Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,028 members, 7,845,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues (17850 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
9jvirgin:
Sad!!!

When a Forum is losing it's Value and Essence, it scrambles for all types of Junk and Spam to stay relevant.

Seun please, hold an emergency with these Mods, this type of topic on the front page speaks about the caliber of team you have.
sometimes I try to understand his attitude, maybe he just don't like to be told what to do. This complaint has been said by different people up to a hundred times but yet this forum keeps getting worse. Until a strong competitor comes up before his eye will clear

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Evince(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
how is it ok? is speaking in tongue a language to be learnt or a language spoken when spiritually possessed? ayam not understanding
psychologist:
It's OK to teach him how to speak in tongue

But sharing it on social media has defected the motive
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Vieybazz(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
What's up with this bloggers self .......I don't understand what's betwn dem and tonto this day......so much love I have for this girl before has started depreciating cos she's trying to convince the world about her spiritual life after all the atrocities done in tym past......if she's truely a believer as she claim, then it should be between her and God, and not otherwise
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Scam!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by sweetilicious(f): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2018
olaolulazio:
gat one already... Thanks for d advice.
Its okay.Kindly use it resourcefully.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry / The Sexiest Teacher I Have Ever Seen In My Life / Banky W’s Parents Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.