us how many times igbo attack you or disaccomadate you.

You mean yorubas did not support a War that Was guided with selfishness and greed.then why did you joined the northern to fight igbos,why not stay natural?

Talking about marrying our women,well we know getting married to igbo lady is a great achievement in yoruba land.
Who no like better thing.

Lastly"you never lost any war"
kindly tell us the war you people have fought before.
Dont dont forget kwara is still control by fulani.

3 Likes

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by nawtyme: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
VeryStupidBoy:
angry

Dirty ugly people

Of course you are a very stvpid human being
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by xtervaganza(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Any time I see anything relating to Biafra or ipob and arrest and intimidation I get really upset

I'm 100% Yoruba, but what is wrong in wanting put? Is it by force to be part of a country?

If you're Yoruba or Hausa and you don't support Biafra may the rest of your life be bound where you don't want to be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Egbechofaith25: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by callixibe: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
The law of natural justice also demands that you don't force into an alliance or amalgamation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by 4pppp(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
A lot of people have died because of Biafra, i don't think this people will ever give up this struggle
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

This nonsense u guys r doing will surely come back to hunt u all n d future

I agree your yoruba muslim mouth which is glued to abooki anus. Insha Allah! Amin sumobini!

cheesy
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Emycord: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
VeryStupidBoy:
angry

Dirty ugly people

your name says it all. pls compare useless with stupid and you will find the answer to your signature
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Banmeallday: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Very good women, even though Chioma is there dancing with Davido. WOnder how she feels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDX93IX_95s&t=8s
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by velocity25(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
God bless our mothers, wives and sisters for their courage and bravery! God bless Children Of The Rising Sun
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by TAO11(f): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Favour9ja(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Egbechofaith27: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Ihateyoumod: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

I agree your yoruba muslim mouth which is glued to abooki anus. Insha Allah! Amin sumobini!

cheesy

So anybody who condemns the evil of ipob is a Yoruba Muslim.....I sorry for ur parents, dem think say dem born pikin
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

So anybody who condemns the evil of ipob is a Yoruba Muslim.....I sorry for ur parents, dem think say dem born pikin

I agree your muslim skull buharist skull sir. Amin!
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by nijabazaar: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
I hate this country...
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by durableking: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
this is serius

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Conclude Take Over Of 4 Discos / Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi / President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.