Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) (32450 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70495112:

Lol cheesy, no be everything mouth go talk my brother.
For the sake of these little cute Angels , and for Sallah's sake too, let's leave their loud-mouthed dad alone for today!
See two empty head when think say dem dea do ffk anything .
Continue to dea waste you data online dea insult those when you no fit clean chair for self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Amanda333(f): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2018
Cute kids, Am jealous oooo��� God plss bless me with just two boys Amen
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Akorkor(f): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2018
justice12000:
What does Fani Kayode do for a living to feed this large family and over 5 maids? He must have stolen over 5 billion as Aviation minister.

FFK is a thief. We just celebrate nonsense in this country. Always running his mouth like tap.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by zicoraads: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2018
These kids are beautiful! kiss
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by dust144(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by zicoraads: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2018
justice12000:
What does Fani Kayode do for a living to feed this large family and over 5 maids? He must have stolen over 5 billion as Aviation minister.
Ministers are not that poor nau.

I'm not saying he isn't corrupt, but even as a Minister, he can definitely afford everything you just asked with his salary, without touching public funds.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by shegie(m): 9:54am On Aug 22, 2018
lovely
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by femmy2010(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2018
Nogodye:
Cute babies with a bad-mouthed father...

Hehehehehehehe
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Josh1501626(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2018
nice family
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by goaldynboy: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2018
justice12000:

1. He is a UK trained lawyer. A lawyer can never go hungry no matter the economy!

2. His father was a renowned lawyer and politician and would have left a lot of inheritance both real estates and soft estates like shares!

3. He might himself be a good investor!

4. He has numerous Governor friends who can give him numerous contracts!

5. If PDP wins the Presidential election, he can still land juicy political posts!

6. Etc.

So run along with your tails behind! Fani-Kayode can never be as poor as you are!!

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2018
Lovely
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by babalonimi: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2018
Some people r over blessed. God over bless m too.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2018
justice12000:

Oga keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2018
I'm not surprised because their dad is indeed a cute man!!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70495072:
Wow cheesy.
This is so CUTE, BEAUTIFUL and LOVELY.
Beautiful children EVERYWHERE.
We can't stop loving ALL kids,

WE SEE GOD IN THE FACE OF LITTLE CHILDREN.

God bless and protect the Fani-Kayode's kids and their mom......and all kids out there also.
Peace out! wink
Dad won nko? embarassed
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Cindy95(f): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2018
I'm always happy when I see inter ethnic marriage...
I've come to notice that it's only in social media that all this tribalistic fanatics rant and bark like a toothless bull dog but in the real sense, Various people from different tribe and ethnicity keeps loving up, getting Married and having a beautiful and happy home...
I hope we all learn this and note that we are all stuck uo in this great nation and together we can achieve our goals irrespective of our tribe...
say no to hatred...
shun tribalism...
let love lead...
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Emmyemmy1: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2018
this Fani kayodes Son, Aragun.. seem to me as a guy who will one day sell him papa assets... just thinking.. he looks smart
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2018
Adeagbo77:
Very cute and lovely children. I pray don't won't be as dumb and clueless like their father
how is the man dumb and clueless oga?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by mercurie(f): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2018
God with His wonder working power
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Xander85: 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
The first son looks more and more like his Dad as he grows! smiley
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
This right here is what money does to you.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
This woman's inferiority complex is skin-deep for her to not only bleach herself but her kid who's not up to 18 too. If they catch cancer now they'll claim it's from the village.
Catching FFK is the best thing to ever happen in her life. Only God knows how much she's seen and how much more she'll enjoy from their unfounded marriage.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Awalla: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
meobizy:
This woman's inferiority complex is skin-deep for her to not only bleach herself but her kid who's not up to 18 too. If they catch cancer now they'll claim it's from the village.
Catching FFK is the best thing to ever happen in her life. Only God knows how much she's seen and how much more she'll enjoy from their unfounded marriage.

You are Pained and Jealous , sounds ugly too

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Awalla:

You are Pained and Jealous , sounds ugly too
This forum is an utter failure if it teaches no one how to mention other posts reasonably.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Awalla: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
meobizy:

This forum is an utter failure if it teaches no one how to mention other posts reasonably.

Some cold water can be of help Bro
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
Awalla:

Some cold water can be of help Bro
If I start with you na you go beg me to stop. Last last both of us go chop ban.
Carry your self deluded victory and go. I no get multiple accounts here.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
meobizy:

If I start with you na you go beg me to stop. Last last both of us go chop ban.
Carry your self deluded victory and go. I no get multiple accounts here.
Y'all acting like kids
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lovely
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by acenazt: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Advice to the kids. Please be better than your father, that man is has a tap for a mouth.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by benben1000: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2018
meobizy:
[s]This woman's inferiority complex is skin-deep for her to not only bleach herself but her kid who's not up to 18 too. If they catch cancer now they'll claim it's from the village.
Catching FFK is the best thing to ever happen in her life. Only God knows how much she's seen and how much more she'll enjoy from their unfounded marriage.[/s]

Afonja....one of the most wicked, demonic, envious and evil people on this earth.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
benben1000:

Afonja....one of the most wicked, demonic, envious and evil people on this earth.
So we’ll disregard the truth because one feels like trolling. Ok, I see the logic there. It’s a world class Nobel prize winning mindset.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) / Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna / Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.