Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

The Importance Of NCCF to corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers (36586 Views)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / Religiously Motivated Demolition Of NCCF Zamfara Auditorium (photos) / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by SenatorJames(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
NCCF which stands for Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship is an interdenominational fellowship that operate as a FAMILY, FELLOWSHIP and ORGANIZATION.

It helps christian corpers to live and relate for proper spiritual and moral growth. NCCF has a structure that if any corper can subject to will find his/her service to God & father's land fulfilling. Let me share my unforgetable experience as a Jesus corper

1. NCCF HELPED IN REGISTRATION. With d crowd of corpers that are new to d system, NCCF helped in filling all d form properly and d next place to go till u finish. This also relief some people that are not used to the stress which an average Nigerian see as normal

2. PROMPT INFORMATION
Many useful information about what & when to do what from til camp til u wil finish ur service wil be communicated mostly to u in d evening fellowship, to make ur service yr less sressful.

3. ACCOMMODATION AFTER CAMP
It's not an exergeration that d day u go to ur PPA from camp is always a stressful day, also with great fear of where u are going. NCCF will send bus to camp from different zones to convey corpers free. Many wil end up sleeping in NCCF family house because of d over-crowdness of LG corpers lodge. D fell wil also guide in registration in d LG, direction fresh corpers to their PPAs & opening their account.

4. MORAL AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH
For some that lived in d family house, what I'm saying wil not sound strange. NCCF helped corpers to have a better relationship with their maker with d sound biblical doctrine being taugth. She helped to change every evil perspection & plan for about NYSC. Many see NYSC as a free place for immoralities and also to meet with new people. We have rules we call ancient in d family house that has helped millions of corpers

5. TALENT DISCOVERY
NCCF will help u to discover ur self right from camp. U are free to join any unit develop urself in anything ur heart desire. There are some that confess that its NCCF that help them to discover their talent in doing what they are doing. Drama, Choir, Bible teaching, Instrumentalist, Ushering etc

6. LEADERSHIP
Looking at d way duties & functions of executives are been done, u wil think that they have been there for years, whereas its just by training & d divine guidance by d holy spirit. By d grace of God i served as Drama Director (DD) & zonal coordinator (Papa) of Yagba East zone of Kogi state. D experience has been so wonderful. Building of our zonal Jesus corpers lodge increase my experience in construction & fund genaration. State rugged, state conference, zonal rugged, also d monthly GENCO is a great experience that prepare u for future life etc.

7. FAMILY SETTING
The family setting of family house is just so wonderful. Where u have to see Papa as ur father no matter his age. It help one to be humble and respect authorities. It prepare u for d future family u are going into. As a Mama u wil learn how to cook, take care of many people and be submissive to d order of ur husband. As Uncle u learn to be a disciplarian, to keep record, relate with people etc.

8. HELPED APPRECIATE GOD
Our core vision "rural rugged" wil help u to experience d type of life other people are living. U are happy when u minister to d less priviledge in word of God, which is d great commandment to every christian. Also we share welfare materials, attend to there medical needs and meet other spiritual needs. U wil be happy with d level of Joy d villagers feel with in those few days.
These and many more are d reason I always thank God for NCCF. Tell me do u love this family....

65 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by instinctg(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2013
NCCF is very helpful to christian corpers as it harnesses their spiritual and social lives.

In fact, its an avenue to have a family in a distant land.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by strangest(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2013
still remember being stoned by some abokis during a meeting...

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Rexphobia(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2013
NCCF spoil all my erima runs when I be dey serve lipsrsealed
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by pistol: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2013
Were helpful in terms of accommodation especially if you are serving in the state capital.
You make new friends.
Their regulations tire me sha.
No 3 quarters
No this no that....
And to come and wake me up by 5.am when sleep is the sweetest..

3 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Sleekbaby(f): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2013
I luv ds family of God, so closely knitted in2 1 ooooo, dey hv tkn me in2 dia arms n am so glad 2 b a part ds gr8 family

32 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2013
smiley just like NACC (NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CATHOLIC CORPERS) is also very helpful and useful to corpers!!!
GLORY TO JESUS!!
HONOUR TO MARY!

