Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Success Is Work - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Success Is Work (278 Views)

If You Can Write Essay There Is Work For You Here / Can You Write Essay?there Is Work For You Here / The Way To Success Is Seated On A Chair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Success Is Work by jamestolly(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hey guys .

Today I want to talk about SUCCESS .

Look

If you're feeling down right now, if you're wondering why it's taking you so long.

You go online, you go to Facebook or Instagram and you see some guy showing off with AMG Mercedes Benz, or Range Rover or even G-Wagon or whatever your dream car is.

And you're like "Men, I want all that ?"......
"Why don't I have also that ?"

Trust me okay. If the person got it legitimately and if he or she is able to keep it, because not everybody is going to keep all that sh*t they're showing off , you know that's true.

Then they worked!!

There's no freaking magical act or some online phenomenon. It's Work Man.

It's disappointment, discouragement, barriers, obstacles.

The guy that wins, the girl that wins , is the person that thinks big , giant and never quit, does whatever it takes to make their dreams a reality no matter what.

I wish it could be more instructional than it is .

So get to work , stay determined, never give up and you'll succeed.

Don't be fooled by fancy cars. It's all work.

Till next time,
Godfrey Elabor

(1) (Reply)

Free Website / Nine Probably Unknown Facts Of Company Registration / How To Survive Being Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.