Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,216 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) (46667 Views)

Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:45am On Aug 22, 2018
9japrof:
The northern elites know what they do and keep doing to ensure their subjects remain in perpertual subjection even in the face of unemployment, abject poverty and hunger.

All these are just acts they make with an eye in the next year's general elections and with just this act, just be rest assured that buhari has the votes of all the northern muslims including some sympathetic muslims from south west.

I was once discussing with my colleague and i told him, that if most northerners were educated and exposed, that the reverence they give to their elites and traditional rulers woukd reduce drastically, imagine these fellows that stood hours on the road side chanting sai baba, they have had a happy day, weather they eat or not, they care less, because they hailed their president.

But the truth is that if they had jobs, exposed, and more elightened, this can never be their priority, they would even know their elites are their biggest problems

Quite on the contrary, northern masses are not as ignorant as you assume; many of them may lack formal education yet they are politically well informed ( sometimes even better than you southerners) because they have their radio through which they are constantly kept abreast (BBC, VAO etc).
Secondly, the more you guys insult and show them and their leaders hatred because of religion, their tribe and region the more you cause them to unite and equally make them resort to tribal and religious politics - where they will always have an advantage of (population) numbers.

In short, your hatred and insults keeps us more united and stronger; so keep up the insults and hatred - and blame it on our level of education.
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by Mchlobinna95: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2018
princechurchill:
Why won't he be loved by those who contribute 0% to the economy of the country

Political parasites
precisly
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by Mchlobinna95: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2018
Nwodosis:
Nobody is willing to trek for him again as some did when he assumed office in 2015, he decided to do the trekking by himself.
A nomadic man by tribe is trekking and people are applauding him, is it not stupidity to call a fish a good swimmer?
my guy no blame jare...na mumurity @ its peak.if u know u know
Re: President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I have corrected your post for free. No need to thank me

Who bother thanks a zombie? For what exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP / Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.