Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues (17841 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by EwuOjota: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lalasticlacla final warning to you too.

Stop posting rubbish.

Pocohantas still thinking about you. Once my salary is increased we are getting married.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by mrjaydee(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:
Seun

Seun

Seun

Let this be my final warning to you or I will deactivate my account. I cannot struggle with my civil service salary,and then buy DATA only to be seeing TOnto morning till night.

Tonto Dikeh is finished. Washed up. Finito. Expired. Plastic Rubber. Throway.

If you must show us pictures, show us picture of that young 16 old actress( Daniella or what's her name) make we dey imagine wetin we go do to am if she BIG. No show us Tonto wey half of Nigeria don run THROUGH.

Okay I don anger finish.
baba Don vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by sylvadan: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
made4naija:
Tonto shared the video on her Instastory.

Watch the video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/video-of-actress-tonto-dikeh-teaching-her-son-andre-how-to-speak-in-tongues/

teaching a child of how many years ti speak in which tongue?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Exwizard: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Timil:
Make I send 5k?

Yes,! Yes! Yes! 5k will surely do
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Octaves(m): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
psychologist:
It's OK to teach him how to speak in tongue

But sharing it on social media has defected the motive
how is it ok to teach sb how to speak in tongues. is it a human language?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Mankosi: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Thought she said police want to arrest her?
Hmm I think this woman is running out of ideas on how to remain relevant and popular.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by ollah2: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
9jvirgin:
Sad!!!

When a Forum is losing it's Value and Essence, it scrambles for all types of Junk and Spam to stay relevant.

Seun please, hold an emergency with these Mods, this type of topic on the front page speaks about the caliber of team you have.

You can't honestly blame se.un. Nigeria has deteriorated to the extent that only stupidity sells. It's either you join them you exit, he took the earlier.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Topaz08(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
That's nice, teach am well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Stevo22: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
you don't teach people to speak in tongue. Now I know the spirit working inside tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by LordPhilip(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
olaolulazio:
When will she teach him how to smoke?
Lmaoo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
See as she do mouth like who wan kiss my butt hole
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Favour9ja(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Timil: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Exwizard:

Yes,! Yes! Yes! 5k will surely do
Okay I go send 5kobo but una go give me change four kobo. Send your account number
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by enemyofprogress: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dat her mouth go don suck prick tire just like Bisola of bbnaija
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Oreofepeters: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
but meanwhile
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by africanusvu(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
I pity the innocent boy who will soon grow to know that he is s son of a LovePeddler
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by shegie(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mr chuchill get ur boy from this ogbange lady before dis boy turn to something else i swear

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by nonhuman(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
at the end god is mocked, devil glorified

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Cumtroller: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Exwizard:
as ileya comes tomorrow, somebody should surprise me and help my life with little change.

Afonja Muslim, stop begging up and down. Shameless mofo.

Soon na skull mining industry you go enter.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by candelahria(f): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Now,I'm 100% sure that her tongues are fake! undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by deebrain(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Now this is wrong.

This and many others done by this lady (whom I'm a fan of her acting however) shows (between her and her former husband) who the guilty one is.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Exwizard: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Timil:
Okay I go send 5kobo but una go give me change four kobo. Send your account number
the deal is 5k ooooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Exwizard: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Cumtroller:

Afonja Muslim, stop begging up and down. Shameless mofo.

Soon na skull mining industry you go enter.
I know people like you will show up....... Can't you I just pass by instead?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kira290:
this is laughable...Lol cheesy undecided
Add me on Skype at kira 290...Thanks.. Us,uk and Canada residents only!... I don't do shows for Nigerian residents sorry undecided
I ain't impressed boy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by oodua1stson: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
When will this apparent lunatic losing this child's custody?

Churchill should every means possible to remove his son far away from this psycho
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Cumtroller: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Exwizard:

I know people like you will show up....... Can't you I just pass by instead?
Shameless e-beggar. To find work dey hard you?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by ChinagoChiBoy: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
It is only a psycho-lunatic and insane piccaneny that doesn't know that it is only when the holy spirit descend on an individual before he can speak in so called tongues. Bia Seun..."!"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by lakefist(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
9jvirgin:
Sad!!!

When a Forum is losing it's Value and Essence, it scrambles for all types of Junk and Spam to stay relevant.

Seun please, hold an emergency with these Mods, this type of topic on the front page speaks about the caliber of team you have.

I tell you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by TheUbermensch: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kira290:
Add me on Skype at kira 290...Thanks.. Us,uk and Canada residents only!... I don't do shows for Nigerian residents sorry undecided
Do you go nude?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by TheUbermensch: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kira290:
Do you go nude?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by sweetilicious(f): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
olaolulazio:
When will she teach him how to smoke?
Go get a life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by olaolulazio(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
sweetilicious:
Go get a life
gat one already... Thanks for d advice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Onyejekwe And Non-Fan Who Said No One Knows Her / Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy / Omotola Or Cher: Who Is Hotter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.