Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos (22881 Views)

3,500 Years Ago, Stone Pillar Was Abandoned During Construction In Egypt(Pics) / Apapa-wharf Road That Dangote Reconstructed; See What Trailers Are Turning It To / The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Good report AutoReportNG. You did a nice job with this report. Our public institutions are nothing to write home about. Our leaders, most especially in Lagos, are simply overrated. However, I'd like to advice you on the need to work more on your grammar, albeit it doesn't change the fact that this piece might go a long way to help the people within the featured community.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by AutoReportNG: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Phagyrhe:
Good report AutoReportNG. You did a nice job with this report. Our public institutions are nothing to write home about. Our leaders, most especially in Lagos, are simply overrated. However, I'd like to advice you on the need to work more on your grammar, albeit it doesn't change the fact that this piece might go a long way to help the people within the featured community.

Thanks, the piece was typed at night and I didn't have time to edit, I will adjust

Thanks for the kind words

Regards

1 Like

Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by vioment: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
It is not bad to continuously do good for ur fellow naijans especially if they elected you to do so. A developed naija is a pride to every naijan.
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by ifiokjohn(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lagos the overrated city,, see road jare!! hahahahaha
Akwa ibom better pass lagos in roads.

Argue with ur keyboard
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by Revolva(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
undecided:-D

ifiokjohn:
Lagos the overrated city,, see road jare!! hahahahaha

Akwa ibom better pass lagos in roads.

Argue with ur keyboard

don't compare ok look bro lagos has plenty good roads network Tha. that village called akwa ibom ok

where you don. enter for lagos

ohh just this slum you see here you are missing lagos hahahhaaaha

how many population de akwa ibom

ijora badia is a a slum
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by tgmservice: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
This one is learning compared to my own street
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by persius555(m): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Abeg, Op. Next time, add "Very Graphic Pics".

1 Like

Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by do4luv14(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
Thank you jare. Cos ah no understand how apapa wan take enter dia

Carmal90:

Nice report, But amukoko is not in APAPA lcda, we are in ifelodun lcda
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by demospain(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Icon4s:
That was my hood men.

do4luv14, I am sure you will be familiar with this terrain. wink

Na awa haria be this that year...
Which area do u live there because
That was my childhood area.born and brought up in that area.we live at Akosile str By moshalasi jimoh then .i went to ajeromi primary school.
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by do4luv14(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ya . Those street and fight is like five and six. Same with rain. After those heavy hold ups along gaskiya road. Buses usually pas dia enroute ijora

Icon4s:
That was my hood men.

do4luv14, I am sure you will be familiar with this terrain. wink

Na awa haria be this that year...
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by ileriashe29(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
i hope dey act fast because d road is gettin worst day by day

1 Like

Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
Where is Autojosh?
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by Fatherofdragons: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Eko ni baje

Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by Icon4s(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
demospain:

Which area do u live there because
That was my childhood area.born and brought up in that area.we live at Akosile str By moshalasi jimoh then .i went to ajeromi primary school.

I attended Cardoso High school, there in Badia- Ijora, but lived at Sari-Iganmu.
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by Icon4s(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
do4luv14:
Ya . Those street and fight is like five and six. Same with rain. After those heavy hold ups along gaskiya road. Buses usually pas dia enroute ijora

Yeah men you sure do remember. Na God say we go became reasonable people in this life.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by R0LL0N(m): 7:06am On Aug 24, 2018
selemempe:
the op is a big liar joor...
That is not lasgidi abeg.
That is aba...poto region

Who told you that is not lasgidi. I lived around there
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by R0LL0N(m): 7:07am On Aug 24, 2018
Icon4s:

I attended Cardoso High school, there in Badia- Ijora, but lived at Sari-Iganmu.
Am still presently at ijora badia. The road worst die
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by R0LL0N(m): 7:09am On Aug 24, 2018
ileriashe29:
i hope dey act fast because d road is gettin worst day by day
Yes o.my friend visited me, embarrassed me that we have a bad road. Ever since I cant invite any of my friend living in lekki to visit me there
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by R0LL0N(m): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2018
Revolva:

don't compare ok look bro lagos has plenty good roads network Tha. that village called akwa ibom ok

ijora badia is a a slum
Please don't refer us as a slum. We are big london
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by Icon4s(m): 7:11am On Aug 24, 2018
R0LL0N:

I Can see from those pictures. But those roads used to very good in the 1990s when I attended school there.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by Revolva(m): 7:32am On Aug 24, 2018
R0LL0N:

