Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Want To Adopt A Child, What Are The Steps I Need To Take? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Adopt A Child, What Are The Steps I Need To Take? (807 Views)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). / Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Adopt A Child, What Are The Steps I Need To Take? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Have wanted to have a baby for a very long time now.. Mum is against that. I'm in my middle 20's.. I still have a very long way to go, i can't because of a child, just pick some random lady and gbam. Buh even when i'm dating i still feel empty without a baby. I don't know why though. Buh i have bn longing for a while now. And UyaiIncomparabl said i'm too broke to even impregnate a lady for now. She even placed a curse on that thread self just because i seek advice. I pray she won't find this thread.

So, i need a baby boy. What are the steps to take to adopt a child in Nigeria and where do i go?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Adopt A Child, What Are The Steps I Need To Take? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Have wanted to have a baby for a very long time now.. Mum is against that. I'm in my middle 20's.. I still have a very lobg way to go, i can't because of a child, just pick some random lady and gbam. Buh even when i'm dating i still feel empty without a baby. I don't know why though. Buh i have bn longing for a while now. And UyaiIncomparabl said i'm too broke to even impregnate a lady for now. She even placed a curse on that thread self just because i seek advice. I pray she won't find this thread.

So, i need a baby boy. What are the steps to take to adopt a child in Nigeria and where do i go?

I'm coming for you.
Re: I Want To Adopt A Child, What Are The Steps I Need To Take? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm coming for you.
chai, so somebody cannot hide from this girl again embarassed
Re: I Want To Adopt A Child, What Are The Steps I Need To Take? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
No one
Re: I Want To Adopt A Child, What Are The Steps I Need To Take? by decatalyst(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Please I dey here ooo

Re: I Want To Adopt A Child, What Are The Steps I Need To Take? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
decatalyst:
Please I dey here ooo
you dey here What for exactly? undecided
Re: I Want To Adopt A Child, What Are The Steps I Need To Take? by yvelchstores(f): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
I laugh.
Re: I Want To Adopt A Child, What Are The Steps I Need To Take? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
God what is my offence Kukuma tell me already.
"I'm coming for you" "I dey here" "I laugh" 3wurad3 Ad3n embarassed
Re: I Want To Adopt A Child, What Are The Steps I Need To Take? by HajimeSaito(m): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Go to the Child Welfare Department in your state. There are usually some forms you have to fill out and you'll have to provide some proof that you can afford the responsibility of taking care of a child.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Adopt A Child, What Are The Steps I Need To Take? by Nsiehi: 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
I am here to learn.
Re: I Want To Adopt A Child, What Are The Steps I Need To Take? by Eketem: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
For single people you have to be at least 35 years to be eligible for adoption. This is because there is a probability that you may get married, have your own child and then start finding faults with the adopted baby.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Adopt A Child, What Are The Steps I Need To Take? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
Eketem:
For single people you have to be at least 35 years to be eligible for adoption. This is because there is a probability that you may get married, have your own child and then start finding faults with the adopted baby.

eew shocked.. Lemme kukuma find someone to donate this my watery something to nigbayen. 35 gini

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Put Your Family First / What If Your Wife Says She Wants To Become An House-wife? / We Sell Chinese/USA Herbal Food Supplements & Medicines To Treat Illnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.