Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) (72873 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Riversides2003(m): 1:16am On Aug 21, 2018
KraticKratus:
Nice but the wife no get nyash at all.

Wetin she kon take Dey shit?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by stevecantrell: 1:20am On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by nextstep(m): 1:45am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Complex issues.

I wonder if the white people take advertorials to announce they are marrying black people?I dont think so.

Black people with inferiority complex will not change.

Just write that a NAIRALANDER just got married and we will tell them congratulations. Stop putting the white woman shiii there.

Which kind complex issues... are you sure you're not the one with the complex?
Don't we see all kinds of descriptive titles:

Soldier marries sweetheart...
Two corpers showing their prewedding shots...
Warri billionaire gets married...
Law student proposes...
Onyinbo man and groomsmen dressed in Yoruba clothing...

and so on. If it was "Nairalander(s) got married", the titles would all be the same. There's no complex here my friend... it's all in your head.

I for one am happy to see that the bride and groom are undergoing the Igbo traditional marriages rites (at least part of it), as best as they can for that side.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 2:11am On Aug 21, 2018
KraticKratus:
onyibo no they get nyash

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by 2shure: 2:25am On Aug 21, 2018
wen white divorce u
u go pay child support til u die
use yur head dullard
cheat on am.
u r gone 4eva
she go gun you down

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by babeosisi: 2:29am On Aug 21, 2018
KraticKratus:

Is she your wife?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 3:00am On Aug 21, 2018
Umu Igbo!!! Making us proud
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Complex issues.

I wonder if the white people take advertorials to announce they are marrying black people?I dont think so.

Just write that a NAIRALANDER just got married and we will tell them congratulations. Stop putting the white woman shiii there.

I will. Im white and When i got the money to come there to see my igbo guy i wanna tell the whole world his mine n i love him unconditionally. And am gonna marry him. I wouldn't swap him for any other person or any amount of money or anything in this world

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 21, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

Na yansh go kill you. grin cheesy

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by TinyHacker: 3:07am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Complex issues.

Can you blame them when we live in lower standards and are usually intellectually inferior?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
a Nigerian will marry white and will show it off on social media..you won't see whites doing this...what special in marrying white abeg?

I did. When i first met my igbo man i put his beautiful sweet face all over my social media. Now we both dnt do social media. Social Media and relationships shouldnt go together. It didn't cause us trouble but we decided after a yr to shut it dwn just incase. It was a mature decision as too many ppl were trying to take me from him n i aint interested in that shit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 21, 2018
BonkoINC:

I just tire o. It becomes news when white meets black like it's some achievement for the nation Or so.

Somepple just need to get their acts together .. or is it because of free traffic.

I dunno why ppl advertise it like an achievement u are correct. If ur happy in love u can show it off but it shouldn't be coz of colour

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 21, 2018
selemempe:
actually they do. Its usually a bigger deal to the whites wen one of them marries black than it is to blacks....cos usually its seen as either marrying low or that the black person is rich.

Infact blacks in america frown wen a black marries white...thats why the fact that malia obama is dating a white guy is receiving backlash

Ur correct. Well from wat i know. Im white n two yrs ago started a relationship with an igbo guy and where i live in tasmania a small island at the bottom state in australia we dnt see many blk ppl so when i got with emeka almost everyone i knew was shocked and my family angry. That made me angry. I cut my family off until months ago they accept it now as they know we really do love each other. I don't see any issues with ppls skin color as we all human we all the same its just melanin thats different and how the hell that makes ppl any better or lesser than another has got me beat? Theres no difference and white ppl who do think black ppl are lesser are pigs. We all love the same hurt the same. But sadly ur right. Even an aboriginal lady friend of me said omg im so proud of u marrying an african man missy. And shes black herself. I was thinking why proud? Its not an achievement its love. Its all it is to us. I love our cultural differences it makes things interesting and amazing but moreso i love him for who he is even were he purple

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 21, 2018
wingmanII:

I disagree. When young Nigerian men marry old white women, it's usually in the news so why can't this one that married a beautiful young woman not be announced.

It is nice to see. My igbo guy n i are only almost 9yrs age difference. Im not old and im marrying my man when we got the money for me to come over

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by bluefilm: 3:31am On Aug 21, 2018
I love this.

This is one of my dreams and it shall surely come to pass.

#WhiteWomenAreTheBest
#HalfCasteBabiesAreTheFinest

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by marvinsync(m): 4:06am On Aug 21, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

A young Nigerian man from Imo State has found love in the hand of a young white woman unlike others that marry old women.

