Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. (16466 Views)

Good Morning. Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Facebook LIVE Chat Tomorrow. / On Thursday, Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede in the LIVE chat addressed the recent delays / Last Week, We Held A Facebook LIVE Chat With Afolabi Imoukhuede.things We Learnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by justlikedat: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2018
nijaboi:

You keep emphasising that there is no vacancy for us and that the federal government can not absorb us but Federal Government parastatals and agencies such as immigration, custom, police, fire brigade, air force, NNPC, CBN, NCC etc keep recruiting on quota and privilege bases. Are those ministries only reserved for well-to-do-people? Why can’t the Npower beneficiaries who have been trained and equipped with skills be considered for job openings in those ministries?

https://wwwconcernednpowervolunteers./2018/08/11/letter-to-mr-afolabi-imoukhuede/

The above is just the truth of the matter the youth of this great country has to know. Npower is meant for the masses while those parastatals is meant for the riches, politicians, influentials children and families.
All na just politics to fool us that at least they have created jobs for us. Jobs that their own children and girlfriend and concubines children cannot do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by ymaruf01: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2018
wow see interlectual n powrr i pray ds get to mr president nd vice ds is a vry good job bravo to d writer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by Speeddial(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2018
amadiwati:
Your open letter is very okay and at some point I think you deviated and I hope they respond to it.
I am not a participant of the Npower Scheme, though I have folks who are and I am aware that there were terms of contract upon given you the empowerment letter. I'm sure most people didn't read it to know the content.
To the best of my knowledge, it is a 2 year contract. It didn't state anywhere that you'll be absorb into the system and as such you don't paint the government bad in this sense.
If they wish to absorb you then, it should be upon their discretionary powers and not your right.
Please, you guys should go back and the read the terms of contract.
If FG finally get to hear your prayers don't you think this 2017 batch will also cry for theirs? I think they are also considering that too. 1M employment in the civil service. That's crazy. The system will collapse.

For those bringing politics into this. I think they are ungrateful. Irrespective of the low score from this government they have told Nigerians how much money the country has and the past adminstration have played around with. Of course they would have not done the empowerment and jupiter won't fall. Be grateful for once.

Did you read the terms and conditions before saying all these, why don't you atleast suggest something good for this npower beneficiaries to go for, what do you suggest, go into armed robbery and yahoo yahoo ? my friend you are a Nigeria, please think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by Iruosonobrugwhe: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2018
It is okay to wish. It is okay for the handlers to remind you of the terms and conditions. So if your batch is made permanent, what happens to the new set that have been accepted to have a bite of the pie?
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by daniel5711: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2018
Most of the N-Teach don't go to work, they refused to save for the rainy day, some used the money to chased girls or drink alcohol. Please, give others the chance, because we have many graduates that are jobless and willing to work.
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by vhykeeytor(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2018
nlanded:
This is not right, it was clearly spelt in the terms that this is a 2 years thing isn't? You only sound fraudulent making noise about permanency when you signed up for a two year thing.

Ask yourselves these questions:

1- Did the government budget and plan for you guys after the 2 years? No! So what are you guys making noise for? So where would you guys be paid from when there was no budget funding for you guys? Do you guys even know what a budget is for?

2- Having enjoyed this for 2 years, do you feel the next batch of 300,000 youths don't deserve it as well?

3- Can the federal ministries you mentioned above absorb 200,000 people added to their pay roll? What has even been the number of new intakes into all the federal ministries in the last 10 years that you want the government to wake up one morning and absorb 200,000 more people.

4- If the federal government absorbs 200,000 of you folks, dont you think the next batch of 300,000 have a right as well to be absorbed? Now that would be half a MILLION new intakes to be catered for by the government, is that feasible?

Why do you people think this way please?

This is not only being ignorant but freaking greedy!

