Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

OMG: Dog Rescued After Being Tied Up And Gang Raped (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG: Dog Rescued After Being Tied Up And Gang Raped (photo) (488 Views)

Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang / Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) / Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG: Dog Rescued After Being Tied Up And Gang Raped (photo) by iamocheme: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Wonders they said shall never end, A dog has been rescued after it was tied and raped by multiple men in South Africa.

The puppy was spared by a decent Samaritan who saw the dog being held hostage and posse assaulted. The kind-hearted citizen took the dog to the Matlosana Animal Shelter where it was found that the creature had broad wounds on her private part.

A Facebook user, Matlosana Animal Shelter shared the story on Facebook where she wrote:

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/omg-dog-rescued-tied-gang-raped-photo/#ixzz5OpuVqyPH

Re: OMG: Dog Rescued After Being Tied Up And Gang Raped (photo) by sapeleboi(m): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
don't understand

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Tailor And His Partner Recreate Kanye West And Kim Kardashian / "I Was Given Up To 8 Drips And Several Injections"-Zlatan Ibile Thank God(video) / How Joseph Tegbe Resolved Fight Between Yinka Ayefele And Governor Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.