Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Am Torn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Torn (723 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Torn by dogzymallo: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2010
am torn between two sisters.the elder one is more matured in life while i love the younger one more.what should i do
Re: Am Torn by Spyker: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2010
Torn in what sense?
Re: Am Torn by fubiluv: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2010
Follow your heart.
That younger one will soon get matured.
Re: Am Torn by madlady(f): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2010
dogzymallo:

am torn between two sisters.the elder one is more matured in life while i love the younger one more.what should i do

Go for the one you love, most people mature with time.
Re: Am Torn by Madukaele(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2010
@poster u r in love with younger one cos she is young. right? undecided
Re: Am Torn by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2010
dogzymallo:

your problem is smaller, the big problem is, does any of them love you?

If yes, go for the one you love, with time and your guidance she will becoming
more mature.
Re: Am Torn by dogzymallo: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2010
well the problem is that the elder one is introducing the younger obe to guys so that i will have problems with her and it had worked cause she is fucking one of them now.
Re: Am Torn by sevule(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2010
dude abeg free both sisters.
Re: Am Torn by femmy2010(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2010
The answer lay in your mind.

(1) (Reply)

Wat Would You Do If U Suspect Ur Woman Has A Girlfriend? / Guyz How Many Times Can U Call Ur Guy On Fone Per Week But Can Call Girls Daily / Is True That The Fear Of Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.