NACC.... Corp members for Christ!!!

*chei I don late for mass o!*

16 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Leboska(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2013
Nccf is the flavour in Nysc. Can never forget Rural Rugged evangelism. Nccf will never die & Rural rugged will never die.

19 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2013
After my service to NCCF Katsina State as the State Financial Secretary,I realised that life is all about people around us. It brought out the leadership qualities in me and many doors of opportunities. I Love this Family of God, so closely knitted into one...

5 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by aryzgreat: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2013
so is NACC, they helped me in no small measure during my service year at warri. NACC moral discipline helped me to scale tru the tempting sodom n Gomorrah called warri wia oil money are being misused for the urge of the flesh.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by mhozzis(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2013
Thank God u served in my local govt. And I I pray ur contributions as a corper to my L.G God in His infinite Mercy will repay you.
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by kings009(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2013
You just told the truth. However, I beg you to write in good English language. Even if you are abbreviating, it doesn't matter. It hurts some of us to read badly written English from graduates! What's this, " D fell wil also guide in registration in d LG, direction
fresh corpers to their PPAs & opening their account."?

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Odunharry(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2013
gbosa 2 Nccf for d tings dy are doing...Na God o
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Enkaynwa(f): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2013
Loving this... hope to get there soon

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Guddy(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2013
I'll never forget NCCF Osun state. It's really a big happy family. RURAL RUGGED WILL NEVER DIE!

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by abolem369(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2013
I love that family

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by CharlesShaw(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2013
I belonged to NACC wyl in camp and they were very very supportive and
accomodating and i know it's same with NCCF.
They transported me out of camp to their family lodge, gave me
accomodation(tho i left on my own will after four days) they made provision for good food, assisted me in locating my PPA and registration stuffs and........................they showed much love to a young brother, tho i despised the limitation to my freedom, but the hospitality shown to me by my beautiful sisters in the lord was exceptional.
Best of dependable friends i made are from NACC.
NACC- corp members of christ.
Do u love this family? i love this family of God...!
God bless NACC
God bless NCCF.

5 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by alabig(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2013
Absolutely, family house is a wonderful place to be, a place where the spirit of oneness is being embraced. Currently i'm in the nccf potter's house lokoja. A place where the strength of spiritual growth can never be compromised.

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by phemmy88(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2013
Was cool all d way .. though not used to the system but I had to adapt.....

Shout out to NCCF OYO state....

IBADAN SOUTH WEST

Ex tos-man ..... Ido local Gorvernment representin kissg

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by gboyex(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2013
True Talk Bro....NCCF helped me not to live a wayward life during service @ ekwulumili, Nnewi south. Thank God they found me because now, i have a lot to be greatful for than to regret over. ....am so glad to be a part of this great family.

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Bright2(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2013
Honestly the organization is very helpful if not for NCCF,my service year in Benue state would have been some thing else.If you have problem in your PPA & you want to relocate from that PPA to another withing that same local Government,they can help you to facilitate it through your L.I or Z.I for a better place.

3 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by free2ryhme: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2013
Senator James: NCCF which stands for Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship is an interdenominational fellowship that operate as a FAMILY, FELLOWSHIP and ORGANIZATION.

It helps christian corpers to live and relate for proper spiritual and moral growth. NCCF has a structure that if any corper can subject to will find his/her service to God & father's land fulfilling. Let me share my unforgetable experience as a Jesus corper

1. NCCF HELPED IN REGISTRATION. With d crowd of corpers that are new to d system, NCCF helped in filling all d form properly and d next place to go till u finish. This also relief some people that are not used to the stress which an average Nigerian see as normal

2. PROMPT INFORMATION
Many useful information about what & when to do what from til camp til u wil finish ur service wil be communicated mostly to u in d evening fellowship, to make ur service yr less sressful.

