Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos (19885 Views)

Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Joemetry(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2018
WATCH THESE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT LABEL THEM TERRORISTS WHEN WE KNOW WHO THE REAL TERRORISTS ARE...

#FREE_THOSE_FREEDOM_FIGHTERS...

2 Likes

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by bonechamberlain(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2018
when I see this, I remember the statement. "give me liberty or give me death" .... Patrick Henry.

2 Likes

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by checkolatunji: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2018
eezeribe:
Nigeria has never been this divided along ethnic and religious lines since the end of civil war...
Buhari has taken this country at least 50 years backward.

That's true and it's because one part of the country wants the government to fail because they hate PMB

2 Likes

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by binaws(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2018
imagine how the iyrics wil be. Useles flat head people. Bt ur elders are nt joining u they are busy sharing national cake money.
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by idonhammer: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=VeryStupidBoy post=70445173] angryindeed you are so stupid..get Bleep outa here]

1 Like

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by jonneljonn(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2018
which way forward for this country why are we being drwan back by bad governments?we need to move forward asa naton for God sake
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Cj4charles(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2018
VeryStupidBoy:
angry

Very Useless set of Flat Heads offsprings
Dirty ugly people

Quote me and answer my signature
** you are Just like your name

2 Likes

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by eagleeye2: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2018
The armed forces are quick to swing into action at slightest mention of IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2018
With love from Rivers state...Igbo is Igbo anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2018
See those mumu up there calling foolishness matyrdom. Continue irritating the judge cheesy
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by itu404(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2018
A deft political move by the ipob... bring few supporters together, let them chants Biafra slogans when eventually arrested it will put the APC government in bad light. grin grin grin TIME WILL TELL IF IT WILL WORK. The government should expect other moves and be foresighted to quell them
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by chiagozien(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:
I'm proud to be an Igbo lady.We are resilient and no coward.
you ladies are not like yoruba men.

4 Likes

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by chiagozien(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2018
checkolatunji:

That's true and it's because one part of the country wants the government to fail because they hate PMB
and he is failing.

2 Likes

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Ihateyoumod: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Which nonsense?... That Nigeria is a dead glorified disease ... Allow others to have their own country.. Carry the Nigeria chop...

U cannot want to be in Nigeria wen it favours some of ur elites u and wen it does not, they cajole u to say they don't want again just because of their own selfish interests
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by gidgiddy: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
jonneljonn:
which way forward for this country why are we being drwan back by bad governments?we need to move forward asa naton for God sake

Who is "we"?

1 Like

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by chiagozien(m): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

Who is "we"?
he mean we niger area.
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Nightmareo07: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ipob women have more guts than Yoruba men.
#fact

2 Likes

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Lymasaba(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
this namdi Kalu
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by 3Ceagle(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
The police and Nigerian government is just playing to the gallery and unwittingly attracting dislike in that part of the country. It won't harm any body if they head to the government house to registered there grievance and the governor or any other person receives them with a promise to convey their request to the FG. That is how it is done in advance world but no, our government will continue to apply same method of nation building that has never worked till date. Even though they are not exactly alike, Osinbajo went to the ND and had a dialogue with stakeholders and the result is the relate calmness we have over there today. That is the power dialogue.
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by 2016v2017: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
eezeribe:
Nigeria has never been this divided along ethnic and religious lines since the end of civil war...
Buhari has taken this country at least 50 years backward.
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Pyroex(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
[ Naso my dear quote author=Lilimax post=70445237]Efi na enweghi odu, chi ya na-achuru ya ijiji cry
Ubochi nta, achuo na owerre nchi!
[/quote]
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Pat081: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
mathew247:
If they get jailed...Nigeria will burn.
ntin will happen just dat dey re b foolish
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by tiredoflife(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
VeryStupidBoy:
angry

Dirty ugly people

Quote me and answer my signature

Na fish go chop ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Xander85: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
WahalaDeyHere:

Can't wait to hear the soprano and alto in their album when prison guards start phucking them day and night in jail.

Check out my Instagram @WahalaDeyHere

I hope all you lovers of Nigeria can read this one...purportedly coming from a female! This 'woman' is hoping the prison guards rape these innocent women, and the post is still up here!

I'm sure neutrals can now begin to understand why some of us have lost hope in the geographical expression called Nigeria...a country filled with hypocrites who can't stand the sight of each other!

2 Likes

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
I LOVE BIAFRA WITH ALL MY LIFE....I DO BIAFRA....I SHOW BIAFRA....I PREACH BIAFRA

#BIAFREXIT

#NO VOTING COME 2019

1 Like

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Xander85:

I hope all you lovers of Nigeria can read this one...purportedly coming from a female! This 'woman' is hoping the prison guards rape these innocent women, and the post is still up here!

I'm sure neutrals can now begin to understand why some of us have lost hope in the geographical expression called Nigeria...a country filled with hypocrites who can't stand the sight of each other!

U think he's a woman those are BMCs GIVE THEM CODIEN AND SUBSCRIPTION ALLOWANCE THEY WILL COME ONLINE AND CHANGE GENDER...

2 Likes

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Dareal90s(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
They will soon keep shut.
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=VeryStupidBoy post=70445173] angry

Dirty ugly people

Na thunda wey go fire ur mouth
Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by hopilo: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Fate of freedom fighters. Always ends in success as the dream at some point will become a reality.

1 Like

Re: Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos by Dareal90s(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
chiagozien:
Igbo women doing what afonja men can never try to do because of their cowardice.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
God bless our mothers.
God bless all lovers of freedom.

We must continue.
U mean the Afonjas that came to ur region to kill you and chase u to Cameroon are cowards? u will say that again very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Moves To Take Over Power In Abia, Commences LG Tour / FG Hints At Salary Increase For Civil Servants, Uncovers ‘5,000’ Ghost Workers / Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.