Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave (25863 Views)

3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) / Lagos To Impound Unpainted Intra-State Commercial Vehicles / Customs Sell Impounded Vehicles As Scraps, Auctioneers Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by NPComplete: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
biafranation:

Same person as the OP...changing account to respond to me. Also you are a yoruba man not a woman!

Typical IPOB supporter. No brain whatsoever only raw emotions. You are just a pure fool. You couldn't even check the antecedents of the people u are attacking so as to avoid a friendly fire. What did I expect before? The moment they start chanting Biafra their brain atrophies. Sweet slowpoke. Lol
U guys should start eating something good instead of subsisting of Nnamdi Kanu's urine maybe then u won't be so brain-dead. cheesy

@Slimsly100 just negodu your brother. And u are wondering.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by freeze001(f): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
docadams:

Hmmmm, Nwanem, Nkem! Because of you I've forgiven him. He doesn't know I am more Igbo than him.

Ya gaziere gi nke oma nwanne.
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by freeze001(f): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
biafranation:

Same person as the OP...changing account to respond to me. Also you are a yoruba man not a woman!

Good Lord! Are you really this slow? Take a chill pill biko.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by smileyoo: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Iamzik:

Bros nobody is begging anybody to stay. Why all this chest beating? You can leave anyday you want. No one will notice your exit.

You lot sure always over estimate your importance anywhere you find yourself
you sound like un-informed individual, the cross-river state govt know the amount of revenue they 've lost due to absence of the ibo bizmen, which explains these their frantic efforts, aimed at convincing ibos to come back.

5 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by proeast(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sannisege:
yes very influential in committing heinous crimes like drug peddling, prostitution and 419.
Afonjas are leading in terms of ritual killings and fraud while Edo is leading in terms of prostitution. Afonjas would have been leading in prostitution too but it's just that there women are too ugly and dirty to attract customers grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by klax(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
The report didn't mention Igbo's but because you have your brain in your pocket instead of your head, you started screaming Igbo.

I pity your small life

Bro read the post yourself maybe somebody read it for you and deliberately ommitted ths world like *Igbo traders* from the post. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by knowledgeable: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
peacengine:

Hahaha bro everywhere you go, u are not wanted, stop deceiving urselfs, u are not wanted. If only u peeps can stop crime, u gat potential to be great, even better than u think Buh u always no. 1 in it, think ur smarter & better than others which is nat the case

You typifies the stereotypical African the early Europeans to the continent say cannot conceptualize abstract....nor articulate critical reasoning and analysis. In other wards you are a zombe.

A pride group who is on a class of its own in terms of their awards winning per excellence in Education, Sports, Commerce & Industry, Entertainment, Music, Beauty, Enviable Diasporan , Giants in litreture.....and the list goes on endlessly, you are here trying to use crime to paint over those enviable classical achievements.

Yorubas;.. Igbo people's achievements on this Earth have overwhelmed/disarmed/overtaking/neutralized etc your envious & hateful disposition towards them.....STOP. They have always wanted to stay on their own or stay with you in an atmosphere of mutual respect, love & justice.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by klax(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
proeast:
Igbos are gradually becoming highly influential in many states across Nigeria. From Lagos to Rivers, Abuja to Cross River, Plateau to Benue etc. A time will come when we will be a force to reckon with just like it was in the first republic before the civil war. We can't be contributing significantly to the local economy of all these states without having a say. However, we should bring most of our investment home to the East.

People like you naturally annoys me. Instead for you to ask what went wrong g and do we address it? but all you can see is *igbo influential* bro influence in what? I guess crime.

What is wrong with your brain a state govt complain of security challenge and our tribe was at the receiving end and you cant still ask why igbo are always symominous to crime but you are here talking like a stupid man.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by docadams: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
freeze001:

Ya gaziere gi nke oma nwanne.

