Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) (86428 Views)

Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) / Lockdown: Man Jumps From Onitsha Flyover In Suicide Attempt / Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Minjim: 7:43am On Aug 21, 2018
So "Faceoff" is real?!
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by GogetterMD(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2018
czarina:
so a plastic surgery(later) may never be in the offing?
It's still a possibility
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by GogetterMD(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2018
czarina:
Нет меда, я царица, сама королева
Net meda, ya tsaritsa, sama koroleva.
smiley
All hail the queen!
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by MissDetermined: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2018
This has Mark Sloan and Avery written all over it!(Grey anatomy)
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2018
Shelumiel:
You're still creating stupid excuses for justifying suicides , but while you're at it, can you please create excuses for those who don't have this problem ? Whether you're ready to accept it or not , these are the excuses given by society to people who don't want to take responsibility for their own actions and lives ; they leave their incompetences to people like you to clean up by justifying them with stupid terms like , homosexuals, transgenders, pedophilia, sado-masochist, alcoholics ,beastialites, suicides. ..etc
You're an idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by czarina(f): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2018
GogetterMD:

All hail the queen!
cheesy
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Shelumiel: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2018
Deadlywoman:
You're an idiot.
Ouch! It seems I struck a nerve ...Lol
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by czarina(f): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2018
GogetterMD:

It's still a possibility
just what I wanted to hear read, I'd feel totally miserable if I was stuck with a face like that forever, yeah I know, life first but I just can't help it.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Kyllahmc(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2018
Mehn saw this online the other day, see wetin this fine girl did to herself over some BS!
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by luminouz(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2018
Ishilove:
Jeeeeesu!! Ahn ahn!! Which kind of nonsense is this?? So it is because of man matter that this child disfugured hersef like this? Did she think of her family and the terrible sorrow she would have put them through if she had succeeded in her suicide attempt? What arrant nonsense is this?? Now her beauty is forever lost beneath this...this... LORD!!

NEVER EVER hinge your happiness on human beings. You will be so bitterly disappointed that suicide will be an attractive option if you are weak, like this young lady.

EVERYBODY thinks they strong till they get tested at their weakest points...that u overcome urs ain't enough to judge others...
What's that adage again??
What doesn't kill u make u stronger....
Lies....I died n came back much stronger!!!!
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by kabillionaire(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2018
Ishilove:
Jeeeeesu!! Ahn ahn!! Which kind of nonsense is this?? So it is because of man matter that this child disfugured hersef like this? Did she think of her family and the terrible sorrow she would have put them through if she had succeeded in her suicide attempt? What arrant nonsense is this?? Now her beauty is forever lost beneath this...this... LORD!!

NEVER EVER hinge your happiness on human beings. You will be so bitterly disappointed that suicide will be an attractive option if you are weak, like this young lady.

She's better off dead to her family! at least her funeral won't be as expensive as the surgery. Nonsense.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by cococandy(f): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
englishmart:
They are not better than me. They can't. Just that I admire their lifestyle. Sorry, If I was rude
no problem
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Culin(f): 2:11am On Aug 22, 2018
Radiant1020:

Wow! Nice to finally meet a sister on nairaland

Same here. Sent a pm.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Radiant1020(f): 4:23am On Aug 22, 2018
Culin:

Same here. Sent a pm.

Ok
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Mcoldsoja(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Shelumiel:
It is only a coward that thinks of suicide as an option.
Plus a selfish person.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by seangy4konji: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
For say no Nigeria... She Don go be fat o
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Ashrocks1992: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
She was very beautiful till she did that. I understand her boyfriend broke up with her but why would u take ur own life when u have people who love you... She needs to get help thank God she didn't have a kid when she did that cuz who knows she could of shot her kid.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by kuverah(f): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Look how beautiful she was before the Incidence and she will definitely get someone that will fall for her. Her new face looks older than her age, like a lady in her forties.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Mightyhaiz: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
She looks ,in the second picture like master ugway in kung fu panda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails / No Bra Day Tweet Goes Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.