Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. (2015 Views)

Mr Macaroni: No Political Party Enjoyed Opposition Like APC. They Cursed At GEJ / The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. by Toketimt: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2018
So many fools here talking about debt do not know that the greatest countries in the world are also great debtors.
As long as ur debt is within limit and spending it on infrastructures and not using it to pay salaries the way previous govt was, then u are good to go.
Re: Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. by Omeokachie: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Ode so NNPC borrowed ?

I don't think you read the article.

Your GEJ was a mess and he almost ruined this country. Thank God we kicked him out as we will keep ensuring PDP gets kicked out for the next 50 years

Even butterfly thinks it's a bird.
Eranko lasan.

BTW, I have passed on your "ode" message to the oldest person in your family.
Re: Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. by Butterflyle0: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2018
Omeokachie:

Even butterfly thinks it's a bird.
Eranko lasan.

BTW, I have passed on your "ode" message to the oldest person in your family.

Since you have genetic idiocy in you, I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. by Omeokachie: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Since you have genetic idiocy in you, I am not surprised.

The "genetic idiocy" message again passed on to the eldest person in your family.

Abirun omo.
Re: Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. by tonyzeal(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2018
Bros;its too early to start all these lie?thought today is a public holiday and lai Mohammed is on break too

Re: Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. by Almaiga: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2018
Buhari is a great leader. He took it upon himself to clean all GEJ's mess. Ever since he came in, every thing is becoming normal. This is the much reason why, Nigerian's love Baba so much.

Nigerian's are wiser now.

2 Likes

Re: Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

As expected the slave of a mumu and a thief cannot understand anything, what debt did your mumu leave behind and how much was he earning. Anyway it takes a poorly educated ignoramus to support a mumu.
lol... Empty rants as usual... Religious supporter
Re: Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2018
the more you try to rubbish gej name the more you drag se/ss away from buhari ..like I always say you don't your job too well you can't be tell me you need my help while telling me to kill my father it doesnt make sense ...buhari is hate down south even it is seen as a derogatory name here so try another pattern
Re: Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2018
Yyeske:
Wailers would naturally deny this great news and might not even comment knowing that they can't twist this.
as long as this new is coming from butterflyleo I will urge nairalanders to ignore it totally nothing good comes from a known propagandist
Re: Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. by Butterflyle0: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
the more you try to rubbish gej name the more you drag se/ss away from buhari ..like I always say you don't your job too well you can't be tell me you need my help while telling me to kill my father it doesnt make sense ...buhari is hate down south even it is seen as a derogatory name here so try another pattern

So truth is this painful to you? grin

Get ready for more pain because I will keep lashing you with them.

You want to blackmail me because I spoke the truth against that ineffectual Buffoon? You never see anything.

Nigerians and nairalanders will never listen to your type who tow the path of hatefilled propaganda.

I on the other hand drop facts all day which are in the public domain.

Your wailing will quadruple and I will contribute massively to it.

Your GEJ even in a time of plenty still left over $6b debt in NNPC JV and buhari with far less financial capability has cleared it and you think Nigerians are stupid to deny that fact?

Go and get your head checked

1 Like

Re: Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. by KINGOFTHEEAST: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

So truth is this painful to you? grin

Get ready for more pain because I will keep lashing you with them.

You want to blackmail me because I spoke the truth against that ineffectual Buffoon? You never see anything.

Nigerians and nairalanders will never listen to your type who tow the path of hatefilled propaganda.

I on the other hand drop facts all day which are in the public domain.

Your wailing will quadruple and I will contribute massively to it.

Your GEJ even in a time of plenty still left over $6b debt in NNPC JV and buhari with far less financial capability has cleared it and you think Nigerians are stupid to deny that fact?

Go and get your head checked
continue in your stupidity and foolery we know the tribe you can deceive despite your low and poor reasoning when the time comes we shall see APC can never ever smell that seat but I will reserve my curse till election is that is if you will still be alive yes your stinking lies can kill
Re: Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. by Butterflyle0: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
continue in your stupidity and foolery we know the tribe you can deceive despite your low and poor reasoning when the time comes we shall see APC can never ever smell that seat but I will reserve my curse till election is that is if you will still be alive yes your stinking lies can kill

This dream you are dreaming must have come from a strong case of malaria. grin

Get medical help
Re: Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. by jorion(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
Paying this after borrowing trillions without returns, received loots without returns is worse than shaving your eye brows and painting it back. IMO, he should have returned the trillions he borrowed and should have allowed this debt to fester. This Buhari na criminal
Re: Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. by Butterflyle0: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
jorion:
Paying this after borrowing trillions without returns, received loots without returns is worse than shaving your eye brows and painting it back. IMO, he should have returned the trillions he borrowed and should have allowed this debt to fester. This Buhari na criminal

You actually just said all manner of nonsense now and I know you would delude yourself into thinking you made sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) / Buhari Supporters Caught Using Fake Pictures Of Kano To Campaign / What Is Causing Nigeria To Backwards While South Africa Is Progressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.