Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) (58090 Views)

The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) / Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Kingsuo: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Zuorom:
Tbillz is just using style to come back into Tiwa's life. Hunger don dey waya the guy and e wan use style come back to him meal ticket

That guy na yahoo boy,if you know,you know

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Just2endowed2(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Mankosi:
This teebills still can't accept the fact that he's no longer married to tiwa savage. Let him be a man for once and move on with his life. It's disgusting to see a fellow man behaving like a bitch nigga

They are not legally divorce yet.
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2018
sweetTai:
Thank you Mr Billz? Wow, what a response! That woman is NOT going back to him. No woman, still interested in love respond like that.

But you can't really say sweetTai
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Lexusgs430: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2018
Meet and greet for £250.00 each?

That is really savage or die hard.......

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Otunbalarry: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2018
Mankosi:
This teebills still can't accept the fact that he's no longer married to tiwa savage. Let him be a man for once and move on with his life. It's disgusting to see a fellow man behaving like a bitch nigga
people like you go dey blame that guy in Acrimony for moving on but will be advising Teebillz to move on

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2018
9japarrot:
Chaii...what a looser cheesy
The guy na big loser, he should move on already, just making himself cheap. Why does he want a hoe back as wife. Sister Eminado is a born hoe, cheerful giving is what gives her sense of living not being with a husband. Guy should move on.

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Na mister now e con be to you?... I guess wizzy is the new baby?
Isn't he the one who filed for divorce? Why is he now using style to beg?

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by MeeLan: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2018
the ex need to create the channel open, even after marriage, there can still be a few times for a quickie.
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by peculiar111(f): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2018
heyah.......i pity him.....he cant meet up again

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2018
Zuorom:
Tbillz is just using style to come back into Tiwa's life. Hunger don dey waya the guy and e wan use style come back to him meal ticket
see you na,if I tell you DAT is teeblizz that made her blow..

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by innocential3032(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2018
they ar stil wife n husband na
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by bakila: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2018
oshe11:
You are DOOMED when You are in a Country where the PRESIDENT is being celebrated for being able to walk a distance of 800m
http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/12/emmanuel-udom-wins-akwa-ibom-governorship-elections/
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by bakila: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2018
peculiar111:
heyah.......i pity him.....he cant meet up again
MeeLan:
the ex need to create the channel open, even after marriage, there can still be a few times for a quickie.
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mr Bill! That means love don die be dat
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mankosi:
How exactly is he behaving like a bitch nigga? You'd rather hate and animosity over love, abi?

He's only supporting her career.. That they're separated doesn't mean they shouldn't get on well. Also, do not think because he does this then he hasn't moved on. Though I do not like the fact that they're divorced but from all indications you could tell they have a very good relationship going forward, they understand better now.

Finally, don't forget that they have a child together, so that connection will always be there.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by ideology(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
donbachi:
I see them coming back again,as husband and wife.
how many times of come back...

Tbillz loves her because of the sacrifices he made to push her to stardom, while she only talks to him because of jam jam.

Do you really see a come back!
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by zinizta: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Auladimeji:
Honestly, I will be very Happy, I hate when couple divorce

she wasn't his first wife....he had an ex wife before tiwa

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Awoo88: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
This guy own don't finish for were dis babe dey

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
donbachi:
I see them coming back again,as husband and wife.
after one boy don service her engine finish? na wa for this life and that thing called love
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by chineloSA(f): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Godjone:
MY FRIEND TIWA, YOU BETTER CHANGE THAT MR TO MY HUSBAND BEFORE IS TOO LATE. BILLZ STILL FEEL FOR YOU AND LOVES YOU AS HIS WIFE THE MOTHER OF JAMIL.

THUMB UP BILLZ YOU ARE INDEED A TRUE REPLICA OF A MAN

She still thinks she stands a good chance of getting a better man.

She hasn't realised that at her age she will get men with double problems and burdens. Better this Tbills grin
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dis man fall my hand big time, anyway dem don reluctantly say thank you Mr billz cool
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by derrydinny: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Auladimeji:
Honestly, I will be very Happy, I hate when couple divorce
I like when couples divorce.... sadism rocks
Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by macaranta(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mankosi:
Total bitchy ass nigga

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by patrickcollins: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Zuorom:
Ur a wicked

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by coluka: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Auladimeji:
Honestly, you're wrong, he loves her that's why he's behaving like that and moreover, he was rich before he meet Tiwa and he's still rich
Teebillz rich for where? Forget the fake life abeg, that's why he went and bought a Mercedes he can't pay for on credit, tiwa had to pay for him, he went and borrowed 150 million naira and couldn't pay, tiwa paid for him again not even counting that he has been stealing her money when he was her manager and that's why she sacked him as her manager

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
condomuser:

Wizkid is sleeping with his mother's age mate (Tiwa savage). This is a normal thing in yoruba land courtesy Oduduwa.

weytin concern person and yoruba land? Abi, you no well??

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by madjune(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
This guy had better get a life.

Clearly he's mumu and the girl sees that.
No respect for him at all.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by DidierDrogba: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
chai hunger don wire dis guy

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mr.Savage oko ashawo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njama Without Makeup Or Weave (Photos) / Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.