Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams (43965 Views)

Photos: Buhari, Aisha Arrive New York For UNGA / PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China / More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by akinszz: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mai dumbu the ram grin
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by isht689: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Barka da sallah Baba Buhari,May Almighty Allah accept our prayers as act of Ibadah and it's my prayer on this day that u shall continue as President of Nigeria till 2023 Insha Allah to consolidate on effort and progress made so far (Ameen).

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by abbey503(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=abokibuhari post=70474802]Useless president

Them for leave am alone make the ram nod am make e kpeme .,......na so u like the man reach
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by abokibuhari: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
semyman:
Bastard
Mynd44
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by femimax: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
metronaija4:
President Buhari pictured slaughtering his Sallah rams to mark the Eid el-Kabir ritual.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-buhari-slaughters-his-sallah-rams/

I just like his simplicity.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by Topmaike007(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
omanzo02:
Just the way his boys are slaughtering in Benue!
He is only good in slaughtering! He slaughtered the economy, security, integrity, naira etc!

The man is very primitive, a president who hold a knive against an animal throat speaks a lot about him and his followers, what a good example smh.
na you sabi
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by RexTramadol1: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
adecz:
shocked shocked

Notice the modest size of the ram.

If na looters, their ram go be like cow!!

Sai Baba, until 2023..

Insha Allah!!!

The land of RAM has rejected him
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by olufolarin2222: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
whats our business with that..?, is that the mandate given to him by nigerians
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by Justinah4real(f): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
isht689:
Barka da sallah Baba Buhari,May Almighty Allah accept our prayers as act of Ibadah and it's my prayer on this day that u shall continue as President of Nigeria till 2023 Insha Allah to consolidate on effort and progress made so far (Ameen).

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
D slaughterer of Igbos

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by Sefu: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
Taqabbalallahu lahu...barka da sallah, God bless FRN God bless PMB
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by Akpacha(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
The weak thing is not strong enough, someone needed guide him not to fall, so sad he is Nigeria president.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by bonnyhope: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless president

Them for leave am alone make the ram nod am make e kpeme
Lol....I no fit laugh
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by Emycord: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
metronaija4:
President Buhari pictured slaughtering his Sallah rams to mark the Eid el-Kabir ritual.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-buhari-slaughters-his-sallah-rams/

is that not a cat am seeing? where is the ram
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by oneclickng: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
You can now see the origin of his killings.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by NobodyKnows(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
dukie25:
See Buhari being helped to his feet in the 2nd picture.
When will you have sense??
The man was trying to pull up his cloth so it doesn’t get stained with blood from the ram .
Sucker
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
Very well done El General.

May all your Sallah prayers come to fruition.

Long live Buhari, long live Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by NobodyKnows(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
femmy2010:

My 3 year old boy clearly saw PMB cloth was held up to avoid blood stain .

Looted brain ones would see something else .
God bless you man.
The level of stupidity of these guys is shocking!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by Temptee101(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dem use blood shed swear for this man, he's always active and vibrant whenever there's blood to spill.

Yusuf shall spill his blood soon
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by enitey(f): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless president

Hahhhahaha
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by tech18: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Ni da iyalina muna yin makaa barKa da Sallah,Allah Ya kara maka nasara,lafiya da Nisan kwana.

Sannu Buhari kai muke so Nigeria

PMB till 2023!
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by supajizy(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
dukie25:
See Buhari being helped to his feet in the 2nd picture.

you are blind oo!! That is obviously someone preventing something from dropping
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by bayocanny: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Meeloreh:
Before nko. Presidential ram grin
are you a male or female?
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by Temptee101(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless president

I'm telling you
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by raphaeladeyele: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Barka De Salla
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by Printerscanner: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
bedspread:
Expert Ram killer...
Stresslessly...
This is where Pmb will FUFIL his calling..

Yes, while some people's calling is drug trafficking, kidnapping, armed robbery and selling babies and children.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by chubinwa(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Not astonished. just as the name goes, herdsmen. "animals"
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by Meeloreh(f): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
bayocanny:

are you a male or female?
What has that got to do with my comment?
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by bayocanny: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Meeloreh:
What has that got to do with my comment?
nothing, I was just trying to ascertain your gender.. your dp says otherwise.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by Kingjames(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
insha Allah ...2019-2023 sai baba

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams by Meeloreh(f): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
bayocanny:

nothing, I was just trying to ascertain your gender.. your dp says otherwise.
I was ill and caught up in traffic when I took that pix, but I love it anyways. My face passes for both gender. I'm female tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Members Of The Presidential Task Force On COVID–19 / President Tinubu Signs Student Loan Bill Into Law (Pictures) / FG Hints On Revival Of Two Ministries Scrapped In 2015 (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.