Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) (40359 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2018
I don't need any second hand toto
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Hold on, since when did she start dating again? Who's small god? Where she keep jamil? Why is she rubbing her boobs on the shiny head? What the f*ck is going on? Why is the man looking like he's trying to communicate with us through morse code? grin
are these rhetorical questions?
Whose gonna answer you?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
I don't need any second hand toto

As the court pleases, My Lord.

All second-hand toto is hereby BANNED from disturbing Onyisi EzeigboChuks, with immediate effect.

Who no know go know.
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by ayaside(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2018
orbitalgis:

The lion does not lose sleep over the opinion of a sheep.You are the one fanning yourself my friend.She is doing great.Keep your respect.
Couldn't have said it better.
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2018
This looks like promo for an upcoming collabo. She needs better management though, these frequent insinuations of sex affairs with collaborating artists will forever tarnish her reputation. Sex sells they say, but she's also a mother!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by arisekola77: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=iGist post=70494651]GISTMORE.COM

Who notice human skull � in the mirror [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=arisekola77 post=70500892][/quote]

It takes a skull-miner, to spot another fellow practitioner.
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Mizk(f): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
are these rhetorical questions?
Whose gonna answer you?
Anybody please
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by shegie(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2018
this lady love Bleep everywhere

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Anybody please
mind your business and focus on achieving success.
Stop following celebrities around.
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2018
nero2face:
From Main-Chick to a a Side-Chick, it's ur life, do whatever u wish with it, as for me I've lost total respect for u, and I regret being ur fan even a day...
y e de pain you na
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Lugar14(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2018
Who is small God again, I whizkid had her under control.
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2018
Little wonder , she is called SAVAGE
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2018
armyjassy101:
This kind girl no fit c husband house sidown
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by mercurie(f): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
where's the gift nah
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Christeety: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
nero2face:
From Main-Chick to a a Side-Chick, it's ur life, do whatever u wish with it, as for me I've lost total respect for u, and I regret being ur fan even a day...

Stop believing everything you see on the gram.

Some ate just staged to cause traffic. Tiwa isnt dating wiki it's funny how you all can't see through their stunt.

Celebs need the scandal to stay relevant at times
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by seangy4konji: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
One life. Enjoy it tiwa..

Hypocrites including me plenty africana ur Toto ooo.

Person weh no get 2 k for account deh always get opinion online.
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
nero2face:
But Do you Know She doesn't give a Bleep! I bet you didn't.
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Christeety:

Stop believing everything you see on the gram.

Some ate just staged to cause traffic. Tiwa isnt dating wiki it's funny how you all can't see through their stunt.

Celebs need the scandal to stay relevant at times
grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by destined4favour: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
na dem dey rush us.
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by KinnyJay(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] why is her boo sitting as if his shy....................................
[color=#000000][/color] they look good together[i][/i] cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies / SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.