Who takes the place of the over 100,000 ghost workers, the minister of finance claimed to have discovered, and do you think our schools have enough teachers per student ratio? I think the government should permanent some volunteers and give others grants to start up, instead of flushing everyone out

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by giztzone(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2018
You might find this helpful
Apply and share.
Please note that APPLICATION is FREE
1. Mechanic - Ongoing Recruitment at AA Rescue - August, 2018
http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/ongoing-recruitm
ent-at-aa-rescue-august-2018/
2. Ongoing Recruitment at AA Rescue for Truck Assistant (Motor Boy)
http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/ongoing-recruitm
ent-at-aa-rescue-for-truck-assistant-motor-boy/
3. AA Rescue Recruiting for Workshop Manager
http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/aa-rescue-recrui
ting-for-workshop-manager/
4. AA Rescue Recruitment for Truck Driver is ongoing
http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/aa-rescue-recrui
tment-for-truck-driver/
5. Nigeria Fellowship Cycle 38 At Andela
http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/nigeria-fellowsh
ip-cycle-38-at-andela-19th-august-2018/
6. Assistant Manager, Corporate Finance & Treasury Management
http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/mainone-jobs-ass
istant-manager-corporate-finance-treasury-man
agement/
7. Cloud Product Manager at MAinOne
http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/mainone-jobs-clo
ud-product-manager/
8. Cloud Network and Security Engineer
http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/nigeria-mainone-
jobs-cloud-network-and-security-engineer/
9. Dangote Group recruitment for Community Liaison Officers
http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/dangote-group-re
cruitment-for-community-liaison-officers/
10. Logistics Assistant
http://www.jobnoticer.com/job/food-and-agricul
ture-organization-of-the-united-nations/
Good Luck
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by Gtech247cafe: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2018
We help job seekers build attractive CV and Cover Letter that will land them their dream jobs. We can help you apply for latest vacancy and handle any online registrations. Please contact 07012688202 for more online services eg exams scratch card and on-line payment of electronic services.
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by spyg1(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2018
yeyerolling:
Greed no good. Abeg go find work. What can 30k do in ur life dat u want permanency
With this kind of understanding, how did you make it in WAEC?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by guru90: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2018
jaggabban:
Nice piece, hope it gets to him.
Oh before I forget, our dear President Buhari, keep doing the good work.
Buhari till 2023.

MY OWN HATE SPEECH IS " BUHARI TILL 2023 "
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by Meritocracy: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2018
I can see why Buhari mentioned lazy youth, some of those crying unemployment didn't know how to write application letters for a job but keep on saying no job, can op please tell me how many application letter he has submitted since his inception as N.power beneficiary I know they even help him to apply for it. Two years was clearly written on the letter and you accepted so why are you ranting? You jealous agro scheme I believe you open your eye before choosing N.teach and you couldn't use your 30k monthly to invest in agriculture. You're simply a lazy youth.
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by zsamorano(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
So, you're telling me as an nteach and nhealth volunteers what u can only do is to teach and work as health workers Abi...so nothing like entrepreneurship skills....Oga o, but when next u wants to do a write up like dis just think and av a rethink very very well, because some of these your write up maybe perceive as been ingrate and one sided, thus leading to conflicts of interest
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by ahmedoo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
nijaboi:

Dear Sir,

We write this letter in response to your reactions to our stance on permanency.

Let us begin by appreciating you for recognising the impacts of our work through the scheme, and for gratifying our gestures of gratitude so far. We are pleased to learn that our efforts have not gone unnoticed.

We can’t help it, but we are obliged to respond to some issues you raised.

For a start, we wish to clarify that our advocacy for better employment status is not and will never be directed to you, Mr Afolabi, as a person. We are aware of the fact that the jurisdiction of your office can not secure us such opportunities, but, like other stakeholders in the scheme, your office is merely referenced only for administrative protocols.

As the SSA to the President on jobs creation and the grand handler of Npower Initiative Scheme, it is only a procedural necessity for us to make reference to your office.

For any avoidance of doubt, you should have noted that your office is not the only office being referenced in all our communiqués, only for the few instances where we directly reacted to some of your live Facebook chats.

Sir, for clarity, you are not the target of our advocacy, and you and your team would do us a great service if you could desist from talking on issues that are far above your power to handle.

We are aware like every right thinking nigerian that Npower can not give us permanency, neither can Mr Afolabi, but the authority that also employed you all.

As far as we are concerned, Sir, you can not define our fate, but the Presidency, and most especially President Muhammadu Buhari and his Vice, Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

Moreso, we would like to make use of this medium to clarify some issues pertaining to our advocacy.

As enlightened and law abiding Nigerian youths, we are not disputing the two years life spam of the scheme as well spelt in its terms and conditions, neither are we trying to be ungrateful to the initiators of this laudable scheme. We are ever appreciative, and we have severally shown our gratitude through various means.

Our cries for permanency is a peaceful and legal move which is being misrepresented and vehemently opposed by some forces within the corridors of power. Hence, the need for us to clarify issues.

