Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) (72864 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 21, 2018
RedboneSmith:

Oh you are most definitely not white. grin

Haha. Im as pasty as they come.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Hopebringer: 5:32am On Aug 21, 2018
Studyinchina200:

She still old
She still looks younger than you
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by hisgrace090: 5:38am On Aug 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
a Nigerian will marry white and will show it off on social media..you won't see whites doing this...what special in marrying white abeg?
o

Nigerian marry white in a pattern that makes news.

A situation where a 25yrs old Nigerian boy married an 85 yrs old white woman is bizarre and ought to make news.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 21, 2018
selemempe:
well as u said...its love. Nothing else. Am dating an asian girl myself. We really have no differences except in skin color.

However..i think african nations should step up. We have a very large uneducated population in africa...with poverty everywhere...thats mostly why u whites still see us negatively. Otherwise, we are all same humans, same brain capacity, same intelligence.

If nigerias problems were solved ie; clean free water. Permanent electricity. No more ppl hungry or homeless. All religions n ethnicities come together. No more boko haram . More education on sex education n pregnancy prevention. More employment and no sars and no corruption n Rigged elections n fored voting...better investments into nigerias infrastructurez and local businesses and start buying and making their own products instead of importing n the rest then i believe nigeria could be in front of america. It could be the best country in the world. If it were more like australia with government giving the ppl who cant or dont work a weekly pension/wages for their needs as our gvt does n free medicare n help for housing aswell as help paying the rent. Free lawyers for unemployed n cheap medicines and giving help for food n furniture n needs n mental health free n dental health free with all the diff cultures n nigerian ppls love of education and their optimistic happy nature i believe nigeria would be better than even australia. It would be a force to be reckoned with. You ppl are amazing in every way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:40am On Aug 21, 2018
Dotman2210:
Who is that lady on red with thick thighs

'In red'. What is happening to folks these days using the word 'on' when referring to apparel. Its annoying please.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:

Proud of your igbo man?you are an Aussie so write in English, or maybe you are pretending to be a white Aussie.

You English makes it sound like you own him. Your igbo man sounds like you are claiming a dog or horse is yours. I will not push it as far as owning a slave.

You are proud of your igbo lover sounds about right. This is not 1789 and you don't own an Igbo man anymore.

We abolished slavery a long time ago.

Excuse me i do not own him. I love him and will do anything for him. Im sorry if i said anything u misinterpreted but i love him unconditionally and i would never treat him bad. And i am proud of him as a person as for who he is not because his igbo or black. Our cultural differences make things interesting but i would love him were he purple white black or green
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 21, 2018
Congrats Man
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 6:10am On Aug 21, 2018
Buhari has done it again. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by elclassical(m): 6:11am On Aug 21, 2018
Igbo mma mma nu
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by arewaboy01(m): 6:25am On Aug 21, 2018
Op doesn't know d meaning of young
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:

Goodluck with your ibo boyfriend lol.

Dont need luck we doin just fine this whole time
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by EwuOjota: 6:28am On Aug 21, 2018
Missyford31:

Dont need luck we doin just fine this whole time

You are welcome.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:

Proud of your igbo man?you are an Aussie so write in English, or maybe you are pretending to be a white Aussie.

You English makes it sound like you own him. Your igbo man sounds like you are claiming a dog or horse is yours. I will not push it as far as owning a slave.

You are proud of your igbo lover sounds about right. This is not 1789 and you don't own an Igbo man anymore.

We abolished slavery a long time ago.

Oh and i type however i like thanku. Is a public forum im not hurting nobody. And wat i wrote i wrote cos it was related to the story. In other words im proud of my man that his my man as im all his. In other words i dont care wat ppl think of our relationship they dont know us. As long as hes happy im happy and i dont treat ppl bad. If anything u probably wouldnt find many ppl as kind and giving as i am. So if u interpreted what i wrote wrong then sorry for that but am not the kind of person to treat someone like i own them. He tells me his mine and im his and thats how we are and u dont know how i feel about him n him me. I love him unconditionally and im not proud of his color im proud that he loves me and that im lucky to have him. Anyway i dnt need explain it to anyone as he knows how i feel. Thats all that matters. I think u wanted to think i meant it that way..
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:43am On Aug 21, 2018
StarUp:

Who nyash help?
e help well well. If u no get u say u no get
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by EwuOjota: 6:47am On Aug 21, 2018
Missyford31:

Oh and i type however i like thanku. Is a public forum im not hurting nobody. And wat i wrote i wrote cos it was related to the story. In other words im proud of my man that his my man as im all his. In other words i dont care wat ppl think of our relationship they dont know us. As long as hes happy im happy and i dont treat ppl bad. If anything u probably wouldnt find many ppl as kind and giving as i am. So if u interpreted what i wrote wrong then sorry for that but am not the kind of person to treat someone like i own them. He tells me his mine and im his and thats how we are and u dont know how i feel about him n him me. I love him unconditionally and im not proud of his color im proud that he loves me and that im lucky to have him. Anyway i dnt need explain it to anyone as he knows how i feel. Thats all that matters. I think u wanted to think i meant it that way..

