Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? (2429 Views)

Who Is The Best Governor That Has Ever Ruled Your State From From 1999 Till Date / See What Happened The Last Two Times Igbo Men Ruled Nigeria. / Did Nnamdi Kanu Make Any Point In This Quote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by Sirjamo: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Another bitter afonja moro.n.
Pass...
You control the economy, and no single igbo in the top ten richest people in Nigeria!
Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by madmohamed(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2018
Herdsmen:

Who past presidents help...

What's the poverty level in osun ede ilesha ijesha ikiri owo okitipaupa..Oyo ijebu oshogbo ore ifaki ekiti Oye ekiti akoko . Sango ..ota.mowe..
Maybe o should continue....for West only oh..
Talk more of north..

You know shame..na to blame Gej say e no built road for otueke..

Oya run go table of past presidents ...

Some just have brains for fun.
just tell him that only obasanjo is pass president from yoloba

1 Like

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by BrownRoofRep: 8:29am On Aug 22, 2018
Sirjamo:
You control the economy, and no single igbo in the top ten richest people in Nigeria!

LOL grin
No Igbo in top 10 richest Nigerians?
Are you afonja moro.ns naturally dumb or what?

Besides, Igbos don't accumulate wealth for themselves. We distribute it to our kins, the reason why we dominate Nigerian market, commerce and economy.

Besides, most of the so called richest Nigerians are oil money thieves and government looters.
Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by mickeyenglish(m): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Help who relocate? After selling off your lands in Lagos and used the money to organize parties?
Nigeria or no Nigeria, whatever is sold is sold.
Dude get it to your skull, Igbos are Colonizing Lagos.

Crying will not help you.

Seriously, i don't understand you Igbos. For me, i have tried been an observer from every angle,which includes that of a skeptic/rationalist and,a Critic. Truth must be told;you guys don't know what you want! You scream that you're being marginalized hence, your agitation for Biafra yet, you still claim to hold dominance on key sectors of the country. Firstly, i personally, as a hardcore Yoruba boy, want you to get your Biafra via any means (War, diplomacy/peace treaty or, through a national conference) at your disposal, but you still claim to own the bulk of Lagos and other businesses across the country. Now the question is ;if you eventually get this "independence" of yours, what would happen to all those millions of properties and businesses in Lagos and Nigeria at large? Will you uproot the" no man's land" and other enterprises away from their original abode to the Great Biafra land and its environs?? The problem is that you people are in apathy with each other. There's no oneness and accordance among your ethnic group regarding your struggles for the actualization of a sovereign state.You want to have a Biafra yet, you also want to become the President of the country you so much detest to the level of wanting to break away. Tell me, how on Earth is that plausible? You can't kill two birds with a single stone. You have to aim at one perfectly, with the hope of killing or immobilizing that single bird. So which do you want ;the Aso Rock throne or, Biafra? If the former is your answer, then rally round a single candidate under the Umbrella of APGA and, also try to build political bridges across other regions capable of actualizing your ambitions and, if the latter is your choice, then you have to seriously reason on how to create a South Eastern fellowship which includes your Governors, Senators, Federal Representatives, state representatives, commissioners, civil servants, influential personalities, religious leaders and, socialites both home and in the diaspora. Sit down and talk, develop a blueprint, chart your course regarding Biafra and, set in motion, the wheels of disintegration. As simple as that. Nairaland rants and tantrums won't give you Biafra and won't make Lagos a "no man's land" but, it would only massage your ego for a couple of minutes.

Post No Bill

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Igboman Has Ever Ruled Nigeria At Any Point In Time, Really? by BrownRoofRep: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
mickeyenglish:

Seriously, i don't understand you Igbos. For me, i have tried been an observer from every angle,which includes that of a skeptic/rationalist and,a Critic. Truth must be told;you guys don't know what you want! You scream that you're being marginalized hence, your agitation for Biafra yet, you still claim to hold dominance on key sectors of the country.
You are not observing anything, just another dumb Yoruba kid and what is your business with what Igbos want?
The way you yoloba people are sounding, it seems your lives are so empty. Can't even remember the last time I bothered myself with anything that has to do with Yoloba people.

