Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai (26510 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by sapeleboi(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
why did she left her sense behind now sad
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by kennypoju04: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
As if its her own money,men yaff suffer
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by sweetgala(m): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
lammsohiman:
When u allow d little change u have to control u....na she sabi shaa undecided

What change does she have, you mean the sponsors money she is helping him spend till he finds another #SGBG - small girl with big god
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by onyxo76(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Those bags are empty jare, all these funny gals sef
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by Exposedforall: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
madness
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by Catastrophe1: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
All these nollywood kids. If I begin record.my shopping spree for Dubai 2days I never finish.
I just pity those that this kind of show off will impress.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by sandra50(f): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
I get you girl..trying to make your ex husband know another man is doing better than he did..
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by SmilingMary(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
rozayx5:
Why are actors broke
embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

While actresses ball

Guess there is something we don't know

Because they don't have punana
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by Kenswitch(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Her life, her money, abeg enjoy ur life whilst it last.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by winsh: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
when you've been poor all your life and suddenly get money using your middle thing
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by Badonasty(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress Mimi Orjiekwe, who is currently in Dubai on vacation shared these photos as she went on a shopping spree and flaunted her purchases of different designers on social media saying she shopped for everyone.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/actress-mimi-orjekwe-flaunts-her.html

This is just stupidity
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by PBundles(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
Chances are these are all fake. I go to Dubai all the time ( business and pleasure/vacationing etc), ask anyone in the know, there is a thriving FAKE industry there being managed by Indians/Pakistani with the help of some Emirate citizens, mainly around the KARAMA market area. You can get everything right down to the actual (FAKE) designer store bag, boxes etc etc. if one cant show the receipt, you know its probably fake. In Dubai those that have money don't show it at all, since the person sitting still next to you could be a multi billionaire. The government is trying to crack it down because of trademark infringement, as the real brands in the malls don't like this. On the other hand, Dubai is thriving on tourism so, the government every now and then carries out a raid, but if they really wanted to stop it, they could at the port. She runs a heavy risk though as I have seen this a couple of times at the airport. If she is controlled, they may ask her to tender receipts and if she transits, say via UK and steps out, she runs a risk too. Not worth it in my humble opinion, but hey, her life, her headache.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g295424-d1674352-r576416641-The_Karama_Market-Dubai_Emirate_of_Dubai.html

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g295424-d1674352-r254473090-The_Karama_Market-Dubai_Emirate_of_Dubai.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3755075/How-British-tourists-buying-counterfeit-handbags-Dubai-funding-Kim-Jong-s-nuclear-missile-program.html

https://www.dubaiforums.com/will-buy-dubai/replica-handbags-and-watches-dubai-t32841.html
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by Miles300: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
Why are the male counterpart in nollywood not as rich a this ladies
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by jayAjoku(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Small girl , Big Alhaji grin grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by toprealman: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
It is called showbusiness! Babe make I grab one biko..... or make I come grab you?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by kizyalex10(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress Mimi Orjiekwe, who is currently in Dubai on vacation shared these photos as she went on a shopping spree and flaunted her purchases of different designers on social media saying she shopped for everyone.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/actress-mimi-orjekwe-flaunts-her.html

dats why u divorced ur husband.calling hin a sperm donor cos he couldnt keep up to ur lavish life style.now one pot belle politician is filling d vaacum.choosing all these over ur family
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by armyofone(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
Let me come flaunt my TJMAXX, Ross, JCPenny, Macy's, Walmart, Target, dollar store purchases too smh grin must she lined purchases? Girl!!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by Otimarks(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
the big gods have provided for the small girl again!!! grin grin grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by Culin(f): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2018
undecided who knows whether the bags are empty.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by KanwuliaExtra: 2:25am On Aug 21, 2018
When you escape poverty. . . . And remain in bondage.
The world must know. . . cheesy
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by COMPAQ(m): 6:18am On Aug 21, 2018
And suddenly being an actress in nollywood makes this much money?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai by zicoraads: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2018
The need to get noticed and be seen to have attained a certain level in life at all cost. Sad way to live.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday / 21 Times Nigerian Celebrities Lost Their Chill On Social Media / Charles Okocha And His Son In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.