You have made your point clear and like I told you earlier, good luck with your relationship. Every body has the right to be happy and that includes you.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by anigold(m): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

A young Nigerian man from Imo State has found love in the hand of a young white woman unlike others that marry old women.

The young guy by name Raphael Onyeka and his wife Victoria Prusin rocked Igbo attire during their traditional wedding.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/450889/trending-young-nigerian-man-marries-white-woman-rocks-igbo-attirephotos/
nice atleast not one 75year old white woman who is marrying for sex.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by anigold(m): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Complex issues.

I wonder if the white people take advertorials to announce they are marrying black people?I dont think so.

Black people with inferiority complex will not change.

Just write that a NAIRALANDER just got married and we will tell them congratulations. Stop putting the white woman shiii there.

if you are worrying about inferiority complex how about when a woman travels over 8000 miles just to give birth because she wants her children to have oyibo passport..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by anigold(m): 6:57am On Aug 21, 2018
I need to marry mark Zuckerberg"s sister.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by EwuOjota: 6:58am On Aug 21, 2018
anigold:
if you are worrying about inferiority complex how about when a woman travels over 8000 miles just to give birth because she wants her children to have oyibo passport..

Setting the child up for a better tomorrow. Saraki father did it to junior Saraki in the 60's when the Nigeria pound had value than the British one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by CSTR1005: 7:00am On Aug 21, 2018
igbo men don't marry old white women.
They either marry young or they don't marry at all.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by dgreatelephant(m): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Complex issues.

I wonder if the white people take advertorials to announce they are marrying black people?I dont think so.

Just write that a NAIRALANDER just got married and we will tell them congratulations. Stop putting the white woman shiii there.

Guy, you got it wrong. I just married a beautiful young white girl last month. She was so desperate to post our pictures on social media, but I asked her to calm down for some reasons. Allow the guy to post it on social media cuz it's not easy ...am sure you won't understand when I said it's not easy.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by EwuOjota: 7:06am On Aug 21, 2018
dgreatelephant:

Guy, you got it wrong. I just married a beautiful young white girl last month. She was so desperate to post our pictures on social media, but I asked her to calm down for some reasons. Allow the guy to post it on social media cuz it's not easy ...am sure you won't understand when I said it's not easy.

I can understand you.

Been there,done that a couple of times.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by broswilli: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2018
How come traditional marriage. I thought traditional marriages are done according to the tradition of the woman. I am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by FBIL: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Complex issues.

You may think it's not Newsworthy but actually it is, because others bring home, women in their 90s as wife. This one brought a fresh and hot-babe home, showing that the guy is worth something! You think it's easy for rich and educated White parents to allow their ''first-eleven'' daughters to marry Africans from SHITHOLE countries? This isn't a regular occurrence, therefore, it's worth sharing. When Chinese marry black it's Newsworthy, too! Congratulations Nwoke oma!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 7:31am On Aug 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
a Nigerian will marry white and will show it off on social media..you won't see whites doing this...what special in marrying white abeg?
and they will now say, there's no sign of jealousy perceived in d above statement
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2018
jejely lover ni
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by wilsonm(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2018
that's good.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by candygist: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Complex issues.

Like it or not. The White will always be one step ahead of us. God created us equally but there are making good use of everything compared to the blacks . My opinion .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2018
selemempe:
actually they do. Its usually a bigger deal to the whites wen one of them marries black than it is to blacks....cos usually its seen as either marrying low or that the black person is rich.

Infact blacks in america frown wen a black marries white...thats why the fact that malia obama is dating a white guy is receiving backlash
MUMu black Americans.nAija man NA him green card and good life him dey find,wetin concern naija man and black Americans, those people have special hatred for Africans,most especially Nigerians.Nonsense,and lazy set of people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2018
Missyford31:

My igbo man is marrying me. Im not old. His only just under 9yr younger than me. N im not a chicken lol...
Are you looking for validation Miss white woman? Being 9 years older than him already justify my post smiley. Nigerians, Especially those from the south(The Igbo and Yorubas) only goes for the society rejected whites and frustrated chump who are easy to manipulate. Still wish you the best in your relationship anyway, who knows it might be real.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2018
I wan marry whitey o,but na naija I dey so,if I travel na to find one wey I go carry come naija
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by shugasdiary1(f): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:

You no finish the story of how oyinbo dupe you. Hope you don change the wig for your head?

Lolz....the complete gist is at abujagirlsjournal..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo) / The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) / Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.