This regime has promised empowerment and employment to Nigerian youths, which according to some quarters are being fulfilled through the Npower Initiative Scheme. They also claim the scheme has equipped us with the required employability skills susceptible of securing us our desired jobs. They equally boast of the achievements of some very few percentage of some N-agro crops among us who have been able to venture into some agricultural life changing projects.

But in real fact, they are pretending to ignore that the opportunities available to the N-agro volunteers among us can not be commensurate to those of us in N-teach and N-health.

We are not trying to be segregationist but the N-teach volunteers, who constitute the largest percentage (75%) of the whole scheme, are required to report to their assigned Places of Primary Assignment all working days of the week. And the same thing is applicable to our colleagues in the health sector.

We are not undermining the work of our colleagues in the Agro sector, but the conditions of their own field afford them with an avalanche of opportunities to learn, work and invest because their field is designed in a way to accommodate that. But the truth is that majority of those in N-Teach crop are not learning any new employability skill: it has been their field before the advent of the scheme.

Even if we assume that the scheme has impacted us with some teaching and medical skills, what do we do with those skills after the scheme? Do we go by establishing schools or hospitals with the tokens paid to us?

You keep emphasising that there is no vacancy for us and that the federal government can not absorb us but Federal Government parastatals and agencies such as immigration, custom, police, fire brigade, air force, NNPC, CBN, NCC etc keep recruiting on quota and privilege bases. Are those ministries only reserved for well-to-do-people? Why can’t the Npower beneficiaries who have been trained and equipped with skills be considered for job openings in those ministries?

Our advocacy for jobs is birthed from the long endured pains and yearnings of the common and frustrated Nigerian youths.

Permanency is what we want, any other discussion is distraction…

https://wwwconcernednpowervolunteers./2018/08/11/letter-to-mr-afolabi-imoukhuede/
I like the motive of this letter,but i want all npower beneficiaries to understand that it will not be fair if the government should employ some of the beneficiaries leaving out some, i think what you should be pushing for is how the government will settle all beneficiaries with a tangible amount of take off grant to enable you all to start up something. Lets say the government can decide to pay all beneficiaries a million naira after tge program alot of beneficiary will start something small.
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by Fundango: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Gkemz:
N teach that constitutes the greater percentage of the scheme is being shortchanged. Through this two years training, N agro has been able to grab from the life changing training that can help them get established and self-reliant, having been equipped unlike their counterparts in Nteach and Nhealth.
I tell you we most N-Agro have really benefit from the programe right from the beginning grin

#Proudly Poultry Farmer in Da HOUSE grin
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by Gerrard59(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
FroshD:
Well nice write up basically the guy is just being realistic because after the two years what next??
I know some will say you should have saved something after you are done with the scheme... but on a serious note how much can one actually save? how can the Nigerian graduates live up with this 30k monthly salary in this economy of ours

The truth is We are a wealthy nation let's not deceive ourselves.... The Money budgeted for this scheme is what one person will loot and keep for his/her personal greedy forbidden self.

The government have the authority to make this monthly stipend a reasonable amount. but will they No??
Every Year thousands are graduating from our higher institution to pile up with the unemployed youth.

All in the name to feed yourself Nigerian graduates are been made to have no other choice but to settle for such miniature job just to keep body and soul together....
Back in those days being a graduate was the best thing you can tell yourself because automatically the future is already bright for you,, different jobs, offers come to you but today the reverse is the case,

Today all we see is that People are taking advantage and now making a living from the unemployed graduates.

Seeing a guy begging for permanency in such a scheme just make me to really know that this great Nation have really lost it.

May God help us.

That's a lie. Nigeria is a poor country. The earlier folks know this, the better. Your other points are good.

2 Likes

Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by DeBiafran: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
Pls can how can I reach this ur guy? I am interested in farming too but dont know how to go about it?

