Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

True Story On How Davido Met The Love Of His Life, Chioma Avril Rowland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / True Story On How Davido Met The Love Of His Life, Chioma Avril Rowland (710 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Story On How Davido Met The Love Of His Life, Chioma Avril Rowland by NicsonAfrica: 2:34am On Aug 22, 2018
This past weekend, I was privileged to be at a Babcock wedding and by that, I mean a marriage between two people who went through the non-earring and non-trouser wearing school.

As expected, the hall was bursting at the seams with an assortment of ex and returning Babcock students: The normal ones who came to cheer the couple on, the ones who came for Asoebi fashion parade, the ones that came to hawk cleavage, a plethora of hot fuckboy-looking men. e.t.c, e.t.c.

At the table that I was seated, the side talks were mostly about other Babcock students who had tied the knot and those who were likely to. Somehow, Davido and Chioma entered the matter, leaving me privy to how Chioma supposedly stumbled upon her “Assurance”.

Source Nicsonafrica.com

Soooooooo, Davido used to “hang” with one of Chioma’s friends and on one of the days that said friend went to see Davido, she took Chioma along. I’m not quite sure how the story went at this point; but what I garnered was that Chioma made some food and personally served Davido, causing him to notice her. Chioma’s cooking skills shone through and it shot an arrow into Obo’s heart that would make him announce her as the one to the whole world.

I think the girl mentioned that Chioma and her friend no longer speak to each other and while I took her story with a pinch of salt (though she claimed to be a friend of a friend of Chioma’s now ex-friend�) but the food part kind of made it add up.
The story somehow veered into Chioma’s monumental birthday and while they argued in low tones about whether the Porsche was a stunt or not, there were two thoughts in my head.
1. I better catch that bouquet and stumble upon my own assurance in the nearest future.
2. When will that small chops reach our table?

Source: Nicsonafrica.com

1 Like

Re: True Story On How Davido Met The Love Of His Life, Chioma Avril Rowland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:49am On Aug 22, 2018
Good for them

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Accused Of Photo-shopping Her Bum In New Photos / Lady Narrates How She Was Raped By Group Of Cultists In Her First Year In Uni / Curvy Model Symba, Twerks All Most Naked As She Draws A Crowd (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.