Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations (42164 Views)

Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture (2) (3) (4)

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2018
Jadoskii:
The question says at most 2pages.......at most and at least does not mean the same thing ....y una no go fail...
you got it, even if you can only summarize just four meaningful line, you're good to go grin grin grin grin
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2018
Acidosis:

That's a 300 level exam. Undergraduates don't write "term paper".
lol. Says who? My second semester in Maritime Academy oron, term paper was the order of the day in core courses.

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by futurism: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2018
phemmyfour:
Its no longer a Summary if you ll end up using two pages
do you know the meaning of "at most"?

Most of you don't understand English.

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by maipeople(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2018
The only person with enough sense to differentiate between "at most" and "at least".
Omonoba1:
he said AT MOST 2 pages not at least.
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Originalsly: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2018
b. Mention at least two of your reference?
c. Summarise the assignment in at most two pages?

My issue with these.... at university level....why the question marks?...these are not questions. Doesn't the lecturer know this?....and really?....does he want a summary of the assignment? ..or what the student wrote?
But what a simple way to ehmmm.....separate the sheep from the goats.
On comments...I can't believe some people don't understand what two pages at most mean.....and they refuse to be quiet!
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by babtoundey(m): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2018
Acidosis:

Undergraduates don't do what! What is this you are saying for God's sake?
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by ADMAF(m): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2018
In UI, undergraduates write term paper. I can remember I wrote my first one in my 2nd year
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Niccoloimhotep: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
it look easy on paper but nah die especially if u are dumb upstairs. Summarize in at least 2 pg?Dnt go write rubbish especially if u are in dept of English/ ling
where did u see atleast 2 pages? The question said at most 2 pages bro.

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Awoo88: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2018
YoungFr:

you got it, even if you can only summarize just four meaningful line, you're good to go grin grin grin grin
Four meaning lines?? You will fail. The lecturer knows what he is doing. He is looking for particular answer. And to answer that question correctly, you must at least write a page plus. "At most two page " is also part of the assessment
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2018
Nice questions, student that did copy and paste will fail woefully.
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Seamione(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2018
Nothing new when it comes to UI. We wrote an exam yesterday where we had to answer 3 out of 5 questions. But 2 of these 5 questions were compulsory and carry 50 marks out of a total of 70.
You know the kind oh questions lecturers tag as compulsory na, u need to copy and see how students have been ranting since yesterday
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Ayemileto(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2018
Acidosis:

I wrote term paper in 100 level. GNS102 FUTA

Ask any futarian.

I'm still an undergraduate and I've written some other ones for my departmental courses.

Though its usually group work.
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by psalmson001: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin wink grin cheesy grin undecidedso at least 2 pgs automatically mean half of page abi?Go do philosophy/ lings and do dat.Even some Efficos ones go even write reach 2 and half pgs self

Lol......u still dont get it. The question said at most. Meaning the summary should not exceed 2 pages.

Iv encountered such lecturers who fail students just for not following instructions, even if write the correct thing.

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2018
Acidosis:

I wrote term papers in my under grad days.

I like flowing with facts.

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Isobug: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2018
For those that copied the assignment...ntoooo grin
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by InMyOpinion(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2018
Smart lecturer- he knows most of the students didnt do the assignments themselves. The copy cats will sweat for real smiley
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
This ain't nothing compared to my Alma Mata where there were only 10 students in my department, our lecturers would give every student a different assignment e.g. the different theories of investment and ask all of us to present one, on the exam day we would be asked to write two in detail just to make sure we were attentive in class. I miss PUA.
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
A trap for those that copy assignments cheesy
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by olmoRoc: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
it look easy on paper but nah die especially if u are dumb upstairs. Summarize in at least 2 pg?Dnt go write rubbish especially if u are in dept of English/ ling

most
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by adanny01(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Those who didnt do their test themselves are in real trouble.
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by mydeporch(f): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
pemiakd:
The Lecturer wants to be sure if na all d students dey use their head do d assignment wey dey submit for am. As some students like copy and paste frm others
Exactly...Any student who did d assignment by himself/herself will surely find something to write....

Dont be surprised some can't even remember d topic alone....
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by Psoul(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
phemmyfour:
Its no longer a Summary if you ll end up using two pages

So every summary must take one paragraph as they taught u in ur secondary school comprehension?

Oga, this is university academic work.
If you wrote a term paper of about 20pages, u expect to summarize it in one paragraph?

Any student that fail that number one question, the lecturer will just simply go back to the assignment mark and delete the mark he has already awarded the student. U can't just come to this man class with your cheating prowess and think of getting away with it.

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by emperorblog(m): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
pemiakd:
The Lecturer wants to be sure if na all d students dey use their head do d assignment wey dey submit for am. As some students like copy and paste frm others
Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by pemiakd: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
mydeporch:

Exactly...Any student who did d assignment by himself/herself will surely find something to write....

Dont be surprised some can't even remember d topic alone....

And some will still do back to sender cos dey don't knw what d assignment was all about

Re: Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations by mozele(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:

at most√

Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice / ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG / Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On.