Dreamkiller:
stop crying man, i know of a guy who has 12 plots of farmland (15k/yr), he paid villagers to clear,weed cut down trees & plant it 3k per plot he made enof cash last year he learnt graphic design throughout the 2 years period. what were u doing all this while maan. another guy started piggery, this guy has never touchd the pigs b4 its d villagers that do everything he even dug borehole in his farm with help frm bet9ja (stakinpowa) its in a riverine area so borehole is cheap. guys dey hammer u dey dey cry permanency. Lol wait until 2017 finish the same way they waited 4 u.
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by FroshD: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Gerrard59:

That's a lie. Nigeria is a poor country. The earlier folks know this, the better. Your other points are good.

well that's what the government made and turned the economy to...
when I actually stated "we are a wealthy nation".... I am actually saying we are blessed with what other nations wish they have or rather can get we are blessed with great resources that brings income to us daily, but how do we manage these resources that's the question??
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by prettysassygirl(f): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
ednut1:
which country got developed by prayers None china uae singapore malaysia and other recently industralised countries no do am by prayer tongue
At least,its a start,why all of una dey tackle me na
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by AmiableG: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
nijaboi:

The Plateau government has offered permanent appointments to 4,850 ad hoc teachers engaged in 2016, Prof Mathew Sule, Executive Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), has confirmed.
Sule told the News Agency of Nigeria on Wednesday in Jos that their appointments would take effect from September 1.
“The conversion of their appointments to permanent status is part of Gov. Simon Lalong’s efforts to improve the standard of education and make teachers more productive,” Sule explained.
He advised the teachers to reciprocate the kind gesture through effective service delivery, urging them to see their appointment as a reward for their commitment to duty in the last two years.
(NAN)
Source: Punch Newspaper

https://punchng.com/plateau-offers-permanent-appointments-to-4850-ad-hoc-teachers/

What a great new!!!!
Let other States government do the same,
It will help reduce the rate of unemployment.
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by thedondada(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
serverconnect:
To get job in Nigeria is not easy. See as my guy they beg for Npower permenant job

This is exactly what I was thinking.

The guy needs the job
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by thedondada(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
royal200:
You guys never understand this administration.. .its better u support the permanency of those on ground and for you that you never enter the program and because of that you are against their permanency, don't think the Npower will ever continue again after the current second batch(it's only gimmicks to win second tenure) .......Dont be selfish not to support their struggle

Lol.if I am waiting for second batch that might disappear after am done I should fight for you in first batch to be permanent. What happens to me?

You've had your chance now let me have mine.

That's how I see it.
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by royal200: 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
thedondada:

Lol.if I am waiting for second batch that might disappear after am done I should fight for you in first batch to be permanent. What happens to me?

You've had your chance now let me have mine.

That's how I see it.

Don't confuse yourself second batch already started their program and even if the Govt permanent first batch it won't stop the new batch payment since they already started, but I will always tell u after the current new batch no more Npower beneficiary again.. So try to support the existing people permanency bcoz no more new Npower( if u don't belief me, let watch and see)
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by vjohnson: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Good one my brother, you tried
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by amadiwati(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Speeddial:

Did you read the terms and conditions before saying all these, why don't you atleast suggest something good for this npower beneficiaries to go for, what do you suggest, go into armed robbery and yahoo yahoo ? my friend you are a Nigeria, please think.

I have two questions for you
If Npower had not showed up would the Npower beneficiaries resulted to robbery and other vices?
2. Did the terms of contract say they will absorb npower beneficiaries?

It is called empowerment not employment. And as much as I wish these beneficiaries to absorbed they have understand that it will be upon FG discretion and not our rights. That's my point.
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by lookingfly: 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
nijaboi:

Dear Sir,

We write this letter in response to your reactions to our stance on permanency.

Let us begin by appreciating you for recognising the impacts of our work through the scheme, and for gratifying our gestures of gratitude so far. We are pleased to learn that our efforts have not gone unnoticed.

We can’t help it, but we are obliged to respond to some issues you raised.

For a start, we wish to clarify that our advocacy for better employment status is not and will never be directed to you, Mr Afolabi, as a person. We are aware of the fact that the jurisdiction of your office can not secure us such opportunities, but, like other stakeholders in the scheme, your office is merely referenced only for administrative protocols.

As the SSA to the President on jobs creation and the grand handler of Npower Initiative Scheme, it is only a procedural necessity for us to make reference to your office.

For any avoidance of doubt, you should have noted that your office is not the only office being referenced in all our communiqués, only for the few instances where we directly reacted to some of your live Facebook chats.

Sir, for clarity, you are not the target of our advocacy, and you and your team would do us a great service if you could desist from talking on issues that are far above your power to handle.

We are aware like every right thinking nigerian that Npower can not give us permanency, neither can Mr Afolabi, but the authority that also employed you all.

