Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking (42846 Views)

Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video / Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests / Celebrities Flaunt Wads Of "Burna Notes" At Burna Boy Listening Party In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ff
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by sircardinal: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
See money ooooooo. Thunder fire poverty
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by ComrArk: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Since it is kind of a culture in Nigeria, acting iit excessively is nt wrong.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by ofuonyebi: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
i hope this is not ritualist...i think the girl must be careful not to meet a Waterloo after this "money show"...
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by seandurse(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
story
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by obafemi04(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
The lady's body language speaks in volumes

1 Like

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
But when dey paid 3 million for table of 4-6 is legit abi?

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by BennyMM(f): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ritualists, no one will spend hard earned money like that
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Bakrabas: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
I can't blame them, they are show casing their ill - gotten wealth to know which is the best spiritual money
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by justlikedat: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dont mind Ali Baba, though am not in support of spraying money like a prodigal son in a party like this but the way i look at those guys is the same way i look at those who pay 500k, 1million for VIP to watch the same Ali Baba or Comedy shows. Abi, whats the difference, these ones dey even drop am one by one, but for shows na just once dem go pay am.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by InvertedHammer: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
/
Getting caught in the moment and spraying money is one thing, sleeping well at night after the occasion is another.

Some of those spraying may end up counting ceiling at night with occasional tossing and turning.

/

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by makeji: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
gabazin080:
is it your stupidity?
may be na your father own.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by penta(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Notice: All the guys spraying the cash are wearing a cap... If you know you know! grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by wezzyjasified(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ali baba is very right
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by shakaZuIlu: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sharpshooota:
God punish poverty

God punish all those supporting this administration

God punish Buhari... Insha Allah
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Trex5(m): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
No b small tin dey da do all of dem dey on yellow cap untop native
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Odingo1: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
justlikedat:
Dont mind Ali Baba, though am not in support of spraying money like a prodigal son in a party like this but the way i look at those guys is the same way i look at those who pay 500k, 1million for VIP to watch the same Ali Baba or Comedy shows. Abi, whats the difference, these ones dey even drop am one by one, but for shows na just once dem go pay am.
You said it all, na bad belle dey do Alibaba, that guy hit him well

Those who pay 1million for vip to his show to watch him say all manner rubbish and they will be laughing kikikikikikikiki are worst.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by ELgordo(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Omo!
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by buchai: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
i do not know what to say, but i think common sense is hard and harder these days but illiteracy is very cheap in the life of many in Nigeria. we will do it in the name of club in the name cult and in the name of brotherhood. whatever we do in life mind you the end always justifies the means.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Paretomaster1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Flattinoes, you wonder why they into all sort of illicit, and criminal means of getting wealth...

Look no further, it's all because of stupid show like dis, go to the village in December, to show who is richer, who brought the best car..

Flattinoes parents always encouraged them to make money at all cost...
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Ezeego1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
devigblegble:
No matter how rich I become, I’ll never in my life spray money at a party or concert .. I’d rather lavish my money on the poor or needy or just build a hospital in a rural place for free health care

Story! Father Christmas.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Paretomaster1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
penta:
Notice: All the guys spraying the cash are wearing a cap... If you know you know! grin

Too much Nollywood......

1 Like

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Brownshugar69: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
consultancy:
Let us learn to stop monitoring people closely like this. It's his money and he chose to spray them on the wedding couple. He could work legit and own legit businesses too. Again, They could be his relations, loved ones or benefactor at one stage in his life and he decided to repay their kindness to him this way. Though I do not subscribe to this public show of affluence, him doing this doesn't make him a drug dealer or ritualist

Femi Otedola is richer than these guys but you will never find him doing this

1 Like

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by ozoebuka1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Igbo people sha
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Jidibia(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
All i can see are cultists.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Nicholasguzy: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
I hate it when people started talking about black mentality again...do you know how much whites spends on useless things to do show off as well...stop generalising what's specific

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Jidibia(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Trex5:
No b small tin dey da do all of dem dey on yellow cap untop native
Na cultists all of them be.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by declaro(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
devigblegble:
No matter how rich I become, I’ll never in my life spray money at a party or concert .. I’d rather lavish my money on the poor or needy or just build a hospital in a rural place for free health care

Oh people will still call you a ritualistic, 419, drug pusher and so on.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by kenbracey: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
What's alibaba saying?... Even an average man can decide 2 spray 100k on his good friend... Dose r 200 naira notes, and 500pieces of 200 notes makes 100k... BTW how much do people pay for a table in your show

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
These monies most likely were not hardly earned.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Greatzeus(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Alibaba is an old fool, davido is a fool
Why bring Davido into this mumu. Maybe he's a fool, at least a rich one,all the salary and peanuts your papa don collect since the past 30 years no go fit buy that Chioma Porche,so carry your frustrations commit for here, tongue
Player hater tongue
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by kennethromanus: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
wetin consign una with him money?.. Dog and him money,..if him like make him smoke cigarette..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido At Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner (Photo) / Angela Okorie And George Weah, President Of Liberia Pictured Together / ‘Totori‘: ID Cabasa "How Wizkid Treated Me When We Met"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.