Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) (72843 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by ACE1010: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

Na yansh go kill you. grin cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by dgreatelephant(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:

I can understand you.
Been there,done that a couple of times.
I don't understand you. Done what couple of times?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by ACE1010: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

A young Nigerian man from Imo State has found love in the hand of a young white woman unlike others that marry old women.

The young guy by name Raphael Onyeka and his wife Victoria Prusin rocked Igbo attire during their traditional wedding.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/450889/trending-young-nigerian-man-marries-white-woman-rocks-igbo-attirephotos/

My conclusion is that nothing is new.... Black marrying White and vice versa... Africa young men marrying old white cargoes just to live in Europe and America .....so what's new??

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by kabillion(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2018
See the lap of the oyinbo girl in the 4the pinshure. I want it not because of papers o
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by kabillion(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2018
KraticKratus:
Nice but the wife no get nyash at all.
u tink say e be like our ppl wey dey carry load upandan
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2018
Woow that lady on red is thick..
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by odunayoesther(f): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2018
Congratulations man!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2018
Missyford31:

Im damn proud of my igbo man. Im white n i want the world to know his mine. His the most beautiful sexy sweet man

That's me girl. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by shoprite: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2018
I'll give anything for those "legs" in the 4th picture grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Complex issues.

I wonder if the white people take advertorials to announce they are marrying black people?I dont think so.

Black people with inferiority complex will not change.

Just write that a NAIRALANDER just got married and we will tell them congratulations. Stop putting the white woman shiii there.

tHEY BOTH LOOK OF SAME AGE, SHE DO NOT LOOK THAT YOUNG, PROBABLY EARLY 30S.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Another one undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by wizjid69: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
KraticKratus:
Nice but the wife no get nyash at all.
No nyash needed.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 04, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Are you looking for validation Miss white woman? Being 9 years older than him already justify my post smiley. Nigerians, Especially those from the south(The Igbo and Yorubas) only goes for the society rejected whites and frustrated chump who are easy to manipulate. Still wish you the best in your relationship anyway, who knows it might be real.

Haha ok. Ppl date ppl with age diff all the time. And i get plenty of offers over here but am happy with who i got. N its real n i dnt gotta prove it to anyone cos as long as i know that im happy. Im not stupid i know bout greencard marraiges n yahoo n all that crap. So im not society rejected lol. Im actually quite popular here but no one has stirred my interest til i met my igbo guy. N using a whole race to describe a few persons actions or choices isnt right. Thanku for ur well wishes but i dnt need em im happy enuff. What youre saying is that a whole race cant be individual in what they do personally n i know wat youre saying bout scam etc but not all of it is. Some of its real n i know ppl here from there who are married to whites n theyre not all societal rejects
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 04, 2018
EwuOjota:

You have made your point clear and like I told you earlier, good luck with your relationship. Every body has the right to be happy and that includes you.

Thanku.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 04, 2018
RedboneSmith:

Oh you are most definitely not white. grin

Lol whys that? Im as white as they come.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 31, 2019
Fuschia. Mmh wondering if this comment will hit the generateor as well... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo) / The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) / Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.