Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) (58091 Views)

The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) / Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by dingbang(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2018
Can you imagine

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by berryford: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2018
Nigga be missing his like mad grin
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2018
#Maturity
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Cholls(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2018
Zuorom:
Tbillz is just using style to come back into Tiwa's life. Hunger don dey waya the guy and e wan use style come back to him meal ticket
my brother easy na
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Mowoe(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2018
R
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Atleast baba jam jam still fit fvck when wizkid don dey through with mama jam jam yansh

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by xtervaganza(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2018
I believe this guy is still on drugs.

Why are you forcing yourself on a woman? Aiye mi! You don become Mr billz shocked sad shocked

This guy don finish

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by fynlola: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2018
of course he should wear the shirt,who is paying the bills, shior

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by muhammedzee: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2018
Dating or going out with wizkid is an act of stupidity and immorality, i beleive everybody want to move forward in this life not backward. Tiwa savage is living her life in reverse. No matter what could have conspire between her and husband wizkid is never a solution or option.

gistblogger:
GISTMORE.COM

Tiwa savage replies Her estranged husband, Teebillz as he wears #TheSavageTour vest to support her that holds in London. Teebillz promoted her latest song 'Lova Lova' featuring Duncan Mighty on his Instagram page few weeks back.

Tiwa Savage wrote; Thank you Mr Bills

Source - http://gistmore.com/tiwa-savage-thanks-estranged-husband-teebillz-showing-support-pics

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by xtervaganza(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2018
KingLennon:

I don't see it...Teebills looks so desperate and Ladies don't like men who are desperate. He should have moved on by now cuz tiwa has done that.
you get sense, bros

Shame de catch me for the guy angry

5 Likes

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by opribo(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Atleast baba jam jam still fit fvck when wizkid don dey through with mama jam jam yansh

The many things that kill a man, its not only when you pull the trigger. This picture how on earth can a man who had a society wedding with a son to show for it stomach such. I know how it feels bro, been there, done that.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Robbin7(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2018
Why do people always feel its wrong for one to try to come back to a failed relationship? A lot of persons keep saying “be a man and move on” myy question is, is it wrong to try to fix a broken marriage and is a broken marriage totally unfixable?
Abeg let’s give these people a chance to try, if we can’t help to build them up let’s not join to tear them apart.

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by tribalistseun: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2018
Breadwinner will always be a breadwinner

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2018
donbachi:
I see them coming back again,as husband and wife.

For another freak show or wat?? grin

They shud sustain being civil first. Let’s see how long dis last. Unpredictable people

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by udemzyudex(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2018
donbachi:
I see them coming back again,as husband and wife.

LOL.. Really?

I think he is missing her and giving her the necessary attention, I just hope she won't see it as been needy.
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by tribalistseun: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2018
Auladimeji:
Honestly, you're wrong, he loves her that's why he's behaving like that and moreover, he was rich before he meet Tiwa and he's still rich
story for the gods,

Tbillz is just one of those guys in our society who like to live large but have no money.

Tiwa is the breadwinner,

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by tiredoflife(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2018
Afonja men are so weak
Well na woman dey kuku feed most of them angry
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by wildchild1: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2018
What we do for love

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by MsGood(f): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Ha! Is this picture for real?
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Printerscanner: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2018
Zuorom:
Tbillz is just using style to come back into Tiwa's life. Hunger don dey waya the guy and e wan use style come back to him meal ticket

A man without any means of eating three square or triangle meals in a day will definitely shamelessly beg anyone for food, even beg an adulterous wife. I feel his pains. He is definitely in severe pains like Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by sweetTai(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2018
Thank you Mr Billz? Wow, what a response! That woman is NOT going back to him. No woman, still interested in love respond like that.

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by greggng: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2018
They will come back is a matter of time. Remember their marriage is the only recognised one by God . Every other thing they are doing is sin.
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by sweetTai(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2018
Chai...see how small boy (Wizkid) take style snatch woman from the supposedly “Big boy” hand. This one na yeye.
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by perryy(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2018
Not only Mr Bill , na sweet sensation.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2018
This guy never still fit delete the taste of her pûssy completely.... Power of the pu ssy grin
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Nkc22: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Mankosi:
This teebills still can't accept the fact that he's no longer married to tiwa savage. Let him be a man for once and move on with his life. It's disgusting to see a fellow man behaving like a bitch nigga

It takes a lot of strength, courage and humility to do what he did publicly and to me, thats a proof of a real man and not the "bitch nigga" you call him. I mean, what's there to be vulnerable to the woman he once loved and was married to regardless of the news flying around??

Please he owes nobody anything. If he still cares let him show it and not hold back and if coming back to her will give him the peace he desires, I wish him the best!

Let's take it easy on people!!

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Where this picture come out from again
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by condomuser: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2018
Wizkid is sleeping with his mother's age mate (Tiwa savage). This is a normal thing in yoruba land courtesy Oduduwa.

OgogoroFreak:
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by begge: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2018
E no easy to 4get kpomo like that o
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by akanbiaa(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2018
SolutionMee:
Always known for begging

That's why it's good for men to be hardworking and very prayerful

Too many women out there looking for whom to destroy

To all young guys out there

May we never end like Teablizz

And may we never jam a celebrity ritualist like Tiwa Savage
There are many graduates that are hardworking and prayerful yet still struggling to survive, some even resort to menial labour all to avoid criminal means to make money. So what do you have to say to this class of people?
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by crackhouse(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2018
cry
Nkc22:

It takes a lot of strength, courage and humility to do what he did publicly and to me, thats a proof of a real man and not the "bitch nigga" you call him. I mean, what's there to be vulnerable to the woman he once loved and was married to regardless of the news flying around??

Please he owes nobody anything. If he still cares let him show it and not hold back and if coming back to her will give him the peace he desires, I wish him the best!

Let's take it easy on people!!
if he cares so much as u said why did he destroy his marriage in the first place?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njama Without Makeup Or Weave (Photos) / Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) / Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.