Na kele gi
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by proeast(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
humblemikel:

My friend before you brag shit here
Learn to stay in your fucken states and develop there
Who ask for your presence in their states
Nonsense and ingredients
Lol, Nna make una see dis girl o? Go and tell Ben Ayade to ask Igbos to leave Cross River and see if he will not slap you for trying to ruin the economy of his state grin grin The people and government of Plateau state knows the importance of Igbos to the economic development of their state same with Benue, Lagos, Abuja, Rivers etc and these people have been acknowledging this fact all this while. We are stating facts here but you guys are saying we are bragging because of your envy for Igbos. The same way no African country can call the bluff of China without suffering economic consequences is the same way no state can call the bluff of Igbos in Nigeria without suffering. Our network is even growing and soon we will control trade and commerce across the whole sub-region with sole franchises. You guys can't compete with us and neither can you stop us so you are left with being envious tongue tongue But you know what young lady, we Igbos don't give a Bleep about your hate cool cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by peacengine(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
asha80:
how did igbos corrupt them? and why is cross river govt making efforts to curb the crimes so as not to lose the tax revenue generated by those traders?

Stop deceiving yaself, we the people of CRS are happy to see u leave & that's all.
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by proeast(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
[s]
klax:

People like you naturally annoys me. Instead for you to ask what went wrong g and do we address it? but all you can see is *igbo influential* bro influence in what? I guess crime.

What is wrong with your brain a state govt complain of security challenge and our tribe was at the receiving end and you cant still ask why igbo are always symominous to crime but you are here talking like a stupid man.
[/s]
Go kill yourself, Ezi ohia.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by DerrickzB: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
The report didn't mention Igbo's but because you have your brain in your pocket instead of your head, you started screaming Igbo.

I pity your small life

Hehehehehe.. Ahn ahn nau.. Bro why, yes I go ask why.. That is too much nau.. Lmaooo..
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by peacengine(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
knowledgeable:

You typifies the stereotypical African the early Europeans to the continent say cannot conceptualize abstract....nor articulate critical reasoning and analysis. In other wards you are a zombe.

A pride group who is on a class of its own in terms of their awards winning per excellence in Education, Sports, Commerce & Industry, Entertainment, Music, Beauty, Enviable Diasporan , Giants in litreture.....and the list goes on endlessly, you are here trying to use crime to paint over those enviable classical achievements.

Yorubas;.. Igbo people's achievements on this Earth have overwhelmed/disarmed/overtaking/neutralized etc your envious & hateful disposition towards them.....STOP. They have always wanted to stay on their own or stay with you in an atmosphere of mutual respect, love & justice.

Why is it that anywhere you are found, crime increases in that location? Carry your development out of CRS that's al

1 Like

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by proeast(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
Roger3D:
You can't have a say in my state, we just won't let you
Can you be proud enough to tell us your state??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by asha80(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
peacengine:

Stop deceiving yaself, we the people of CRS are happy to see u leave & that's all.
I can see you have no answer to my questions hence your lame post

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by djon78(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sheggy13:

Is that why some of your deluded folks think Yorubas have to start worshipping you cos I don't understand this constant pride and belittling of Yorubas as if without Igbos in Lagos, Yorubas will become useless. We all need each other. The Igbos need the conducive business atmosphere and large market that Lagos offers, just as Lagos govt benefits from the tax base. It's a mutual relationship not a parasitic one like some deluded folks want us to believe.

Y'all sure it is a mutual benefit, that's why each party should respect themselves.
And it is not just Nigeria alone but across Africa and around the world.
Our people are present almost everywhere and doing well too.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by freeze001(f): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
klax:

Is it that you actually believe that a person on the receiving end of a security challenge/failure is synonymous with crime or u are grammatically challenged?

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by dlaw70(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Come catch me make i tell u na
Xander85:

What point are you trying to get across? And what's your ethnicity in the so called 'south south'?
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by peacengine(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
asha80:
I can see you have no answer to my questions hence your lame post

Bro, ain't got no time for banter. The only advice I gat for u is to learn to eat the humble pie so that u can be accepted by your host, accept the people's culture & way of life without assuming yours is superior in any way. That's all.
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by djon78(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
proeast:
Lol, Nna make una see dis girl o? Go and tell Ben Ayade to ask Igbos to leave Cross River and see if he will not slap you for trying to ruin the economy of his state grin grin The people and government of Plateau state knows the importance of Igbos to the economic development of their state same with Benue, Lagos, Abuja, Rivers etc and these people have been acknowledging this fact all this while. We are stating facts here but you guys are saying we are bragging because of your envy for Igbos. The same way no African country can call the bluff of China without suffering economic consequences is the same way no state can call the bluff of Igbos in Nigeria without suffering. Our network is even growing and soon we will control trade and commerce across the whole sub-region with sole franchises. You guys can't compete with us and neither can you stop us so you are left with being envious tongue tongue But you know what young lady, we Igbos don't give a Bleep about your hate cool cool

Bia nwokem kpachalu Anya Dia. Learn humility my friend. Chukwuokike has blessed us but don't go about bragging. I believe we should just be grateful and thankful to God.

