Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) (32447 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by GistersNG: 6:10am On Aug 22, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious Chikwendu shares adorable photos of her Son and New Born triplets.

Source - http://gistmore.com/femi-fani-kayodes-wife-steps-son-new-born-triplets-photos

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by GistersNG: 6:11am On Aug 22, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11am On Aug 22, 2018
Wow cheesy.
This is so CUTE, BEAUTIFUL and LOVELY.
Beautiful children EVERYWHERE.
We can't stop loving ALL kids,

WE SEE GOD IN THE FACE OF LITTLE CHILDREN.

God bless and protect the Fani-Kayode's kids and their mom......and all kids out there also.
Peace out! wink

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by GistersNG: 6:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by mercenary: 6:12am On Aug 22, 2018
This is soo beautiful

20 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 6:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Cute babies with a bad-mouthed father...

12 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by mercenary: 6:13am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70495072:
Wow
Ambulance

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by fukushaki(m): 6:14am On Aug 22, 2018
Laklalibonde. There is Zombie above me, tah grin

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15am On Aug 22, 2018
Nogodye:
Cute babies with a bad-mouthed father...
Lol cheesy, no be everything mouth go talk my brother.
For the sake of these little cute Angels , and for Sallah's sake too, let's leave their loud-mouthed dad alone for today!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70495112:

Lol cheesy, no be everything mouth go talk my brother.
For the sake of these little cute Angels , and for Sallah's sake too, let's leave their loud-mouthed dad alone for today!
For the sake of sallah as you said i surrender...lol

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:21am On Aug 22, 2018
Lovely family

Plenty company for the son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by oblaak(m): 6:23am On Aug 22, 2018
Why are Igbo women and kids always beautiful? They always look like black Americans. So cute. Nice one ffk.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28am On Aug 22, 2018
Nogodye:
For the sake of sallah as you said i surrender...lol
Lol cheesy, That is the spirit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by gaby(m): 6:29am On Aug 22, 2018
GistersNG:
GISTMORE.COM

Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious Chikwendu shares adorable photos of her Son and New Born triplets.

Source - http://gistmore.com/femi-fani-kayodes-wife-steps-son-new-born-triplets-photos

Lalasticlala

Beautifully gorgeous. What should we call this convertible baby "roller" now?

I'd say this is the original "tricycle" ooo.

Baba God if you give multiple abeg arrange wetin to take cater for them ooo, or else na Aso Rock gate we all go go tanda put dey wait ooo.

Check out my siggy for the waka waka mans story. The man wey use leg go obodo oyibo come back.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 6:29am On Aug 22, 2018
Poor man no suppose marry this gal at all....cos once u enter she go dey born in multiples
I have a friend him first set na twins..
Dem do again
Next set na twins
Guy don't lock shop if not she go give am another set
Imagine poor man marry am
Him for son run leave am for general hospital
Na govt or NGO for come bail the pikin

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Doerstech(m): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2018
Beautiful.....
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:51am On Aug 22, 2018
Nice one
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by mightyhazell: 6:53am On Aug 22, 2018
this one no limousine cart
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by benben1000: 6:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Igbo women and beautiful babies are like 5 and 6

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 22, 2018
What does Fani Kayode do for a living to feed this large family and over 5 maids? He must have stolen over 5 billion as Aviation minister.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 22, 2018
This girl is she mixed?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Olalan(m): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2018
Beautiful..........
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by tossie101(f): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2018
undecided
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2018
This man keeps spreading his tentacles everywhere.

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Ivanmykel(f): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2018
Lovely
God bless me with triplets this time make I born hang boot sharp sharp.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Ivanmykel(f): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2018
Double.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2018
Wow!.... simply beautiful
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2018
Adorable kiss kiss
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by eloyce(f): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2018
The beautiful ones are being born...so cute...lawd my ovaries!

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Adeagbo77: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2018
Very cute and lovely children. I pray don't won't be as dumb and clueless like their father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened / My Encounter With Robbers At Mile2 / President Tinubu's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.