3. ACCOMMODATION AFTER CAMP
It's not an exergeration that d day u go to ur PPA from camp is always a stressful day, also with great fear of where u are going. NCCF will send bus to camp from different zones to convey corpers free. Many wil end up sleeping in NCCF family house because of d over-crowdness of LG corpers lodge. D fell wil also guide in registration in d LG, direction fresh corpers to their PPAs & opening their account.

4. MORAL AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH
For some that lived in d family house, what I'm saying wil not sound strange. NCCF helped corpers to have a better relationship with their maker with d sound biblical doctrine being taugth. She helped to change every evil perspection & plan for about NYSC. Many see NYSC as a free place for immoralities and also to meet with new people. We have rules we call ancient in d family house that has helped millions of corpers

5. TALENT DISCOVERY
NCCF will help u to discover ur self right from camp. U are free to join any unit develop urself in anything ur heart desire. There are some that confess that its NCCF that help them to discover their talent in doing what they are doing. Drama, Choir, Bible teaching, Instrumentalist, Ushering etc

6. LEADERSHIP
Looking at d way duties & functions of executives are been done, u wil think that they have been there for years, whereas its just by training & d divine guidance by d holy spirit. By d grace of God i served as Drama Director (DD) & zonal coordinator (Papa) of Yagba East zone of Kogi state. D experience has been so wonderful. Building of our zonal Jesus corpers lodge increase my experience in construction & fund genaration. State rugged, state conference, zonal rugged, also d monthly GENCO is a great experience that prepare u for future life etc.

7. FAMILY SETTING
The family setting of family house is just so wonderful. Where u have to see Papa as ur father no matter his age. It help one to be humble and respect authorities. It prepare u for d future family u are going into. As a Mama u wil learn how to cook, take care of many people and be submissive to d order of ur husband. As Uncle u learn to be a disciplarian, to keep record, relate with people etc.

8. HELPED APPRECIATE GOD
Our core vision "rural rugged" wil help u to experience d type of life other people are living. U are happy when u minister to d less priviledge in word of God, which is d great commandment to every christian. Also we share welfare materials, attend to there medical needs and meet other spiritual needs. U wil be happy with d level of Joy d villagers feel with in those few days.
These and many more are d reason I always thank God for NCCF. Tell me do u love this family....

I rep NCCF anytime anyday Gubio Borno state

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by ajanaku2(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2013
NCCF Tambawal LGA, Sokoto state comes to mind!

The "Papa" and "Mama" were phuck!n' themselves...bloody Hypocrites!

I was part of the rural rugged entourage to the village were Usman Dan Fodio was buried...not 'cos I was really interested but 'cos Chinyere begged Me to...and I was yet to see her Panties as at then...I later saw it sha!

...but I'd ever be grateful to NCCF Sokoto town...I slept in their lodge on the first day of camp as I arrived camp very late in the Night!...
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by samwash(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2013
Thank God for NCCF,it brought out my leadership skills.NCCF a platform for service to God and Humanity." i love this Family of God...Oh-oh-oh...".My Servering NCCF members dont forget to pay ur "CAPITATION" b4 u passout. More grace to NCCF Lapai Zone,Niger State. I luv u guyz,more divine strenght to carry on;NCCF will never die in dat zone Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by younix(f): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2013
Tell me do u love you this family......

NCCF BAYELSA ROCKS.

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by damilarelr(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2013
I couldn't have stayed in the land of Sharia if not for this great family. NCCF-ZM stood, and still standing till forever.

@OP, nice job done but next time, proofread your writeups before posting them online.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Oildichotomy(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2013
NCCF-- !
Re: The Importance Of NCCF to corpers by Oildichotomy(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2013
NCCF-- Will Never die Alleluya!!!
Miss the house back then ! But my honest observation about the fellowship back then was -- People (corpers) tend to form a fake spiritual life. Imagine in where I served (name withheld),-- Trousers for ladies and shorts for guys were banned -- You need to see how ladies keep their jeans in their handbags & just after the gate --they deck the skinny Jean back on! Ready to move
Missed "knitted" brothers in New Owerri though!
#winks#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper Serving In Abia Dies In Fatal Accident (Photo) / Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.