The young guy by name Raphael Onyeka and his wife Victoria Prusin rocked Igbo attire during their traditional wedding.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/450889/trending-young-nigerian-man-marries-white-woman-rocks-igbo-attirephotos/

see guy have sense na

stop embarrassing us with these stupid posts
imagine if a foreigner goes on nairaland and sees this , they'll be like " this is front-page news to these people?"

wisdom be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by EwuOjota: 4:11am On Aug 21, 2018
Missyford31:

I will. Im white and When i got the money to come there to see my igbo guy i wanna tell the whole world his mine n i love him unconditionally. And am gonna marry him. I wouldn't swap him for any other person or any amount of money or anything in this world

Goodluck with your ibo boyfriend lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by ijemishkisic(m): 4:18am On Aug 21, 2018
Congrats to them!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Tibatobi1: 4:34am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Complex issues.

but u and I know that deep inside u will do more than this guy, if u have an opportunity to marry a white woman like this, this poverty mentality is a serious mental disease in Africa pop just be happy for him......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by EwuOjota: 4:38am On Aug 21, 2018
Tibatobi1:
but u and I know that deep inside u will do more than this guy, if u have an opportunity to marry a white woman like this, this poverty mentality is a serious mental disease in Africa pop just be happy for him......

Senseless post.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 21, 2018
grandstar:

What is inferiority complex here?

She wore the African outfit and not the other way. He married a young pretty white woman and not an old woman.

And for your info, many white women feel proud when they marry a black man.

Wedding pictures are just normal and since this is unique, hence it's going viral.

Let's celebrate something good and not the bad news we hear everyday

Im damn proud of my igbo man. Im white n i want the world to know his mine. His the most beautiful sexy sweet man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by lozanni(m): 4:46am On Aug 21, 2018
KraticKratus:

grin wetin carry your eye go that side?

E bi like say you like them 'down heavy' cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 21, 2018
Idrismusty97:
If you must marry a white woman at least marry the beautiful ones or the classy ones, not the society rejects that have given all hope on life and will end up with the first black guy that says "Hi". I just don't like them too "white", It feels like all these overfed broilers chicken whose skins comes off when you are peeling the feathers, yuck! At least a dash of chocolateness or an halfcaste with strong African gene smiley.

My igbo man is marrying me. Im not old. His only just under 9yr younger than me. N im not a chicken lol...
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by EwuOjota: 4:51am On Aug 21, 2018
Missyford31:

Im damn proud of my igbo man. Im white n i want the world to know his mine. His the most beautiful sexy sweet man

Proud of your igbo man?you are an Aussie so write in English, or maybe you are pretending to be a white Aussie.

You English makes it sound like you own him. Your igbo man sounds like you are claiming a dog or horse is yours. I will not push it as far as owning a slave.

You are proud of your igbo lover sounds about right. This is not 1789 and you don't own an Igbo man anymore.

We abolished slavery a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 21, 2018
iamtardey:
hoping to marry my 50 yrs old client someday cheesy

Hahaha wink wink
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by peacengine(m): 4:53am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Complex issues.

Bro, true talk, this doesn't make sense at all. I don't understand this show of inferiority complex, don't white poo and fart? wtfk is this. Very low

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by selemempe: 4:55am On Aug 21, 2018
Missyford31:

Ur correct. Well from wat i know. Im white n two yrs ago started a relationship with an igbo guy and where i live in tasmania a small island at the bottom state in australia we dnt see many blk ppl so when i got with emeka almost everyone i knew was shocked and my family angry. That made me angry. I cut my family off until months ago they accept it now as they know we really do love each other. I don't see any issues with ppls skin color as we all human we all the same its just melanin thats different and how the hell that makes ppl any better or lesser than another has got me beat? Theres no difference and white ppl who do think black ppl are lesser are pigs. We all love the same hurt the same. But sadly ur right. Even an aboriginal lady friend of me said omg im so proud of u marrying an african man missy. And shes black herself. I was thinking why proud? Its not an achievement its love. Its all it is to us. I love our cultural differences it makes things interesting and amazing but moreso i love him for who he is even were he purple
well as u said...its love. Nothing else. Am dating an asian girl myself. We really have no differences except in skin color.

However..i think african nations should step up. We have a very large uneducated population in africa...with poverty everywhere...thats mostly why u whites still see us negatively. Otherwise, we are all same humans, same brain capacity, same intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 21, 2018
2shure:
wen white divorce u
use yur head dullard
cheat on am.
u r gone 4eva
she go gun you down
so he should not not marry the person he loves ? Cause I'm not understanding undecidedHml to the couple jare God bless their home kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by RedboneSmith(m): 5:01am On Aug 21, 2018
Missyford31:

Oh you are most definitely not white. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 21, 2018
2shure:
wen white divorce u
use yur head dullard
cheat on am.
u r gone 4eva
she go gun you down

U shouldnt cheat if u love your partner. My mans igbo and i will treat him with respect i will never divorce him ever
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by israelmao(m): 5:20am On Aug 21, 2018
KraticKratus:

The guy like her like that.Some ladies have hidden treasure which never reveal at prenuptial stage but only at nuptial stage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo) / The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) / Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.