Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" (43039 Views)

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Oluwaseyi456(m): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Like father lik daughter
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Godwin978(m): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shortyy:
If she makes you happy, then I'm happy for you.
if your sister practice same sex marriage will you be happy about her?
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Oreofepeters: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
mumu girl. How toto go take dey knack toto

rubbish
they use toys...

by the way how much is pussybarbecue?
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by ewenla7: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
why hasn't this girl been arrested already. thought thr is a law against same sex relationships
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by MicWizzy: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
What a waste, i thought there is a law forbiding this ?What a waste, i thought there is a law forbiding this ?What a waste, i thought there is a law forbiding this ?
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by yinnyme(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
weIMPORT:
Veteran media personality, Charly Boy's daughter Dewy Oputa seems to be growing stronger in love with her lesbian partner.

Dewy Oputa shared this loved-up photo with her partner SJ and wrote:

'When you hold me, my emotions makes it clear, Just how much you mean to me, I listen to your heart-beat in rhythm with my own, With every pound that warming sound, Keeps me safe with #love you've shown.'

Dewy made her status public some few weeks back and this generated so much reaction across social media.

Her father Charly Boy, who was once an advocate against same sex marriage in the country, had to make a u-turn and give total support to the LGBT community after his daughter came out open that she is a lesbian.

Dewy however blasted her father, who she claimed didnt give her any support when she first came out clear to the family that she is a lesbian and this was way back before she opened up to the public.

“I can’t pinpoint the exact age I found out about my sexuality, but I was much younger. When I came out to my parents, it took them a while to adjust but my happiness comes first. I don’t feel bad about the negative comments my sexuality post has generated. I knew Nigerians would always have negative things to say and I was mentally prepared for it. I’m not here to sway anybody’s point of view; I’m here to bring awareness,” she said.

https://lailasnews.com/you-mean-so-much-to-me-charly-boys-daughter-says-to-lesbian-partner/

If this girl comes to Naija now and DSS arrested her they will say our Mumu Don do. Sometimes I wonder, obviously where one man mumu Don do another man mumu Don start.
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by lonelydora: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shortyy:
If she makes you happy, then I'm happy for you.

you are endorsing it?
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Daevid(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Your name says it all.... No need to talk further
OgogoroFreak:
They look good
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by StarUp: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Charly Boy once broke his father's(Justice Oputa) heart with his kinda lifestyle, now his daughter is doing same to him: reaping mode activated.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by yinnyme(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
weIMPORT:
Veteran media personality, Charly Boy's daughter Dewy Oputa seems to be growing stronger in love with her lesbian partner.

Dewy Oputa shared this loved-up photo with her partner SJ and wrote:

'When you hold me, my emotions makes it clear, Just how much you mean to me, I listen to your heart-beat in rhythm with my own, With every pound that warming sound, Keeps me safe with #love you've shown.'

Dewy made her status public some few weeks back and this generated so much reaction across social media.

Her father Charly Boy, who was once an advocate against same sex marriage in the country, had to make a u-turn and give total support to the LGBT community after his daughter came out open that she is a lesbian.

Dewy however blasted her father, who she claimed didnt give her any support when she first came out clear to the family that she is a lesbian and this was way back before she opened up to the public.

“I can’t pinpoint the exact age I found out about my sexuality, but I was much younger. When I came out to my parents, it took them a while to adjust but my happiness comes first. I don’t feel bad about the negative comments my sexuality post has generated. I knew Nigerians would always have negative things to say and I was mentally prepared for it. I’m not here to sway anybody’s point of view; I’m here to bring awareness,” she said.

https://lailasnews.com/you-mean-so-much-to-me-charly-boys-daughter-says-to-lesbian-partner/

If the DSS arrests her whenever she steps into Naija they will say their mumu Don do, where one man mumu Don do another man mumu just started.
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Shortyy(f): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
lonelydora:

you are endorsing it?
My dear in this short time I've lived on this earth, I've realized something.. you only live once. Live your life and enjoy every moment of it. Do what makes you happy and not what will make other people happy. Pursue that thing you think will bring you happiness no matter what people think. As long as it won't hurt other people. Just live.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by CodeineJunkiee(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Seun, hope say ur mods no high? Why are you subliminally promoting gays and lesbian. Have you been bribed too to promote the LGBT community or you're still staying in the closet yourself and you've decided to come out of the closet indirectly too. Sigh angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Shortyy(f): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Godwin978:
if your sister practice same sex marriage will you be happy about her?
As long as my sister is happy, I'm happy.
She being with a woman isn't affecting your life in any way, is it?

6 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Idrismusty97(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
matial:
She has Charli boy's looking.. Nawa for this world ohh..... Anyways checkout our signature for some 18+ naija content
"Na wa for this world" but you are advertising your pórn site with probably some lesbian contents upanda.

5 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Centcanada: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Charley boy mumu has entered the body of her daughter. But this one will ruined you my dear. I pray God to restore you quickly.
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by CodeineJunkiee(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shortyy:

As long as my sister is happy, I'm happy.
She being with a woman isn't affecting your life in any way, is it?

You're stupid.. I know you're a lesbian yourself na because u never jam correct dicck wey go make you straight shapaly.. Anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by akayy007: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
i wonder what is fascinating in sucking your fellow woman`s vagina after bleeding ewwwwwwwwe

i thought the law is 14 years imprisonment for people in this category cry cry cry
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Idrismusty97(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Two wasted pussies sad. Adious
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by donbachi(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
We are faced with a bigger problem right now in this country,which your father is aware...this your own can wait.

2 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by lonelydora: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shortyy:

My dear in this short time I've lived on this earth, I've realized something.. you only live once. Live your life and enjoy every moment of it. Do what makes you happy and not what will make other people happy. Pursue that thing you think will bring you happiness no matter what people think. As long as it won't hurt other people. Just live.

Very true. DM pls
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Shortyy(f): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
CodeineJunkiee:

You're stupid.. I know you're a lesbian yourself na because u never jam correct dicck wey go make you straight shapaly.. Anuofia!
Hmm i've got many things on my mind. Whatever two women are doing with their isn't a concern of mine. And shouldn't be yours either. Have a nice week.

7 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by ddjay: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

rubbish
Chai grin
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Shortyy(f): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
lonelydora:

Very true. DM pls
Sure. Send it

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by soso101: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

rubbish

She never collect better kpack, dat is y she still dey mumu her self. if her toto dey well rodded with nine inches confirmed, she go receive sense.
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Andrewkinggg: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
This girl too fine abeg!!!!

I wish say I fit change this girl orientation to being straight.

This girl fine scatterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by seborrhic: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Omo radarada.
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by educhigo: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
this show that nigeria is complete zoo law is not working again what happen to 14years jail term gay and lesbian law in nigeria.

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Lugar14(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
Look at this beautiful girl to waist her life being drill with fingers and and artificial penis
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Oh wow! They look good together. Enjoy yourselves babes kiss

2 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Idrismusty97(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
soso101:

She never collect better kpack, dat is y she still dey mumu her self. if her toto dey well rodded with nine inches confirmed, she go receive sense.
How many inches do you think is dildós and cucumber?
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by Dannydaking007(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
deepwater:
call her name, leave charlie out of it

by the way does she leave at gbagada too or in amelika? grin

She doesn't stay in Gbagada, even her father has sold his land there to Intercontinental bank (when it was the name) long time ago
Re: Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" by udemzyudex(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Why is the mod bringing this rubbish to front page, seun is your mod promoting homosexuality?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Blasts Igbos - Blames Them For Piracy. (screengrabs Included). / Portable Slaps A Pastor Who Was Preaching At His Bar / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.