Even blind men in Nigeria and beyond are aware that various Igbo groups that are made have made it clear that they are no longer interested in anything Nigeria. They demanded a referendum to leave this failed British business center called Nigeria.
Those talking of marginalization means the political terms and it has to do with politicians, check your record and for once sound like a human being with brain.
Yoruba elders also shout marginalization.
Peace in Southwest is that of graveyard, we’re highly marginalized – Yoruba elders - http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/27/peace-southwest-graveyard-highly-marginalized-yoruba-elders/
Grave yard indeed!

As I said, no one can marginalize or dominate the Igbos, it's impossible! Nigeria with disapear the moment Igbos leave, no two words about this.

Firstly, i personally, as a hardcore Yoruba boy, want you to get your Biafra via any means (War, diplomacy/peace treaty or, through a national conference) at your disposal, but you still claim to own the bulk of Lagos and other businesses across the country. Now the question is ;if you eventually get this "independence" of yours, what would happen to all those millions of properties and businesses in Lagos and Nigeria at large? Will you uproot the" no man's land" and other enterprises away from their original abode to the Great Biafra land and its environs??
And yet your likes whines like a pregnant horse whenever they hear the great name - BIAFRA! You complain, you moan, you criticise and cry at the mention of Biafra and yet you want Igbos to have Biafra. Isn't this nonsense what most Yoruba people say? What's it with you people and lies?
Igbos also have properties in Ghana, Cameroun, Kenya etc and not only Lagos. I also can't understand why you lots think Igbos are the only ones with properties in Lagos. Many international investors have their properties in Lagos, why is it only about the Igbos?
Dude, whoever sold his land in Lagos has sold it forever, Biafra or no Biafra Igbos will keep on dominating Lagos. Your whine, Oba of Lagos cries means nothing. Let this sink deep to your skull.

The problem is that you people are in apathy with each other. There's no oneness and accordance among your ethnic group regarding your struggles for the actualization of a sovereign state.You want to have a Biafra yet, you also want to become the President of the country you so much detest to the level of wanting to break away. Tell me, how on Earth is that plausible? You can't kill two birds with a single stone. You have to aim at one perfectly, with the hope of killing or immobilizing that single bird. So which do you want ;the Aso Rock throne or, Biafra? If the former is your answer, then rally round a single candidate under the Umbrella of APGA and, also try to build political bridges across other regions capable of actualizing your ambitions and, if the latter is your choice, then you have to seriously reason on how to create a South Eastern fellowship which includes your Governors, Senators, Federal Representatives, state representatives, commissioners, civil servants, influential personalities, religious leaders and, socialites both home and in the diaspora. Sit down and talk, develop a blueprint, chart your course regarding Biafra and, set in motion, the wheels of disintegration. As simple as that. Nairaland rants and tantrums won't give you Biafra and won't make Lagos a "no man's land" but, it would only massage your ego for a couple of minutes.

Isn't it funny that Yoruba of all people are telling us of unity, what an irony! The people that are politically divided right from 1960. Akintola vs Awolowo and they were butchering themselves like animals. Abiola vs Yoruba elders, who betrayed him. Obasanjo vs Falae, Yoruba APC vs Yoruba PDP. Check the history of general elections in Nigeria, no group is more politically united than Igbos. We almost vote the same person in national level and here, a '50-50' Yoruba is lecturing us about unity. grin
Not everyone will agree on Biafra, it's natural but vast majority of Igbos want Bifra. Will referendum come today you should expect close to 90% in favour.

Seriously, I don't understand where Yoruba people get this annoying notion that ndi Igbo are begging for presidency. This nonsense has been trashed out long ago and thrown to the bin.
TO HELL WITH NIGERIAN PRESIDENCY, WE ARE THINKING FAR BEYONG NIGERIA. Haba!
* We don't want Nigerian presidency in 2023 - Igbo leaders - https://www.herald.ng/we-dont-want-nigerian-presidency-in-2023-igbo-leaders

* Igbo need restructuring, not presidency - Nwabueze - https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/igbo-need-restructuring-not-presidency-nwabueze

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of Kano Governor Ganduje Receiving $5m Bribe From A Contractor / 2019: Sen. Shehu Sani Reveals What Buhari Did That No President In The World Can / Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.