Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,773 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

See It Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See It Yourself (294 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See It Yourself by afolayan22(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
TEN KIND OF PEOPLE IN A GROUP CHAT
(1).THE ADMINISTRATORS:This ones are the group of person who created a platform so as to reach it members in dissemination of information pertinent to others.I call this one the Originators

(2).THE I SUPPORT:This ones are group of people on the platform who only agree to whatever idea or information posted to the group in respective of who post it.I tag this ones as followers.

(3).THE DISTURBERS OR JOKERS:It's believe that in every group there is 75% assurance that some person in the group only contribute to the platform by cracking jokes so as to unleash the paparazi of the group haven identify the atmospheric dullness.I tag them as comedians and comedianees.

(4).THE BACKROOM LAUGHERS:This ones we not comment or contribute to better jollifcation of the platform but only laugh behind close door to anything posted on the group.I call this ones the Smilers.

(5).THE COMPLAINANT:This ones neither contribute to the development of the group but only complain about every post on the platform.I tag this ones as the Wailers.

(6).THE ERROR DETECTORS:This ones feel like the omniknowest,they are only after peoples sentence mistake and instead of them to correct the victim they begins mockery.I tag them as CCTV mistake monitor abi the village people.

(7).THE BISHOPS AND THE SHEILK:This ones think they can fool their creator,they neither perform whatever religion stuff they post on the group chat and also forcefully mandate such post to everyone else they will face the rout of the great Maker.I tag them endtime preachers.

(cool.THE AFRAID ONES:This ones are afraid to make a sentence structure mistake so the remain quiet and contrbute nothing to the group.

(9).THE QUESTION MONGERS:This ones only comment on the group just to ask questions.They are never answer givers but questions pertakers.I tag them the i must know.

(10).THE ON AND OFF GROUPERS:This ones easily get angry and remove theirself on the platform and after a while they beg to be reinstated to the group.I tag them the Ghadaffi.

By.(Afolayan Olawale)

(1) (Reply)

Sina Rambo Ft. Offset & Davido – Lamborghini / My Wife Has Serious Trust Issues: How Do I Help Her? / Friends, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.