Please don't refer us as a slum. We are big london

i did not call akwa ibom a slum its a village compared to Lagos streets

ijora is a slum
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by shugabasbn: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2018
I don't know why, I just don't like Lagos when a place like Birnin-Kebbi, Ilorin,Kaduna even Kano is existing. Lagos is not for me with her daily wahala. Tuhaka
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by ifiokjohn(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2018
Revolva:

ijora badia is a a slum
bro u should stfu. Is lagos as big as akwa ibom state? lagos is a small city the diff is the population.
lagos because it is small suppose to have more better roads than akwa ibom because it is not as big as akwa ibom.
Lagos has been colonial capital and capital of nigeria yet it does not compare to even capetown.
Bro accept it lagos is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by demospain(m): 12:25am On Aug 25, 2018
Icon4s:

Cardoso high school and gaskiya college share the same compound.i attended sari-iganmu sec sch share d same compound with Araromi sec sch and iganmu high sch
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by demospain(m): 12:35am On Aug 25, 2018
R0LL0N:

O boy which area do u live there? that was my childhood area o grin.born nd brought up there.i attended ajeromi primary sch.we live at Akosile str then by moshalasi jimoh (OJU INA JUNCTION).i left ijora 20 yrs ago.
I attended sari iganmu sec sch.in those days we do pass through obale when we were going to school.the road was not bad like that then.
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by Icon4s(m): 5:48am On Aug 25, 2018
demospain:

Cardoso high school and gaskiya college share the same compound.i attended sari-iganmu sec sch share d same compound with Araromi sec sch and iganmu high sch

Yeah see another of my haria nigga
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by R0LL0N(m): 4:38am On Aug 26, 2018
demospain:

O boy which area do u live there? that was my childhood area o grin.born nd brought up there.i attended ajeromi primary sch.we live at Akosile str then by moshalasi jimoh (OJU INA JUNCTION).i left ijora 20 yrs ago.
I attended sari iganmu sec sch.in those days we do pass through obale when we were going to school.the road was not bad like that then.
Yeah you are right bro, obale was not very bad then. Flooding actually spoilt the road..... Wow good to hear that you are brought up in ijora. I live at church street very close to your street.
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by R0LL0N(m): 4:41am On Aug 26, 2018
Revolva:

i did not call akwa ibom a slum its a village compared to Lagos streets

ijora is a slum
You are still repeating it. For your information we have the Best modern market project that is presently ongoing construction. Don't be surprise very soon obale road will be attended to once the building project get completed
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by demospain(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2018
R0LL0N:

Yeah you are right bro, obale was not very bad then. Flooding actually spoilt the road..... Wow good to hear that you are brought up in ijora. I live at church street very close to your street.
What a nice memory .i know church str very well that was my route to my primary sch (Ajeromi) then at white sand.i dont know if d sch still exist uptill now.Another name for church str is OKE BADIA.we use to cross through pako to my sch.d next str after church str is baale str i think that link GHANA VILLAGE to Railway.
Did kayode obadia still in that ur area?he attempted severally to contest for d Chairman Apapa LG then buh no way.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by R0LL0N(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
demospain:
What a nice memory .i know church str very well that was my route to my primary sch (Ajeromi) then at white sand.i dont know if d sch still exist uptill now.Another name for church str is OKE BADIA.we use to cross through pako to my sch.d next str after church str is baale str i think that link GHANA VILLAGE to Railway.
Did kayode obadia still in that ur area?he attempted severally to contest for d Chairman Apapa LG then buh no way.
You've said it all bro. But kayode Obadiah has died. He died very early of this year....may his soul rest in peace
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by demospain(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
R0LL0N:

You've said it all bro. But kayode Obadiah has died. He died very early of this year....may his soul rest in peace
Really?May his soul rest in peace.i left the area 20 yrs ago buh my relatives still live there.as you know we kwarans in Lagos our parents then settled down at ijora badia.hardly b4 u can see any kwarans in Lagos that doesnt live or have relatives directly or indirectly at ijora badia,amukoko,safejo,upto Alaba,sari iganmu,orile nd ajegunle.
My late father was the imam of ijora 7up taxi park before he died in 2004.
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by Revolva(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
R0LL0N:

You are still repeating it. For your information we have the Best modern market project that is presently ongoing construction. Don't be surprise very soon obale road will be attended to once the building project get completed

i know bro akwa ibom de try but no where reach Lagos city pls....those places r boring

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) / Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal / Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.