As far as we are concerned, Sir, you can not define our fate, but the Presidency, and most especially President Muhammadu Buhari and his Vice, Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

Moreso, we would like to make use of this medium to clarify some issues pertaining to our advocacy.

As enlightened and law abiding Nigerian youths, we are not disputing the two years life spam of the scheme as well spelt in its terms and conditions, neither are we trying to be ungrateful to the initiators of this laudable scheme. We are ever appreciative, and we have severally shown our gratitude through various means.

Our cries for permanency is a peaceful and legal move which is being misrepresented and vehemently opposed by some forces within the corridors of power. Hence, the need for us to clarify issues.

This regime has promised empowerment and employment to Nigerian youths, which according to some quarters are being fulfilled through the Npower Initiative Scheme. They also claim the scheme has equipped us with the required employability skills susceptible of securing us our desired jobs. They equally boast of the achievements of some very few percentage of some N-agro crops among us who have been able to venture into some agricultural life changing projects.

But in real fact, they are pretending to ignore that the opportunities available to the N-agro volunteers among us can not be commensurate to those of us in N-teach and N-health.

We are not trying to be segregationist but the N-teach volunteers, who constitute the largest percentage (75%) of the whole scheme, are required to report to their assigned Places of Primary Assignment all working days of the week. And the same thing is applicable to our colleagues in the health sector.

We are not undermining the work of our colleagues in the Agro sector, but the conditions of their own field afford them with an avalanche of opportunities to learn, work and invest because their field is designed in a way to accommodate that. But the truth is that majority of those in N-Teach crop are not learning any new employability skill: it has been their field before the advent of the scheme.

Even if we assume that the scheme has impacted us with some teaching and medical skills, what do we do with those skills after the scheme? Do we go by establishing schools or hospitals with the tokens paid to us?

Our advocacy for jobs is birthed from the long endured pains and yearnings of the common and frustrated Nigerian youths.

Permanency is what we want, any other discussion is distraction…

now, these are the true lazy youths being referred to. Two years down the drain and yet you've not gotten something tangible to fall back to after the Npower scheme? How lazy can you be?
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by thedondada(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
royal200:

Don't confuse yourself second batch already started their program and even if the Govt permanent first batch it won't stop the new batch payment since they already started, but I will always tell u after the current new batch no more Npower beneficiary again.. So try to support the existing people permanency bcoz no more new Npower( if u don't belief me, let watch and see)

If both batches would be made permanent then no problem but it's not fair for one batch to get and the other is blown away. What do you think ?
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by Speeddial(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
amadiwati:

I have two questions for you
If Npower had not showed up would the Npower beneficiaries resulted to robbery and other vices?
2. Did the terms of contract say they will absorb npower beneficiaries?

It is called empowerment not employment. And as much as I wish these beneficiaries to absorbed they have understand that it will be upon FG discretion and not our rights. That's my point.

You haven't listened to testimonies of these beneficiaries that is why you have to blab this. You really want them to go back to where they were? my friend this is witchcraft.
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by vhykeeytor(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
nlanded:
This is not right, it was clearly spelt in the terms that this is a 2 years thing isn't? You only sound fraudulent making noise about permanency when you signed up for a two year thing.

Ask yourselves these questions:

1- Did the government budget and plan for you guys after the 2 years? No! So what are you guys making noise for? So where would you guys be paid from when there was no budget funding for you guys? Do you guys even know what a budget is for?

2- Having enjoyed this for 2 years, do you feel the next batch of 300,000 youths don't deserve it as well?

3- Can the federal ministries you mentioned above absorb 200,000 people added to their pay roll? What has even been the number of new intakes into all the federal ministries in the last 10 years that you want the government to wake up one morning and absorb 200,000 more people.

4- If the federal government absorbs 200,000 of you folks, dont you think the next batch of 300,000 have a right as well to be absorbed? Now that would be half a MILLION new intakes to be catered for by the government, is that feasible?

Why do you people think this way please?

This is not only being ignorant but freaking greedy!

And now that election is around the corner, they suddenly realized that they budgeted beyond 2years.
Now you see why you should be in a hurry to support this government because they never seem prepared for anything.
Re: NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. by soman11: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
I need help, please.
I want to ask if npower registration is still going on. someone should help please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Achievers University, Owo Academic Job Recruitment (30 Positions) / Jumia Summer Internship Programme 2016 / A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.