Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty (41764 Views)

Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by tiwiex(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Bloggers and lies!!! After plenty people don insult and hate this guy. sad

He just rambled. He didn't say he did not beat his wife. He only said his marriage is intact. The hair style on the battered woman and his wife's though.

He should have just said this is fake news. I did not touch my wife. See her picture here or something.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by kelly8919(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Jerrick:
Duncan mighty I respect you a lot but if you f up I go clear you. You claimed you didn’t beat the woman and she has the same braid on angry
Please look at were the braid divided u will see that its different. One is in the middle while the other one is slightly not in the middle. #mythought
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Greatzeus(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Story, did you beat your wife or not?
Nigerian lawyers are unlucky,I tell you,if this happened in U.S,both the wife and her lawyers will be popping champagne by Miami Beach by now, cos of the large pay out from the wife beater.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by YoungKeem(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lomprico2:
Ok

Who con be the battered woman na?

It is Wele Mighty grin

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by tiwiex(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mankosi:
The dude didn't deny it. And to show how stupid and foolish he is, he still allowed his wife to carry the same white braids to snap another pic.
Chai! women dey suffer o especially those that don't have any source of income.

The white braids was definitely before the battering. That is what makes the post battering difficult to deny.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Triniti(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
From the hair style the lady is putting on, one can conclude that this guy really battered this woman recently

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by tiwiex(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
kelly8919:

Please look at were the braid divided u will see that its different. One is in the middle while the other one is slightly not in the middle. #mythought

Common bro. Braids can be cut into any style. She just packed it in a different way.

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by xtervaganza(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
The pictures he shared and the woman with the swollen face are the same person

So the question is; how did your wife end up with a swollen face? Did truck hit her?

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by AuroraB(f): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
spongeisback:
After all the incoherent epistle no where did he say "I didn't beat my wife". I don't blame him tho, this isn't the 1st,2nd or 3rd time and she still goes back.

For those people saying "haters" are trying to bring him down I hope when she's in a body bag you won't come here with your faux outrage and ask why didn't she leave.

I went through his comments and I saw the MASSIVE support he's getting and no one is asking about his wife and kids. Nigerians expect you to stay quiet and die in a domestic violence filled marriage and when you speak out they blame you. I know she's going anywhere so madam like your husband said "he's the winner of the marriage and you can't do without him" so stay and keep receiving the plummeting.
Are you minding gullible Nigerians
They are not blind to see the same hairdo on her to confirm she's the battered woman but mumu in them no gree dem and they are happy with it grin

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Neddyogu(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
Am I the only one finding it damn difficult to comprehend this?

No be only you ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by blahc007: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
spongeisback:
After all the incoherent epistle no where did he say "I didn't beat my wife". I don't blame him tho, this isn't the 1st,2nd or 3rd time and she still goes back.

For those people saying "haters" are trying to bring him down I hope when she's in a body bag you won't come here with your faux outrage and ask why didn't she leave.

I went through his comments and I saw the MASSIVE support he's getting and no one is asking about his wife and kids. Nigerians expect you to stay quiet and die in a domestic violence filled marriage and when you speak out they blame you. I know she's going anywhere so madam like your husband said "he's the winner of the marriage and you can't do without him" so stay and keep receiving the plummeting.
Lyk u hate duncan mighty... Sori if em don offend u bfor
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Miles300: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
Oga did u best your wife or not ! Leave long talk that’s the same woman in all the pics , who come batter are face like that

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by youngdopeboy: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
look closely you will know that it's 2 different women
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Jerrick(m): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
kelly8919:

Brah the braid is still f*ckin’ grey.....means the assault on her is still fresh

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by encryptjay(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
Am I the only one finding it damn difficult to comprehend this?
I started yawning sef. Wetin concern Construction company with your wife battery matter? grin
Yes or No question and you're typing your other business ventures.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by encryptjay(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Make-up won't help us know who is who these days.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by divinelove(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
IstandWithGod:
Come to think of it, he didn't deny beating his wife to a pulp, he only used the "story distracting cover up technique"... Even if he did beat his wife, that beating wasn't a recent one that was why he was able to run back home and do damage control without the scar(s) showing on his wife's face.

He is guilty as charged

Pictures don't lie

It's all damage control, the wife for help him deny it self lol

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by talk2max: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
I said it...the lady beaten in the pics looked entirely different from Duncan mighty’s wife...see the nose na...Infact look closely at the center pathing of the hair sef...bloggers shaaaa
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by DavidEsq(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lomprico2:
Ok

With the same hairdo. He didn't even deny it. Just the usual beating about d bush

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by MrDoGood(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lomprico2:
Ok

You don hear of photoshop?
Abi until dem take an do you something before you go know say e truly dey.
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by jimcaddy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Beht why can't people type sentences so that others can read clearly and understand the message they are trying to pass across? Couldn't understand what I just read. No punctuation marks, nothing... Jeez!!!!

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Cockyguy11: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Wetin dis won de yarn sef? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Lomprico2: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
MrDoGood:

You don hear of photoshop?
Abi until dem take an do you something before you go know say e truly dey.

U are not smart!

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by AfonjaSlaves(f): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
common shut that your uncircumcised mouth... who battered your wife abi the turtle ninja Davido don tell you to use her do juju so ur come back into music industry go blasts like dynamite, abeg tell this nonsense to zai Barber zone-B

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by zinizta: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lomprico2:
Ok

they pixes look similar...plus the same white braids...no doubt she looks like his wife. ..

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Rajosh(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
who beat the wife. or is she now an actress?

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by tiger28: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Come on guys! You CANNOT expect him to say he did it nau. That is a career killer.... I expect him to buy his wife a new rolex, make it up THEN deny it.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Lifediary: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Akabuking:
the battered woman looks older. next rumors please...

Correct beating will make you look older. If you are still in doubt, make someone try it on you.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Mizwisdom(f): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Did Davido beat her?
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by MrDoGood(m): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Lomprico2:

U are not smart!
You that is smart, well done! But i just hope your poking nose won't kill you some day.
Is she ur wife?
Are they not happy?
Did she complain to you?
But why can't you people just take your problems elsewhere and leave people and their marriage alone!!.
Until she cries out, you people should mind your business.
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by IreneJ: 12:27am On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Lomprico2: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2018
MrDoGood:

You that is smart, well done! But i just hope your poking nose won't kill you some day.
Is she ur wife?
Are they not happy?
Did she complain to you?
But why can't you people just take your problems elsewhere and leave people and their marriage alone!!.
Until she cries out, you people should mind your business.

You are really not smart! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma / Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After / Alasari’s Wife, Adeola Crushed To Death In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.