Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Had Sex With My Aunt, Sister, Men And Sacrificed My Mom - Footballer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Had Sex With My Aunt, Sister, Men And Sacrificed My Mom - Footballer (1020 Views)

My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl / "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl / Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Aunt, Sister, Men And Sacrificed My Mom - Footballer by stane007: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Shiva N’Zigou, a former Ligue 1 Gabonese footballer, has dropped a shocking confession on what he did to push his football career, which included sacrificing his mom.

The Gabonese footballer, who played for both Nantes and Reims in the French top flight between 2001 and 2010, confessed to lying about his age and also sleeping with his aunt and sister. Shiva N’Zigou disclosed that his father killed his mom in a ritual killing so he can keep all the money he earned from football to himself.

He went further to disclose he had a number of homosexual affairs, and incestuous relationships with both his aunt and his sister. The video released by Daily Star, sees him claiming that he is actually 39-years-old, five years older than the age mentioned in his birth certificates. Shiva stated that his parents changed the date of birth in his birth certificate.

“I had sexual relations with my aunt,” he says.
“These relations happened again with my sister. I slept with my sister. I slept with a man. And I had another long-term relationship also with a man.”

Shiva N’Zigou played for multiple football clubs, including French FC Nantes, and rounded off his career in 2016. The player partook in 24 matches as part of the national Gabonese squad from 2000 to 2008, netting five goals.

He had previously been listed as the youngest player to score in the African Cup of Nations - after a goal for Gabon in a 3-1 loss to South Africa in 2000 - before it was revealed that he lied about his age.

This isn’t the first time a footballer has been linked with the extremely murky world of ritual killings. In 2014, former Rennes and Sunderland striker Asamoah Gyan was forced to deny rumours he had been involved in the sacrificial murder of his friend, Ghanaian rapper Castro.

A statement released by the Gyan family attacked the media in Ghana for “wild allegations and rumours … ranging from the absurd – of the imputation of criminality to [Gyan] in the sense that he either murdered Castro or had him kidnapped – and ending with the ludicrous – that he sacrificed him spiritually to enhance his career.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-had-sex-with-my-aunt-sister-men-and-sacrificed-my-mom-footballer-shiva-nzigou/

Lalasticlala

Re: I Had Sex With My Aunt, Sister, Men And Sacrificed My Mom - Footballer by Michael8026: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Say no to crime / 14 Year Old Missing American Girl Believed To Be With A 34 Year Old Man(police) / Mob Attack Police Officer For Shooting Young Man In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.