Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Say no to crime - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Say no to crime (1019 Views)

Man Who Spent 20 Years In Jail Released After Twin Confessed To Crime In U.S / Babangida Introduced Me To Crime, I’m APC Member – Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume / Solution To Crime In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say no to crime by Jamiuolatoye(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
“When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.” ...
“I came from a real tough neighborhood. ...
“Don't compromise yourself - you're all you have.” ...
“Once I pulled a job, I was so stupid. ...
“The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes.”
Re: Say no to crime by SLAP44: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
My verdict

There must be inside help or cover for this girl to pull this stunt. She was allowed to excape so she cannot reveal more.

Slipping out from the back exit? She be James Bond?
Re: Say no to crime by meezynetwork(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok na
Re: Say no to crime by banty: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
It's called "Hustle"

1 Like

Re: Say no to crime by ikeno(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
why didn't the club management carry out a due diligence on her before giving her employment.
Re: Say no to crime by onward4life(m): 5:15am On Jun 29, 2019
She is too succulent!!

I will still Marriage her!
Re: Say no to crime by gulfer: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Corper Vivian when you check the numbr on trucaller cool cool cool cool
Re: Say no to crime by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Is it not better for her to do olosho business full time like her mates, rather than all this shameful thiefy thiefy up and down. She can put her thick, meaty lips to good use. I'm sure she will effortlessly be making that N50k every week at least.

(1) (Reply)

Final Year CRUTECH Student Gun Down On Students Week / Mob Attack Police Officer For Shooting Young Man In Kano / Church Burn Pregnant Woman, Her 5 Children And 7 Others For Not Repenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.