Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m (55436 Views)

Davido Buys A Brand New 2022 G63amg G-wagon Worth About 200million For Chioma / Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus / Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Carmartng: 2:55am On Nov 11, 2022
“No endorsement nothing nothing boom Gwagon” Fans React As BBNaija’s Christy O Acquires a G-wagon worth ₦100m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN-Pv1jeA6c

The former housemate of Big Brother Naija, Christiana Ojumu, popularly known as Chri[url=https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/no-endorsement-nothing-nothing-boom-gwagon-fans-react-as-bbnaijas-christy-o-acquires-a-g-wagon-worth-%e2%82%a6100m/]s[/url]ty O, shared a video of herself driving a white Mercedes Benz G-wagon worth over 100 million naira. She caused a stir online after she claimed that she had just acquired the car.

The former Big Brother Naija 7 housemate set tongues wagging online after she shared a video of herself chilling in the new white Mercedes Benz G-wagon.

However, this seemingly good news has gotten people to wonder if acquiring such an expensive car at the moment should be a priority for a young celebrity like herself While others have slammed the story as nothing but fake news geared at stirring people’s attention to her since she didn’t do well during her short stint on the BBNaija show

Many fans of the BBNaija show have reacted to the video shared by the reality TV star claiming that it is nothing but a publicity stunt, and if it is true she did acquire the luxury SUV, then her priorities her skewed.

Some fans have flooded her comment section with congratulatory messages, while others opined that Christy O was chasing clout with the vehicle because she can’t possibly afford it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by tillaman(m): 3:39am On Nov 11, 2022
See punaani see Money
Alhamdulilahi Jesu

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by ManspaceBarber(m): 4:05am On Nov 11, 2022
G-Wagon smiley
There's difference between gold and gold plated.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Zonefree(m): 4:18am On Nov 11, 2022
Who dash monkey banana undecided

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by koolaid87: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
As one crypto dey crash, another clito dey rally

Enjoy Madam

311 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Mogajunior(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
cool

Big Brother Naija is simply a platform where ladies go to exhibit themselves sexually and when they are out, big shots, business men and politicians start doling out cash just to get in their panties. It is what it is.

136 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Oduduwa707: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nonsense... what does she do for work again?

Even Olosho work no fit buy you dis kain car but, again 9ja SIMPs and useless men full everywhere. angry

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Sitwalkstand: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Give it time. What is hidden shall be seen.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by nairalee(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria

The Acting job that is so lucrative for Acresses (most of whom I've never heard about sef) to buy flashy cars in hundreds of millions will be unable to pay their male counterparts medical bills such that they'll resort to online begging

If u carry microphone and ask them to explain how they could afford these cars you'll hear "Hmmm It's God o" that's simply Euphemism for "Wetin my toe-toe don see, my mouth no fee talk am"

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Generalwoodz(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Do you want to have a pussy?

In a dream I saw one-time biggest and most successful Ashana/olosho/Ashawo of the planet Earth, Cleopatra and she asked me the aforementioned question.

I call her successful because she seduced and bleeped the almighty Julius Ceasar...

Ladies and gentlemen, in that dream I wanted to answer: "give me a giant dick instead" but on a second thought I decided to go with the pussy.

In a heartbeat..

A gold plated pussy was fixed in after my Dick disappeared by the wave of a wand.

Without wastage of time, I became a harlot, LovePeddler/ prostitute and had all powerful men in history worshipping my pussy.

Musa Mensa was there. King Solomon was there. Did I say was there? I mean they fucke.d my pussy.

I also had something going on with Lord Lugar and King Edwards...

After all said and done, I bought half of the Earth and made men be my slave for life.

The power of pussy can get you 100 range Rovers if you fúck the right people.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Consiglieri: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
She just paid car dealer to pose in front of the ride inside dealership grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by joshjc(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ok,I rather not say what's own my mind,before someone accuse me of talking about clitocurreny

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by kestolove95(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
After 2weeks in d house? Chai kpekus dey suffer

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by GarkiAccessory(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Brand new Mi TV box s
Negotiable

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Rahkman: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
She get house? Most of then still dey rent for lekki

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Brendaniel: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Na wa o, it is well...
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by NoToTerrorists: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sitwalkstand:
Give it time. What is hidden shall be seen.
yen yen yen. Same way Nini bought hers just after living, and Una still de wait for what is hidden

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by dydx2020(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
G Spot or G Wagon?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by melonsgroup: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Can she be able to maintain this vehicle just on her own?
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Praisings: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Rejoice for others so that good things will come to you too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by owomano(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
All this celebritirs living fake life. Soon we'll hear the truth of this matter

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Loligo(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Risingblue008(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Who dash monkey banana ?
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by chiokeman(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Anybody that spends above 100m to acquire property in this buhari regime has it x2

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by ATEAMS: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Oyna
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by hartopher76: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
believe social media at your own peril.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by STEWpid(f): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Chai..

Na Atiku fit pay am.

Congrats Sis.
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Brainlight: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
THEY ALWAYS BUY EXPENSIVE..... THINGS... AND WILL START BEGGING WHEN...LITTLE SICKNESS...CATCH THEM.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by olaeffect(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
While the former male housemates may go back to treking.

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fred Ezimadu Is Dead! Big Fredo Dies Of Tooth Infection In Lagos / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos / Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.