Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ladies Only;List Of Things You Shouldn't Ask A Guy Who Want To Date You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only;List Of Things You Shouldn't Ask A Guy Who Want To Date You. (521 Views)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / 20 Things A Man Shouldn't Ask A Lady When On A Date - Joro Olumofin / Dating Tip: Here Is Why You Shouldn't Ask Your Date If They Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only;List Of Things You Shouldn't Ask A Guy Who Want To Date You. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
No sex until after marriage-:I see a lady who make this comment as a borehole type and a way to pass her burden to her suppose boyfriend.

I can't marry a broke man:-This is so demeaning to most guys.The reasons the youth are into yahoo plus,yahoo yahoo and other forms of making illicit money is because their girlfriends were snatched by a sugar daddy or other rich guys who have fancy rides.They have also been taunted by a girl they tried to woo before. If i walk up to a girl,the first thing she does is to look me from head to toes to see whether I am wearing a Gucci sneakers before she will respond.Some girls will first ask me what I do for a living as if I be her papa.If she is not impress by my appearance she will hiss and walk away.Very embarrassing.No wonder yahoo boys don't take you seriously.Use and dump.

I am broke:-You are just meeting a guy few weeks and you have started telling him you are broke.Meaning what?Can't you fix your broken self without him?He will only see you as one of those call girls who sell their bodies to the highest bidder.

Send me a recharge card:-Most guy thinking will be "Just ₦100 recharge card you no fit afford.Na me be your guardian.But he will not say it in your presence though.

I need recharge card for subs-:Just as you ladies will say you can't have sex on your first date with a guy you barely know,it is also wrong to start asking guys for recharge card and money.It is only a call girl that demand for such.If you don't want to give your body out to a stranger,dont demand for a gift.
Re: Ladies Only;List Of Things You Shouldn't Ask A Guy Who Want To Date You. by Preshy561(f): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
what are you saying? when I'm already planning to tell my boyfriend to get me GL mercede benze.undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only;List Of Things You Shouldn't Ask A Guy Who Want To Date You. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
yawns.... it's getting stale this kinda gist abeg comeup with something new
Re: Ladies Only;List Of Things You Shouldn't Ask A Guy Who Want To Date You. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
jessca048:
yawns....
it's getting stale this kinda gist abeg comeup with something new
Begi begi.

Preshy561:
what are you saying?
when I'm already planning to tell my boyfriend to get me GL mercede benze.undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only;List Of Things You Shouldn't Ask A Guy Who Want To Date You. by OneCorner: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2018
Trash

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like Hard-to-get?? / Usefulness Of Prostitute In Our Society. Sex Booths In Switzerland Is Good / No Good Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.