Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds (36361 Views)

U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into White Sands National Park, New Mexico (Photos) / U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) / God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by crafteck(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Benin people on the way to their festival, Harry Potter tins
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by gbobe101: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Na Thunder go fire all those Witch bed

Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by sevo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=OlamideIsHere post=70479581]Are birds stronger?

O boy...see question?? U Neva hear of birds entering the engine of plane Guy, I salute ur ignorance...

Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by caye(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
I NEVER KNEW THAT THE MEAN IQ ON NAIRALAND HAS FALLEN SO DRASTICALLY!!!
What happened?
How can educated young people be talking about eye aye?
Don't they know that bird strike is a common aviation challenge?
Even beyond that, at least people should be able to reason far better than a "bush person".

This is disgraceful.
Caveat Emptor (guess they might not even understand this term): I believe in the spiritual, not stupid tual.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by isahsalee: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
proprince:
Kogi bird grin

No, na Benin bird �
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by Neddyogu(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fighter pilot dah cannor shoot down ordinary bird is dah one fighter pilot? If he nor fit shoot ordinary bird how can he shoot down well trained professional fighter pilots in real combat? Orishirishi something oo
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by dorox(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Pascal181:
Nothing we no go hear under buhari government. How ordinary bird go fall an entire jet

Jet engine has a fast spinning disc of very thing blades that can be broken if struck by birds or runway debris.
And just a single broken turbine blade can lead to a catastrophic failure of the engine resulting in a crash.

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by Neddyogu(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
caye:
I NEVER KNEW THAT THE MEAN IQ ON NAIRALAND HAS FALLEN SO DRASTICALLY!!!
What happened?
How can educated young people be talking about eye aye?
Don't they know that bird strike is a common aviation challenge?
Even beyond that, at least people should be able to reason far better than a "bush person".

This is disgraceful.
Caveat Emptor (guess they might not even understand this term): I believe in the spiritual, not stupid tual.

Guy calm down, not everyone is ignorant as u suppose but we have chosen to see a little humour in this situation. Pilots running into flocks of geese is an old problem, no be today. Just try and cultivate a sense of humor. Ain't gonn hurt nobody

1 Like

Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by ocelot2006(m): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bird strike.
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by zolajpower: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
OlamideIsHere:
Are birds stronger?
Out stupidity the white guy might try avoid killing a single birds because of the foolish animal cruelty laws of the white man's land.
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by Devonzeus(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
cool
YorubaEmir:
Ordinary birds. So for a fighter jet angry
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by Maket: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
bedspread:
This one Pass Bird..
No, with the speed of the plane it's lighter than birds in the air.
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by Dwhyte(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hope isn't what ayam thinking...
Iffa call state now, Edo pipo will say I haf started again
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by ManTiger(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ordinary bird

Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by emperorblog(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
UHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by Psoul(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
That driver is a foolish man. So he cannot use his trafficator light to indicate to the birds where he wants to turn to. Even he forgot to blow horn for the birds thereby getting involved in an avoidable accident.

He should be disqualified for life. Silly driver. Only God knows how many birds he killed in that accident.
I pity the family of those birds that died in that senseless accident.

I just hate careless people. Mtcheeeeewww.
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by asawanathegreat(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Those birds are from Edo state
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by Diso60090(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
bedspread:
This one Pass Bird..

Village bird or edo bird one of the two
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by Diso60090(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
asawanathegreat:
Those birds are from Edo state

My boy you nor well at all
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by Diso60090(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Psoul:
That driver is a foolish man. So he cannot use his trafficator light to indicate to the birds where he wants to turn to. Even he forgot to blow horn for the birds thereby getting involved in an avoidable accident.

He should be disqualified for life. Silly driver. Only God knows how many birds he killed in that accident.
I pity the family of those birds that died in that senseless accident.

I just hate careless people. Mtcheeeeewww.

Which shool you go boy?
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by Psoul(m): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Diso60090:

Which shool you go boy?

Oga, I no go school. I dey pray God to send me person wey go fit help me go school. I know say I go do well if I go school.
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by Diso60090(m): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Psoul:

Oga, I no go school. I dey pray God to send me person wey go fit help me go school. I know say I go do well if I go school.

You go wait tire
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by Diso60090(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
shocked
gbobe101:
Na Thunder go fire all those Witch bed

Bed?
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by Kendollar696(m): 12:54am On Aug 22, 2018
If na for naija.. Dem go say na village pple...
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by Psoul(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Diso60090:

You go wait tire

Bros, I don already tire ooo
What do u suggest I should do?
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by Diso60090(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2018
Psoul:

Bros, I don already tire ooo
What do u suggest I should do?

Yahoo.com very easy and buffy
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by Psoul(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2018
Diso60090:

Yahoo.com very easy and buffy

My computer no dey open that site. Pls help me.
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by Diso60090(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Psoul:

My computer no dey open that site. Pls help me.

shocked
Re: Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by asawanathegreat(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2018
Diso60090:

My boy you nor well at all
but no be lie nah my bros

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions / Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? / US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.