Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him (460 Views)

Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him by HeWrites(m): 5:14am On Aug 21, 2018
.A young lady surprised her boyfriend by giving him a cookie made special because of what was written on it.

The lovebirds were at the mall when the girl ordered the cookie but wouldn't let her man see what she was writing on it. When she finally presented the cookie to him, he was pleasantly surprised.

The words on the cookie reads...

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9484/boyfriend-reveals-the-way-his-girlfriend-surprised-him.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:18am On Aug 21, 2018
She bare her mind out!
Re: Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him by Blakjewelry(m): 5:23am On Aug 21, 2018
here I was thinking she bought something unique. the age of using the brain has pass it is now time for using the bolls and soft one at that

(1) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off His Cheating Wife’s Head And Carries It To Police Station (photos) / Do You Want Perfect Skin? / 15 Romantic Things You Should Start Doing For Your Boyfriend To Make Him Fall Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.