Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

How Can I Get A Birth Certificate Please - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get A Birth Certificate Please (4421 Views)

Pls I Need Answers.i Alter My Birth Certificate / How Can I Get A New Birth Certificate / Requirements For Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The NPC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate Please by bazzyblings: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Madisonsqua:
Finally got it done... cost just 2k paid to NPC bank account and another 2k to fast track which is a shameful attitude.

Where did you do it ? Lagos or Abuja ,, did you go through their site ?
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate Please by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:38am On Sep 03, 2018
Madisonsqua:
Finally got it done... cost just 2k paid to NPC bank account and another 2k to fast track which is a shameful attitude.

congratulations
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate Please by Madisonsqua(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
bazzyblings:

Where did you do it ? Lagos or Abuja ,, did you go through their site ?
Ilorin..... someone did it on my behalf.... d 2k was paid through Remita to NPC account. And other forms and passport were filled and submitted together with a declaration of age from the High court...... I guess u can do it at any state capital.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate Please by tabithababy(f): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
sad
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate Please by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Madisonsqua:
Ilorin..... someone did it on my behalf.... d 2k was paid through Remita to NPC account. And other forms and passport were filled and submitted together with a declaration of age from the High court...... I guess u can do it at any state capital.

Hello, sir.

Please, I need your assistance with regards to this NPC birth certificate. I'm currently in Ilorin and I'd love to get one for my brother who isn't around.

Please sir, can I have the contact of the person who assisted you, or can you kindly direct me on what to get (documents), where to go, and how to go about it.

Also, did you get a real Birth Certificate or an attestation from the NPC?

Thanks in advance, I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate Please by hammed71(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
go to national population commission in Ilorin or the one in surulere Lagos, they will collect between #5,500 to 8,000naira, your brother need an affidavit for declaration of age from the high court, 2passport photo and his travel passport
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate Please by Teewhyso: 6:03am On Sep 29, 2019
pls I have the certificate for registration of birth from a LGA. Do I still need to pay for birth certificate at NPC?

is there need for an affidavit?
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate Please by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2019
Teewhyso:
pls I have the certificate for registration of birth from a LGA. Do I still need to pay for birth certificate at NPC?

is there need for an affidavit?

If you want the NPC's, then there a need for a Declaration of age. I visited NPC's Ilorin office last week, below is the list of required documents/fees to obtain an Attestation of Birth.

Apart from the ₦2,000 one's going to pay the TSA account, they said I'll pay another ₦1,000 if I'm getting it for myself, ₦2,000 if I'm getting it on behalf of another person.

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate Please by Teewhyso: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate Please by Rheminix(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
Pls i mistakenly payed tru remitta buh i used my card to pay instead of going to bank now dey said they arr going to help me process the attestation of birth buh i will nt be able to collect it without Tella ..i went to my bank dey gave me a kind of receipt that doesn't look like d tella i saw in d NPC buh it was stamped pls is it going to be accepted pls do i need info sir...
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate Please by Ifie2000: 1:26am On Apr 29, 2020
Madisonsqua:

Please I tried to send an email via nairaland but it won’t go. Please can you give me the contact of who helped you? My email is okamie584@gmail.com. I will greatly appreciate it.
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate Please by Madisonsqua(m): 1:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Ifie2000:

Please I tried to send an email via nairaland but it won’t go. Please can you give me the contact of who helped you? My email is okamie584@gmail.com. I will greatly appreciate it.
what state are u? I'm not sure he's around anymore....he's just a friend
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate Please by hammed71(m): 2:28am On Apr 29, 2020
guys what does NPC long form birth certificate means
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate Please by Homeyfav: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
'[.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips: To Booking Cheap Flights Amidst Rising Airfares / If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! / Canada Visiting Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.