Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,575 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower (18426 Views)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Abducted Plateau Bride Weds A Day After Regaining Her Freedom (Photos) / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by BloggersNG: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2018
It was joy at St Marks ACK Church in Maragua, Muranga County, as a 78-year old man wedded a 60-year old woman, who is a first time bride. Friends and relatives of the bride and the bridegroom flocked the church to witness as the two lovebirds exchanged vows on Sunday.

Mr Ayub Mugo Waitara who is a grandfather to many quit the bachelor’s club to marry Ms Teresiah Njoki.

He sat by his lover Ms Njoki in church as they keenly followed the preacher’s sermon in front of family and friends who had come to witness the big day.
The man said that his life would completely change after wedding his sweetheart, that he had been lonely for the past 10 years.

Recalling how he met her, Mugo said:
“In 2017 while on a private business in Thika town, I saw a woman who appeared very special to me, a strong feeling of love hit me and I decided to follow her,”

At first, the bride revealed she tried to resist the now prince charming but he became irresistible.

“I feel so happy; I had kept telling God to reveal to me the man he created for me. Despite old age, I have met him, I love him so much,”

The newlyweds said they have no intentions of having children together, as their union is aimed at only giving them happy lives.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/60year-old-woman-excited-as-she-weds.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by BloggersNG: 8:30am On Aug 21, 2018
ssd
Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by Skylarking: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2018
Real love is at old age.

Happinesses flowing from within, rooted in the exhilarating euphoria of fulfilment...of the reality that it is just the two of them. There is nothing much to experience in life again, there is nothing to take their attention away from each other.

Love at old age...is phenomenal.
Only the aged, will understand.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by Headlesschicken(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2018
grin At least he finally found love...
Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2018
Wow!!!

Sweet case of 'better late than never' cheesy

Wish them a blissful one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2018
This post go give all those nairaland women wey don pass 30years hope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by shakmati(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2018
Wetin dey excite am? If she never see say this world na pawpaw by 60, sorry is her name!
Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by classicfrank4u(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
kenyan's won't seize to surprise me cheesy
Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by Bawizzo(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
40+ will rush into dix thread and be like 60 is jux a number

My sister, menopause go rush yu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by SEONaijaExpert: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
You can find love at any age

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by redsquare(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
They look good together.
Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by oneclickng: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
What What has he been doing with his life all this while?

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by MissRaine69(f): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
And how is this an issue? Not everyone around the world has the mindset we have that we have to be married at a certain age come rain or sunshine! No wonder things keep falling apart.
Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by Katier00(f): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
am sure you are not a woman

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by oglalasioux(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
The only period marriage is for genuine love is when people get older. Best lasting marriages are when both couples are from 45 years and above. Both parties come together, not for financial gain, sexual gratification or making children. It's solely for happiness and companionship. Every other thing becomes a plus.

2 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Better be late than never.
Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by ACE1010: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin At least he finally found love...

Nope! She finally finds love... Remember he had been married before grin

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by bobokeshington: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
it is never too late with God
Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by Didcot: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
It must be love.
Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by Jabioro: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Too funny for me to comment...Their the Abraham and the Sarah we are talking about.
Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
when I see Kenya and Nigeria in news, they can't stop amazing me with funny news
Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by Topmaike007(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Bros I tell you
Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by Zholar03(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sweet one
Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
The mama is happy to feel orgasm again but papa dey think how em prick go take rise again.
Re: 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower by emperorblog(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
that good of them btw
check my sig

(1) (Reply)

Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. / Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party / 10 Insights You Should Take Steps Into Serious Relationship Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.