Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking (42838 Views)

Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video / Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests / Celebrities Flaunt Wads Of "Burna Notes" At Burna Boy Listening Party In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by kennethromanus: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
wetin consign una with his money?.. Dog and his money,..if him like make him smoke cigarette with d money..
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by 3kay945(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Many Ladies would envy the lady dancing at the center.
The black race is truly sick.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
consultancy:
Let us learn to stop monitoring people closely like this. It's his money and he chose to spray them on the wedding couple. He could work legit and own legit businesses too. Again, They could be his relations, loved ones or benefactor at one stage in his life and he decided to repay their kindness to him this way. Though I do not subscribe to this public show of affluence, him doing this doesn't make him a drug dealer or ritualist
It was on this same nairaland that a 'big boy' living in Owerri was shot to death by the police during an operation..leaving the girl he married newly in a wedding that was the talk of the town..I'm sure a lot of you also 'tapped into his blessing' before his nefarious ways was exposed in a brutal end..
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by stevio(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
God bless you dear. This same alibaba will not complain if these same guys buy up his N1m/table comedy show angry. Greed is purely written all over his comment undecided nonsense.
Humble360:
this are the same guys that pay 1million for VIP at ur event @Alibaba

1 Like

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
devigblegble:
No matter how rich I become, I’ll never in my life spray money at a party or concert .. I’d rather lavish my money on the poor or needy or just build a hospital in a rural place for free health care
?
Bros forget it, when you get money you go do more
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by stevio(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
Am sure you're pink in complexion grin?
3kay945:
Many Ladies would envy the lady dancing at the center.
The black race is truly sick.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by restore8(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
devigblegble:
No matter how rich I become, I’ll never in my life spray money at a party or concert .. I’d rather lavish my money on the poor or needy or just build a hospital in a rural place for free health care
ok
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Ugosample(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Getting caught in the moment and spraying money is one thing, sleeping well at night after the occasion is another.

Some of those spraying may end up counting ceiling at night with occasional tossing and turning.

/

You know what's up

1 Like

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Khingdabby(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
A black man will always showcase his stupidity in form of pride While a white man will humbly donate his wealth to Charity.
That's The secret for generational blessing not praying and fasting 30 days and 30 nights or making noise at night during night vigils
[/quote] Udo Diri Gi. and we won't learn until we die wit them. fertishness. nonsense, tnk u
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by pippen213(m): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
They 're occultic not legit money. Take it or leave it.

[qquote author=Donald95 post=70486304]Illegal money.

A black man will always showcase his stupidity in form of pride While a white man will humbly donate his wealth to Charity.

That's The secret for generational blessing not praying and fasting 30 days and 30 nights or making noise at night during night vigils
[/quote]
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by jimcaddy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ohhh you couldn't have said it any better.
Donald95:
Illegal money.

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by tiredoflife(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
devigblegble:

First get rich
U will know when u are rich if u won't do it
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by grandstar(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Donald95:
Illegal money.

From your statement, I can tell you have never lived in a white man's country
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by phemi01(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
It is their money. They can spend it anyhow they wish, so long as they do not come to you to beg or borrow.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Mankosi: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
Biggest boys. No stress
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by shomutuski(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Donald95:
Illegal money.

Facts Bro......
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by shomutuski(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sometimes i wonder why we act like this

If someone stands up to complain, Y'all will take it the tribal way..

This people obviously are either into drug business, Blood money or Politics....

Even Dangote that is 100x richer cant spend like this
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Abagworo(m): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
Obviously a cult thing.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Richypman: 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hi @highman10, I need to contact you please and it seems your pm doesn't work
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Fitbillionairep: 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hahnemann:
Money ritualist
this belief is why you will remain poor
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by mathy2p2: 12:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Ognonni people

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 22, 2018
Drug money.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by slyd90(m): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2018
This lady will definitely be used for blood money..
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by IreneJ: 12:26am On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Sholaystar4me(m): 12:31am On Aug 22, 2018
ARE YOU GOING FOR PRESIDENT, YOU HAVE MY VOTE AND ONE MORE

Donald95:
Illegal money.

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by k199192: 12:50am On Aug 22, 2018
nairalee:
Money that can be reinvested and change lives of people... I've said it countless times THERE IS SOMETHING INTRINSICALLY WONG WITH THE BLACK MAN

Is it your money. When you make your own use how you like. Alibaba is pained because he cant spend that amount of money... go to Vegas and see how people spend money... you have no moral rights to judge them because its their money and they spend how thymey want
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by nonhuman(m): 1:28am On Aug 22, 2018
I did not see them throw the money away or burn them , they just giving the cash to somebody
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by LANDLORD72: 1:42am On Aug 22, 2018
Poor man will always see something wrong with this guys, there is always poor people in this world that is how God created it. If you have money spend it the way it please you.
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by Okwombageneral(m): 1:58am On Aug 22, 2018
This men are business men from alaba mkt Lagos I know most of them. That they sprayed 100k on there friend wife birthday doesn't mean is blood money. some guys spend more than 400k on drinks and girls in the club
Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by bixton(m): 2:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Is there a word that's its meaning outshines calling one a hypocrite?

If its in the manner of spraying money that one is against then opinions can understand.
What exactly does one refer to as legit money?
Was it not on the same NL a pix of someone holding an umbrella designed with dollars?
So people who book VVIP tables at them comedians shows what will you refer to that?

Someone writes you a check of #100g
Another gives you an envelope with same packaged amount
Another chooses to spray it on you at the effect.

Everyone chooses their way to how they act.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking by 11doubledee: 3:05am On Aug 22, 2018
Please has Evans escaped from police custody?see how the lady dey smile,dont come and tell us later that you don't know your husband business o.
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) / Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan / "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.