Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave (25861 Views)

3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) / Lagos To Impound Unpainted Intra-State Commercial Vehicles / Customs Sell Impounded Vehicles As Scraps, Auctioneers Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by Trapnews: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
biafranation:

Same person as the OP...changing account to respond to me. Also you are a yoruba man not a woman!
Na wah ooo. This kain problematic person!

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by tiwiex(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
docadams:

CALABAR- FOLLOWING the relocation of many Igbo businessmen from Calabar and other parts of Cross River State to neighbouring Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi states,

Kindly reset your thinking faculty before replying again.
BTW, my post was meant for those in the know to ventilate on the issue so I can know better.Otherwise I can't understand why Ibo traders should be leaving Calabar for adjourning states.

I saw the Igbo part too and I am wondering what it's all about. I don't understand the relevance of mentioning Igbos. Our politicians need to be careful oh.
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by justy15: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
docadams:

CALABAR- FOLLOWING the relocation of many Igbo businessmen from Calabar and other parts of Cross River State to neighbouring Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi states,

Kindly reset your thinking faculty before replying again.
BTW, my post was meant for those in the know to ventilate on the issue so I can know better.Otherwise I can't understand why Ibo traders should be leaving Calabar for adjourning states.
this canineofjackal no doubt is among those that reads post from their anus and always quick to spew trash, your hatred for the Igbo's will soon consume u
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by arrestdarrester: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
The report didn't mention Igbo's but because you have your brain in your pocket instead of your head, you started screaming Igbo.

I pity your small life

Are you okay? Or you're reading from right to left?

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by TheAngry1: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
proeast:
Igbos are gradually becoming highly influential in many states across Nigeria. From Lagos to Rivers, Abuja to Cross River, Plateau to Benue etc. A time will come when we will be a force to reckon with just like it was in the first republic before the civil war. We can't be contributing significantly to the local economy of all these states without having a say. However, we should bring most of our investment home to the East.

Influential? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by franchasng: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Igbos should not be lured back to Cross River with this gimmick by the Governor.

They were all there when Igbo business men and women were being kidnapped for ransom, robbed and victimized just because the indigenes felt the Igbos are too rich or richer than them the land owners.

But what surprises me is this; an Igbo man doesn't stop u from starting your own business or prospering like him, why no be humble and go close to an Igbo person, befriend him, be genuinely humble and learn from them the principles of business success instead of envying them and robbing/kidnapping them out of envuly, na wa o

Now many people in Calabar including the Cross River State government are feeling the impact of Igbo people withdrawing their business from Cross River. Unemployment has increased there and many commodity price has also skyrocketed as Igbo people withdraw their business and investment from Cross River.

This is a warning to Southwest region always screaming that Igbos should leave their states, I pity u guys because Lagos will become a barren island should 60% of Igbos leave Lagos

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by babajero(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
docadams:
Why the exodus of IBO trades from Calabar
Igbo businessmen were leaving because of security threats.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by Arda1000(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
docadams:
its a fucking fake news
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by Xander85: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
dlaw70:
may the useless developers leave our communities.b4 Igbos south south was

What point are you trying to get across? And what's your ethnicity in the so called 'south south'?

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by Iamzik: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
franchasng:
Igbos should not be lured back to Cross River with this gimmick by the Governor.

They were all there when Igbo business men and women were being kidnapped for ransom, robbed and victimized just because the indigenes felt the Igbos are too rich or richer than them the land owners.

But what surprises me is this; an Igbo man doesn't stop u from starting your own business or prospering like him, why no be humble and go close to an Igbo person, befriend him, be genuinely humble and learn from them the principles of business success instead of envying them and robbing/kidnapping them out of envuly, na wa o

Now many people in Calabar including the Cross River State government are feeling the impact of Igbo people withdrawing their business from Cross River. Unemployment has increased there and many commodity price has also skyrocketed as Igbo people withdraw their business and investment from Cross River.

This is a warning to Southwest region always screaming that Igbos should leave their states, I pity u guys because Lagos will become a barren island should 60% of Igbos leave Lagos

Bros nobody is begging anybody to stay. Why all this chest beating? You can leave anyday you want. No one will notice your exit.

You lot sure always over estimate your importance anywhere you find yourself

5 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by Roger3D(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
proeast:
Igbos are gradually becoming highly influential in many states across Nigeria. From Lagos to Rivers, Abuja to Cross River, Plateau to Benue etc. A time will come when we will be a force to reckon with just like it was in the first republic before the civil war. We can't be contributing significantly to the local economy of all these states without having a say. However, we should bring most of our investment home to the East.
You can't have a say in my state, we just won't let you

4 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by Noahusirado(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by Noahusirado(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Y
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by Noahusirado(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Roger3D:
You can't have a say in my state, we just won't let you

And y is dat

1 Like

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by FA13(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
biafranation:

Typical demonic afonja. Sees a news about traders, his afonja brain instinctively assumes Igbo. He rushed and opened thread, and then comment first to create a division between Igbos and their lifelong brothers. You afonjas are demons...wicked evil spirits straight from hell!

