Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) (7796 Views)

My Cousin Is Addicted To Weed, Drugs / Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by condomuser: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Updates coming guys, stay tuned.

Pavore9:

You are likely schizophrenic, go seek professional help.
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Boss13: 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
cococandy:
Lmao. He’s sending her $3000 every month?

You and your cousin are story tellers

I thought I was the only person that saw this. $3,000 per month no; $3,000 per month ko.

OP, do you know what $3,000 per month is? Your cousin no get bills to pay abi?

Liar Liar

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Boss13: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
condomuser:
Update!!!!!
The Ashawo is begging me and saying she has changed, more update coming soon guys.

Keep your update and call your mummy; it’s time to go to bed
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by condomuser: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol why you hating. It seems Shalewa is your mum.
Get your pop corn ready, this will get very interesting.
Boss13:

Keep your update and call your mummy; it’s time to go to bed

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Saintsammurai(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
cococandy:
More than half of your posts are about your oloshoism. Sleeping around and begging to fvck without protection. I’m not even trying to get personal or anything like that. It’s just the public information you put out there. Tell the readers why you think you’re better than a prostitute or why your fictitious cousin is too good to marry one.
I know it's non of my business,, but the way you are stressing the 3,000 dollars it's ridiculous..

No offense but 3,000 dollars is chicken Cheng to some people living in Nigeria,, not to talk of Rich guys living in USA..

are there no 3,000 dollars panties and trousers,, bags,, even stockings in the market?

Abegi!!!!!

3 thousand dollars is like 1000 naira to some people.. even those that are not Even so rich..

there are guys that spends not less than 10,000 dollars in strip clubs every Friday..

cococandy with your beauty,, i would not mind spending 100,000 dollars on you every month..
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yea. Only folks who don’t understand money or even make it, talk like this.

Yes I know $3000 might be small money given some kinds of situations. I wouldn’t even consider it too much money to spend on something I really like when I can afford to. But I know for a fact that it’s a lie someone is sending it monthly to a person he’s never met.

Saintsammurai:
I know it's non of my business,, but the way you are stressing the 3,000 dollars it's ridiculous..

No offense but 3,000 dollars is chicken Cheng to some people living in Nigeria,, not to talk of Rich guys living in USA..

are there no 3,000 dollars panties and trousers,, bags,, even stockings in the market?

Abegi!!!!!

3 thousand dollars is like 1000 naira to some people.. even those that are not Even so rich..

there are guys that spends not less than 10,000 dollars in strip clubs every Friday..

cococandy with your beauty,, i would not mind spending 100,000 dollars on you every month..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Saintsammurai(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
cococandy:
Yea. Only folks who don’t understand money or even make it, talk like this.

Yes I know $3000 might be small money given some kinds of situations. I wouldn’t even consider it too much money to spend on something I really like when I can afford to. But I know for a fact that it’s a lie someone is sending it monthly to a person he’s never met.

we are both saying the same thing, but the difference between the both of us is that,, you are thinking about what 3,000 dollars can buy,, but I'm thinking about how 3,000 dollars won't be enough for bottles of drinks in a club,, not to talk of taking it shopping..

our money mentality is different,, i want to buy a private jet before 26 years old,,, but you are thinking of at least owing a 1 million dollar investment before 35...

that's why i said giving 3,000 dollars which is not enough for my dogs to feed monthly,,, to a total stranger,, is nothing..
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by cococandy(f): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yes right undecided
Saintsammurai:
we are both saying the same thing, but the difference between the both of us is that,, you are thinking about what 3,000 dollars can buy,, but I'm thinking about how 3,000 dollars won't be enough for bottles of drinks in a club,, not to talk of taking it shopping..

our money mentality is different,, i want to buy a private jet before 26 years old,,, but you are thinking of at least owing a 1 million dollar investment before 35...

that's why i said giving 3,000 dollars which is not enough for my dogs to feed monthly,,, to a total stranger,, is nothing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Saintsammurai(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
cococandy:
Yes right undecided
But you are very beautiful,, ask of anything and i will do it for you...