Don't be insolent with your words. Na baba God do am. No be about hustling oo.
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by asha80(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
peacengine:

Bro, ain't got no time for banter. The only advice I gat for u is to learn to eat the humble pie so that u can be accepted by your host, accept the people's culture & way of life without assuming yours is superior in any way. That's all.
I also have an advice for you.. learn not antagonize a route of making revenue because you do not like the route it is coming from especially when you need the revenue and it is not illegal

4 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by Roger3D(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
proeast:
Can you be proud enough to tell us your state??
Proudly abokeee Borno state
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by proeast(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
Roger3D:
Proudly abokeee Borno state
Lol, Borno of all places shocked shocked Na, Boko Haram is already in control there. I'm talking about peaceful and habitable places not terrorist enclaves tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by Iamzik: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
horsepower101:

Lagos tax base will suffer massively if igbo tax payers leave lagos. This is something that is well know to the Lagos Government and igbo business community.

Let’s not kid ourselves.

Lagos needs every tribe as much as every tribe needs Lagos and that's my point. No one can hold Lagos to ransome and Lagos can't hold anyone to ransaome.

Igbos have this typically bloated self confidence that makes them overestimate their worth.

Close your shop and see if another will not open his own shop the next day.

Atleast the cross rivers igbo have some balls. All these Lagos igbos will always threaten to leave but can NEVER leave. Stop the bickering please

The southwest is more accommodating to igbos than igbo is to the southwest so who needs who more?
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by Iamzik: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
smileyoo:
you sound like un-informed individual, the cross-river state govt know the amount of revenue they 've lost due to absence of the ibo bizmen, which explains these their frantic efforts, aimed at convincing ibos to come back.

You are the uninformed individual every tribe contributes to IGR. No tribe has monopoly of contribution to IGR.

If igbos contribute that much to IGR can we see the last report of IGR by geopolitical zones? Then compare what is generated in each zones. Most of these noise making igbo traders evade tax and then turn around to claim that they contribute the most. Who are you deceiving?

Go and contribute your precious IGR to your beloved state. No one is begging you to stay
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by Roger3D(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
proeast:
Lol, Borno of all places shocked shocked Na, Boko Haram is already in control there. I'm talking about peaceful and habitable places not terrorist enclaves tongue tongue
Lol! I was just pulling your legs and you took to the bait. I'm not from Borno but there are a least 300,000 ibos in maiduguri alone so think twice before you look down on the place.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by Joenate: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
I just understood that most Nigerians lack understanding especially the ones on nairaland are filled with hate for Igbos, they can't just read well anytime they see Igbo.
I remember sometime ago when most business men left cross river becoz of high crime rate.
The line reads 'aftermath', make i explain well; after the Igbo tradw union comot from cross river state, their govt com get sense to fight crime and kidnapping becoz their IGR and investments have suddenly dissappeared.
Do u undstd now?
My opinion- Nigeria will remain retarted becoz we will keep fighting ourselves while the politicians looting away this countries wealth.
Leave Igbos alone and mind ur sick minds.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by whirlwind7(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
CanineOfJackal:

I pity your small life

Canine of hyena, aren't you the one with your brain in your poophole?

You can't read, you can't add 1+1, and you havent a hope in hell of deciphering a simple article.
Don't insult people when you are thoroughly deficient.
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
@ NPComplete na real friendly fire lol. Ipob are confused sets of people
Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by slysteel: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Now i know why many children of nairaland had to write jamb 6 times before opting for diploma courses,the report was clear,the igbo traders left the place due to insecurity,they were being robbed and kidnapped so they had to leave.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave by smileyoo: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
Iamzik:

You are the uninformed individual every tribe contributes to IGR. No tribe has monopoly of contribution to IGR.

If igbos contribute that much to IGR can we see the last report of IGR by geopolitical zones? Then compare what is generated in each zones. Most of these noise making igbo traders evade tax and then turn around to claim that they contribute the most. Who are you deceiving?

Go and contribute your precious IGR to your beloved state. No one is begging you to stay
in whatever way you view it, the fact remains that no responsible govt 'll like to experience mass exodus of investors from their domain.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 / Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board / Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.