Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,325 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) (46676 Views)

Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by afonjay: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Can SARAKI move freely like dat in ilorin ??
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by docadams: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
kahal29:
LOVE FROM DAURA — President Muhammadu Buhari acknowledging cheers from good people of Daura after #EidAlAdha⁠ ⁠prayer earlier in his hometown, Daura, Katsina State.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1031881896836386816

Where are the Sarakis, Kwankwansos, Dankwabos, Tambuwas, Atikus, Markafis?. They are good Moslems in their own right. So where are they on this important occasion?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by Justinah4real(f): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
sehin79:
BABA nothing do you.it si your position till 2023....no competition,all others are just participant..

Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by leviaka: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
His popularity is only in the north, that is why he is so sectional
Let him try it in the EAST and let's see how popular he is
THE MOST HATED LEADER IN IGBOLAND AFTER GOWON
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by tambiri77: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sai BABA
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by divinelove(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
He is practicing how to treek back home after 2019
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
Abjay97:
God bless Mr. President..
But he wont have my vote 2019..

God bless you too my good brother!
I strongly believe, an intelligent somebody like you must surely have re-think.
PMB till 2023!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
ct2:
I just love this man. may God continue to bless you, in Jesus name amen
I love him more than you do. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
fiftynaira:
His only rehearsing how he will trek back to Daura come 2019,

Dear Nigerians please don’t just get your PVC make sure you vote.

More meat Mama OTUOCHA!!!

vote for who exactly?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by Printerscanner: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
moyinoluwabun:
If this man wins 2019 election, it shows d stupid ones in Nigeria are more than the right thinking ones.
Baba Buhari, we know people love u, but please don't contest cos u don't know what governance is.

He will contest and win. Bring your candidates out, let them test their popularity, street credibility and integrity with the people's general. As for you calling Buhari's lovers which includes my humble self, sorry my rude self stupid, I think it is your generation that is very stupid and in need of another brain.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
OlamideIsHere:
What a special achievement

The recovery song of a sick president.

He spent 16 days in the UK to achieve this.
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by deomelo: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2018

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by Printerscanner: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nwodosis:
Nobody is willing to trek for him again as some did when he assumed office in 2015, he decided to do the trekking by himself.
A nomadic man by tribe is trekking and people are applauding him, is it not stupidity to call a fish a good swimmer?

Goatluck Jonaddaft is an Ijaw thief, why isn't he swimming from church to his house everyday afterall the whole of Ijaw is water?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by hollywater: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Abjay97:
God bless Mr. President..
But he wont have my vote 2019..
It will end soon
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by Printerscanner: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
trinity227:
His Love ❤️ for cows is Unimaginable.

Such Romance so passionate

How I wish Goatluck Jonaddaft loves fish like this being an Ijaw thief.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Most of the people around him na hi service dem dey do the man
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
moyinoluwabun:
If this man wins 2019 election, it shows d stupid ones in Nigeria are more than the right thinking ones.
Baba Buhari, we know people love u, but please don't contest cos u don't know what governance is.

The best thing for the country is for him to lose. Nigeria cannot survive another four years of this deranged old bandit.
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
9japrof:
The northern elites know what they do and keep doing to ensure their subjects remain in perpertual subjection even in the face of unemployment, abject poverty and hunger.

All these are just acts they make with an eye in the next year's general elections and with just this act, just be rest assured that buhari has the votes of all the northern muslims including some sympathetic muslims from south west.

I was once discussing with my colleague and i told him, that if most northerners were educated and exposed, that the reverence they give to their elites and traditional rulers woukd reduce drastically, imagine these fellows that stood hours on the road side chanting sai baba, they have had a happy day, weather they eat or not, they care less, because they hailed their president.

But the truth is that if they had jobs, exposed, and more elightened, this can never be their priority, they would even know their elites are their biggest problems

What ve u got to say about those chanting for nnamdi kanu?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
tommykiwi:
How dis news take reduce price of commodities in the market?
Not really,it's only increased the ipob/Igbo and pmb/apc's haters blood preasure.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by aminho(m): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
tommykiwi:
And so?
and so take your meds boy
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Daura is his hometown and most likely the richest man there. So he is hailed like a king in his hometown... That's as far as it goes. But he is not having my vote come 2019...
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
He's warming up for trekking back to daura comes next year.
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by mfm04622: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
moyinoluwabun:

Why would he not contest? Rather sell your candidate so you send him back to Daura as you have been boasting
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by fatadis: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
so much hatred on Nairaland this days, you guys no dey tire.

Baba is this, Baba is that, haba, you guys should get life na.

if you don't want PMB to continue in office in 2019, go get your PVC and do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by Printerscanner: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
9japrof:
The northern elites know what they do and keep doing to ensure their subjects remain in perpertual subjection even in the face of unemployment, abject poverty and hunger.

All these are just acts they make with an eye in the next year's general elections and with just this act, just be rest assured that buhari has the votes of all the northern muslims including some sympathetic muslims from south west.

I was once discussing with my colleague and i told him, that if most northerners were educated and exposed, that the reverence they give to their elites and traditional rulers woukd reduce drastically, imagine these fellows that stood hours on the road side chanting sai baba, they have had a happy day, weather they eat or not, they care less, because they hailed their president.

But the truth is that if they had jobs, exposed, and more elightened, this can never be their priority, they would even know their elites are their biggest problems

What do you say about the South South miscreants who praise, fight for and even die for their thieving elites who use oil money to buy properties and businesses abroad while the youths in the region are doing kidnapping and armed robbery?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
moyinoluwabun:

NEWS FLASH. The stupid ones in Nigeria are 88%. The rightful thinking ones are just 12%.
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nwodosis:
Nobody is willing to trek for him again as some did when he assumed office in 2015, he decided to do the trekking by himself.
A nomadic man by tribe is trekking and people are applauding him, is it not stupidity to call a fish a good swimmer?

It's not his fault that an average northerner love him without renting crowd or give them egunje.

It is God's doing

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by Antichristus: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
BUNCH OF BOKO HARAMISTS AND ALMAJIRIS.
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
Why won't they love him, they are not feeling the burnt of his bad policies most especially because their senses are rule by religion, ethnicity and tribalism.
If they were reasonable people they should be stoning the nomadic cow now.
well i hope he is just testing how he will trek from aso rock to daura.
Bunch of parasite feeding fat from the south most especially the dullard.
All his children are lazy, they expect that because Nigeria is an oil state, they will sit at home and do nothing expecting freebies every months and when paid they will buy frivolous things like power bike and crash it...... illiterates
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
Why won't they love him, they are not feeling the burnt of his bad policies most especially because their senses are rule by religion, ethnicity and tribalism.
If they were reasonable people they should be stoning the nomadic cow now.
well i hope he is just testing how he will trek from aso rock to daura.
Bunch of parasite feeding fat from the south most especially the dullard.
All his children are lazy, they expect that because Nigeria is an oil state, they will sit at home and do nothing expecting freebies every months and when paid they will buy frivolous things like power bike and crash it...... illiterates!!
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by Briteiyobo1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
More people would have been happier if he will kindly announce that he won't run come 2019
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
I LOVE THIS MAN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Visit To Chinua Achebe's Residential House Ogidi, Anambra State(video&photos) / Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.