I am ready to be your maga..
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by soviete(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
june007:
Take alook at the chat, the screenshot actually came from the ahawo's phone
busted!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by poweredcom(m): 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
If your cousin really wanna marry her

He will soon be dead within three years

Never marry a prostitute that won't repent especially the ones that have boutique around those ones are dangerous.they won't change

Am not judging o some prostitute make good wife Sha but na dose low ones but those high class ones na die u de cos they r unsatisfied
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2018
So she sent you screenshot of her phone, dude we are smarter than this

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
condomuser:
She came to pay in kind and i compelled her to send me a copy of our chat. I have almost all i need to nail her.

Try and understand what's happening before laughing at your stupidity.

See were you fuçked up...tales from Uganda
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by pocohantas(f): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
cococandy:
Lmao. He’s sending her $3000 every month?

You and your cousin are story tellers

Okay, how much can you be sending me every month, Coco? cry cry

People will just open their mouth waaa and mention money like it falls from trees.
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by cococandy(f): 4:59am On Oct 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Okay, how much can you be sending me every month, Coco? cry cry

People will just open their mouth waaa and mention money like it falls from trees.

Is $10k per week okay?

I’m capable.
Bebe you need to relax and be tekin kia ruff grin

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by tosinhtml: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Good morning sir, but ehn $3,000 is not small money anywhere oh. If you ask Dangote to Loan or dash you $3,000, he will ask for collateral or services you are rendering because he his a business man. Very rare will anyone send babe $3,000 monthly. A guy can buy gifts oh, but that amount is a lot even for big boys in the US.

I come in peace please, I didn't come to fight lol cheesy

Saintsammurai:

Abegi!!!!!

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2020
tosinhtml:
Good morning sir, but ehn $3,000 is not small money anywhere oh. If you ask Dangote to Loan or dash you $3,000, he will ask for collateral or services you are rendering because he his a business man. Very rare will anyone send babe $3,000 monthly. A guy can buy gifts oh, but that amount is a lot even for big boys in the US.

I come in peace please, I didn't come to fight lol cheesy

Did you go to MiddleSex ?
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Tony142: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Babyforever:
Please don't ruin his relationship sad besides is your cousin a virgin undecided

U are very mad undecided
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Tony142: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
condomuser:
I am deeply surprised, my distant cousin who has been in the United States for 18 years just sent me a message that he is travelling to Nigeria to marry a girl he has been chatting with on facebook, he has concluded all plans. In fact, both families have met and the girl in question hired a team of old men to represent her village elders.

This same girl has been doing Ashawo work for over 14 years, i am about to break the news to my cousin but this same girl has been begging me not to tell him. She said she will settle me Arhhh, i asked her how ? She said she will come and fvck me raw, i told her "You are mad".

I asked my cousin how did you meet this girl, he said she added him on facebook and they have been chatting for over 8 months, they even have sex through skype. The girl brainwashed him saying she lost her virginity a year ago. I do not know how to confront my cousin about this as he has this American way of life "it ain't a problem". On the otherhand he needs to know the truth.

Suggestions needed pls.

If u allow your cousin to marry a prostitute without telling him them u are wicked than the devil himself embarassed

Call the girl on phone tell her that she should offer u a raw sex and u will not tell your cousin again, After she accept tell her where u want u guys to meet and Bleep

Note: record and phone call as evidence and show it to your cousin so that he can believe u easily,

Also, meet the girl and kiss her, take a picture of both of you kissing, this picture will also act as evidence to show your cousin
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
cococandy:

Is $10k per week okay?
I’m capable. Bebe you need to relax and be tekin kia ruff grin
For Ur dreams abi

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by tosinhtml: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2020
pcguru1:

Did you go to MiddleSex ?

Baba how far. After checking your pictures, I realise that I recognise you lol. I've been on Nairaland since but I hardly talk. Congrats on your new job oh, I suppose call you or message you on WhatsApp but this EndSars thing has taken everyone's focus.
Re: Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2020
tosinhtml:

Baba how far. After checking your pictures, I realise that I recognise you lol. I've been on Nairaland since but I hardly talk. Congrats on your new job oh, I suppose call you or message you on WhatsApp but this EndSars thing has taken everyone's focus.

My gee thanks mehn I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / PICS: What Happens When Girl Walks Around With NO TROUSERS / Ladies, Would You Marry A Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.