Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos (22872 Views)

3,500 Years Ago, Stone Pillar Was Abandoned During Construction In Egypt(Pics) / Apapa-wharf Road That Dangote Reconstructed; See What Trailers Are Turning It To / The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by R0LL0N(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
demospain:

Really?May his soul rest in peace.i left the area 20 yrs ago buh my relatives still live there.as you know we kwarans in Lagos our parents then settled down at ijora badia.hardly b4 u can see any kwarans in Lagos that doesnt live or have relatives directly or indirectly at ijora badia,amukoko,safejo,upto Alaba,sari iganmu,orile nd ajegunle.
My late father was the imam of ijora 7up taxi park before he died in 2004.

Eeyah sorry for your loss bro......wow 20 years is a long time bro, hope you still show up once in a while?.......yes sure every tribe that settled in ijora must surely have one relatives that still reside there..... Where are u residing now?
Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by demospain(m): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
R0LL0N:

Eeyah sorry for your loss bro......wow 20 years is a long time bro, hope you still show up once in a while?.......yes sure every tribe that settled in ijora must surely have one relatives that still reside there..... Where are u residing now?
For years have not visit there.though am outside Lagos but anytime am in Lagos my relatives do come to visit me.
My senior bro is among the present Apapa Iganmu LCDA SUPERVISOR

1 Like

Re: The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos by R0LL0N(m): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2018
demospain:

For years have not visit there.though am outside Lagos but anytime am in Lagos my relatives do come to visit me.
My senior bro is among the present Apapa Iganmu LCDA SUPERVISOR
Wow..... What his name?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Dives Into A Building Window After Ghastly Accident In Lagos. Photos/video / Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) / Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.