Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,923 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Stories I Never Told Anyone: Bathroom Bomb - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stories I Never Told Anyone: Bathroom Bomb (488 Views)

Best Stories I Have Read On Nairaland. / I Wish I Never Meet Him A Regret Story By Mary Temitope / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stories I Never Told Anyone: Bathroom Bomb by sintabox: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
I remember bending to look at the world upside down in between my legs. It seemed like the ground was the roof and people were walking upside down. It was really fun to do until this myth about doing it in a market place and seeing spirits with human torsos and goat legs began to spread. Furthermore, it was said that if the spirits saw you doing it and realised that you could see them, they’d come to you and slap you in the face, so that you would go mad and not be able to tell anybody what you had seen. There was another version that talked about spirits that walked with their heads. I believed it all.

I had now grown a little older than the ‘Shit Coin’ story version of myself, and I was now allowed to use the bathroom. Hurray! It felt great...
Read more http://thestoriesinevertoldanyone."

(1) (Reply)

The Smart Drunkard(comedy) / Quillkastle Launches Free Web-publishing Platform To Promote Writers / Short Stories Competition On Aalo.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.