Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang (12063 Views)

Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift / DJ Barbie Performs At Ecofest In Sierra Leone, Pronounced No.1 African Star / DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by AlexReports(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2019
Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, Klint De Drunk, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And The Gang Comedy Show

It was quite a night of impressive performance and amazing presentations at "Shakara And The Gang Comedy Show", hosted at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, with loud entertainments from prominent nigeria artists, like Harrysong, Mr2kay
Gandoki, Klint De Drunk, Osama, Ghana Must Go, Shortcut, MC Bob, Ucbebebe, Funny Bone, Acapella, MC Tagwaye, Chuks De General, Ajebo, Josh2Funny, Ambassador Wahala, DJ Barbie and other celebrities.

The laughter and fun-filled comedy show recorded impressive turnouts of high profile personalities, showbiz experts, entertainers, Nollywood celebrities, Abuja residents and other prominent personalities across Nigeria.

It also witnessed other side attractions like the resounding display by Nigeria toprated premium Disco Jockey, DJ Barbie, who exposed her magic fingers on the wheels of spin to an impressive presentation that thrilled the crowd.

The Grass to Grace Edition of "Shakara And The Gang Comedy Show", was indeed a success and many guests have commended the outcome of the show, describing it as humourous, blissful, warm and relaxing. Being the first time of hosting the regular lagos show in Abuja, the organisers of "Shakara And The Gang Comedy Show" may have amazed at the outcome and impressive attendance by Abuja residents.

The organisers thanked its sponsors, partners, institutions and brands that supported the event to fruition. The also appreciated the turnouts of Abuja residents, making the comedy show a successful reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y28ZRfnd150

1 Like

Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by AlexReports(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2019
More

Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by AlexReports(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Continue

1 Share

Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by AlexReports(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
See more

Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by AlexReports(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Impressive

Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by AlexReports(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wow

Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by AlexReports(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Great

1 Like

Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by AlexReports(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Interesting

Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by AlexReports(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Finally

1 Like

Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by AlexReports(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lovely

Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by Mrop(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Chaiii
Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by Houseofglam7(f): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
undecided
Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
We Love seeing Happy People........

#PositiveVibesOnly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by stiffy56(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nice....
Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by heckymaicon(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
@Op is barbie your sibling or P.A?

You sha wan make her popular by force...

Shaking my big head

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by sheddo619(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Alex u want to force this Dj on us abi sad

3 Likes

Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by nkemdi89(f): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
DJ barbie has taken the place of Reginal Daniel in Alex report.
Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by seanjy4konji: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
ok good one
Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by EXLOVER(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
All I see is people flying colors up and down.
Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by saheedbadmus(m): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nice one
Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by sylve11: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
okay..... cool
Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by DonDaniDee(m): 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
This DJ Babbie is becoming more popular now. Never heard of her until recently and now her name is already flying.
I think I have a gift of blessing people but I hardly know how to use it. Once I hear a name and see what the person does and I say it is good and this person will go far it always happens.

I noticed that way back before Timaya came into the limelight, and other people I have said that to before they blow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by tay23: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
ok
Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by starbuck(f): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ned has expired
Tonto has expired
Regina has expired
Awards has expired

Now, Alexreports wants to force DJ barbie on us undecided undecided.. Kedu ihe anyị ji ịsị kotere gị biko

DJ wey still dey carry her phone is that one a DJ, she should get a PA mbok

1 Like

Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by MyGeneration(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dj barbie please come and marry me
Re: Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang by fourhayz: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Memes don full ground

God bless the OP for all these abundant memes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Hogan Gives Birth To Baby Boy / Mr Woodberry!the Nigerian That Has Money More Than Hushpuppi And Mompha(photos) / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Wale Scott A Disgrace To Nigeria Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.