You don't seem normal. You need treatment. Get one quick.
The state has done what it deem fit for it. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by Roger3D(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Noahusirado:

And y is dat
Same reason my people can't have a say in yours

1 Like

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by nengibo: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
biafranation:

Typical demonic afonja. Sees a news about traders, his afonja brain instinctively assumes Igbo. He rushed and opened thread, and then comment first to create a division between Igbos and their lifelong brothers. You afonjas are demons...wicked evil spirits straight from hell!
Too much hate has made you paranoid

1 Like

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sannisege:
yes very influential in committing heinous crimes like drug peddling, prostitution and 419.
That's not true, brother

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by knowledgeable: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
proeast:

Don't forget the Igbos in diaspora...come to Atlanta, Houston, Newyork, South Africa, Malaysia etc, our root in these places have gotten stronger and inter-genarational(from generation to generation). Our children in those places have started doing good and haven't abandoned their parents as was feared. FX inflows into Nigeria by Nigerians in diaspora are among the highest in the world. With African economic integration/free movements of people to people, Africa and the world are now playgrounds for the Igbos.(don't forget China).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by Icon79(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
KPOM!

Truer words have never been spoken. That's why Ndi Igbo tend to intimidate other Nigerians especially those children of Afonja.

O pari

proeast:

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by docadams: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
freeze001:

Calm down. That is what d newspaper reported so he's right to ask why. Check his antecedents as well and you'll see he's no afonja. Furthermore, if you've been abreast with d news, you'd have seen that there's been a rash of robberies, attacks and killings of Igbos particularly d reasonably wealthy traders and others in Calabar so that's why they needed to relocate cos obviously they were being targeted.

Hmmmm, Nwanem, Nkem! Because of you I've forgiven him. He doesn't know I am more Igbo than him.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by farem: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
The report didn't mention Igbo's but because you have your brain in your pocket instead of your head, you started screaming Igbo.

I pity your small life

Learn how to read next time. I am not here to defend anybodybut what you blindly refuted is the first line of this thread• I quote -

"CALABAR- FOLLOWING the relocation of many Igbo businessmen from Calabar and other parts of Cross River State to neighbouring Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi states, the Cross River State... "

1 Like

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by peacengine(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
proeast:
That would be dangerous and very bad for a state that relies so much on tourism. The Igbo elite has been complaining about the high crime rate in the state now including robbery and kidnappings without serious action by the state government until now they started moving out.

Bro, I pray they never return. CRSns are known for simple life and contentment buh igboids came in to corrupt innocent, now that they are going, peace will return to beautiful, peaceful state of Cross River
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by peacengine(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
franchasng:

Hahaha bro everywhere you go, u are not wanted, stop deceiving urselfs, u are not wanted. If only u peeps can stop crime, u gat potential to be great, even better than u think Buh u always no. 1 in it, think ur smarter & better than others which is nat the case

1 Like

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by horsepower101: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Iamzik:

Bros nobody is begging anybody to stay. Why all this chest beating? You can leave anyday you want. No one will notice your exit.

You lot sure always over estimate your importance anywhere you find yourself

Lagos tax base will suffer massively if igbo tax payers leave lagos. This is something that is well know to the Lagos Government and igbo business community.

Let’s not kid ourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by asha80(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
peacengine:

Bro, I pray they never return. CRSns are known for simple life and contentment buh igboids came in to corrupt innocent, now that they are going, peace will return to beautiful, peaceful state of Cross River
how did igbos corrupt them? and why is cross river govt making efforts to curb the crimes so as not to lose the tax revenue generated by those traders?

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by humblemikel(f): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
proeast:

My friend before you brag shit here
Learn to stay in your fucken states and develop there
Who ask for your presence in their states
Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by smileyoo: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
docadams:
recent rampant insecurity in calabar. there 're so many lazy youths over there, ironically they love the good things of life, without aiming to work for it. but op before bringing any topic to a forum like this, you ought to 've done a background checks, to avoid mis-interpritation of you write-up.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by Sheggy13(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
horsepower101:

Lagos tax base will suffer massively if igbo tax payers leave lagos. This is something that is well know to the Lagos Government and igbo business community.

Let’s not kid ourselves.
Is that why some of your deluded folks think Yorubas have to start worshipping you cos I don't understand this constant pride and belittling of Yorubas as if without Igbos in Lagos, Yorubas will become useless. We all need each other. The Igbos need the conducive business atmosphere and large market that Lagos offers, just as Lagos govt benefits from the tax base. It's a mutual relationship not a parasitic one like some deluded folks want us to believe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced / 7 PDP Governors To Float Party / DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.