Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking (42848 Views)

Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video / Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests / Celebrities Flaunt Wads Of "Burna Notes" At Burna Boy Listening Party In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Grupo(m): 3:24am On Aug 22, 2018
devigblegble:
No matter how rich I become, I’ll never in my life spray money at a party or concert .. I’d rather lavish my money on the poor or needy or just build a hospital in a rural place for free health care

Na xo

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by johnmattew: 4:09am On Aug 22, 2018
who noticed that they are all wearing similar caps
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by 2shure: 4:44am On Aug 22, 2018
dem all on face cap
rituals
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Internetboy: 5:53am On Aug 22, 2018
Some of these so called celebrities would just be talking trash & lubbish to feel relevant. No one sprayed more than 200k in that scene.

So if I attend a friends wedding and spray more than 200k to show love, you then mean I do not do legit business.

Forget this people.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:09am On Aug 22, 2018
gabazin080:
I'm sitting next to my crush plz someone call me I need to speak English to impress her
show her what you just wrote..
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Stupidity of the 1st order; they will risk their lives peddling drugs in Thailand so as to engage on such silly display of vanity and afterwards return home empty handed only to soak gari for having wasted it all - what egoistical fools.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 22, 2018
devigblegble:
No matter how rich I become, I’ll never in my life spray money at a party or concert .. I’d rather lavish my money on the poor or needy or just build a hospital in a rural place for free health care

EASIER SAID THAN DONE.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Paul112(m): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2018
Occult blood money men jst look at hw they all hv d same mode of spraying money
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Ikology(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Ignorance is a bigger problem. These people might be business partners or they belong to same club/association. They always agree on the minimum amount of money a member will spray. And every member is entitled to this once in a life time or there might be other clauses. I have witnessed it. My people sprayed me l0k each. That doesn't mean we are ritualists. And mind you they don't buy any other gifts except this money agreed to be sprayed.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Sinach0191(m): 7:41am On Aug 22, 2018
That's because the money is not hard earned. If not
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Magajiibb: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2018
Such a display alone is a sign that the money was not legally earned. Money acquired illegally will always be used in an illegal way. The punishment of God has staryed
dammy13:
Some Nigerian men has been spotted spraying wads of cash recklessly at a party and the video has attracted mixed reactions from Nigerians online.

Watch video below

http://kikiotolu.com/right-or-reckless-see-what-this-nigerian-men-are-doing-with-wads-of-naira-notes-at-a-party-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF0188aJuR0

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by linusbnn(m): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
There was no sweat behind these monies...

You think so?. Even rituals carry more sweat than trunk pushers.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by anonymous1759(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2018
Donald95:
Illegal money.

A black man will always showcase his stupidity in form of pride While a white man will humbly donate his wealth to Charity.

That's The secret for generational blessing not praying and fasting 30 days and 30 nights or making noise at night during night vigils

MR JUDGE!!!!
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by speedchariot(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2018
Don't mind Ali Baba. Africans will never act like whites.We have our root.We had our religion before western and Arabic religion. If you get money spray it. My love for living things.#Nice#
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by linusbnn(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2018
Paul112:
Occult blood money men jst look at hw they all hv d same mode of spraying money

Crying man,go and hustle.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by linusbnn(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2018
Internetboy:
Some of these so called celebrities would just be talking trash & lubbish to feel relevant. No one sprayed more than 200k in that scene.

So if I attend a friends wedding and spray more than 200k to show love, you then mean I do not do legit business.

Forget this people.

And people attend their shows and sit on table for 4-5 for 1,000,000. Those people are not illegal.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by linusbnn(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2018
johnmattew:
who noticed that they are all wearing similar caps

Even Nigeria super eagles wore same dress to the world cup.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by anonymous1759(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2018
devigblegble:

Na so una go day run mouth , when was the last time you gave alms to a begger with the little you've? when last did you help a friend in need? charity begins at home. and how sure are you these men don't support charity? nonsense bad belle people. people like you will miss behave if you've 1millon.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by linusbnn(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2018
Donald95:
Illegal money.

A black man will always showcase his stupidity in form of pride While a white man will humbly donate his wealth to Charity.

That's The secret for generational blessing not praying and fasting 30 days and 30 nights or making noise at night during night vigils

Who told you they are not doing charitable works?. People goes to Alibaba shows and sit on table for 4-5 for 1,000,000. Has Alibaba called them illegal dudes?.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by linusbnn(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2018
LuvU2:
Lol when will men in this part of the world hv sense bikonu.

If say any of them na your guy,na better bizzy body you go dey display. You go dey show yourself anyhow. Poverty is speaking.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by anonymous1759(m): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2018
nairalee:
Money that can be reinvested and change lives of people... I've said it countless times THERE IS SOMETHING INTRINSICALLY WONG WITH THE BLACK MAN

nonsense talk... so is this little money that will be reinvested to save Nigeria from poverty? from the video these men don't look hungry they're better investor than yourself ... people like you support recycled Apc or Pdp leaders. go and ask Pdp for good 16 yrs all the trillions of niara reinvested where's the evidence and also ask Apc for the past three yrs the same question. I smell hate...
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by BruncleZuma: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2018
linusbnn:

You think so?. Even rituals carry more sweat than trunk pushers.

Only in the Gulf habibi do people throw away money they do not deserve.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Wisebisho: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2018
Donald95:
Illegal money.

One is black and the other white : that's makes them two different creatures.. Why kill yourself on how a man chooses to live his life?
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Wisebisho: 9:01am On Aug 22, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

There was no sweat behind these monies...
Yes, because they are not truck pushers like u...
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by BruncleZuma: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2018
Wisebisho:

Yes, because they are not truck pushers like u...

I'm sorry for whoever let you come on the internet you black fool. Show me a party where Dangote was spending money like he found a Leprechauns pot of gold.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by redsun(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2018
Naira is useless,anyway.It is like toilet paper and it obviously reflects the people that owns it.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2018
Donald95:
Illegal money.

You are blessed. Some still wonder why Africa remains cursed inspite of all the fasting, violent prayers and seeds while our oyinbo people just dey live good life without any of these.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by sammirano: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2018
Igbos! Fear dem, they can do anything for money. Pathetic.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by otherway: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2018
There is no big deal here. I'm sure each of them can't spray up to 1m naira so what is the big deal?
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Lamide123: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2018
Donald95:
Illegal money.

You are full of sense
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Kristokx(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
I don’t have strength to type plenty this morning, everybody that said ahh! this can’t happen in abroad..my brother you lie It started abroad they spray 1dollar bills which is more that 200h they even spray 100$ bills which is like 36k...abeg just watch the video and move on, ask God and your nature helpers to locate you , broke mindset set us back just like ignorance.... someone decides to spend his hard earned money how he decides, you don’t tell a man how to spend his money..no be person dey carry 90m go buy car? ehn no dey buy 5m own carry the rest help the poor ? ....hypocrisy everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” / Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) / Bobrisky Lavishly Spends Money On Foodstuff (pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.