Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,320 members, 7,842,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Please Help Interpret My Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Interpret My Dream (439 Views)

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Help Me To Interpret My Dream; I Do See Myself Fly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Interpret My Dream by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2018
Morning all,

I just finished writing a test on Saturday and I had a dream I scored 118 over 100. Most times when I dream about something it always comes to pass.

Can a good interpreter tell me what this means?
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2018
This actually means you have a very bright future ahead of you.
It means the future is very bright for you.

And for the number 18 you saw in the dream, that you scored above your score..
that means before the end of this year 2018 , a very BIG miracle is coming your way, or someone in your immediate family.

Just PRAY and BELIEVE this.

Congrats in advance.
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70496952:
This actually means you have a very bright future ahead of you.
It means the future is very bright for you.

And for the number 18 you saw in the dream, that you scored above your score..
that means before the end of this year 2018 , a very BIG miracle is coming your way, or someone in your immediate family.

Just PRAY and BELIEVE this.

Congrats in advance.

Amen. Thank you very much
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2018
Justnora:

Amen. Thank you very much
You are so much welcome.
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream by tos4u(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2018
Firstly. scoring above 118 over 100 is most likely you already over ripe to take that test. Also, you can be sure you will surely pass the test. But you need to pray a lot as It seems you only getting things done only when you are already over qualified.

Best wishes.
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2018
tos4u:
Firstly. scoring above 118 over 100 is most likely you already over ripe to take that test. Also, you can be sure you will surely pass the test. But you need to pray a lot as It seems you only getting things done only when you are already over qualified.

Best wishes.

Sorry I do not understand what you mean by over ripe to take the test. Can you explain
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream by tos4u(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2018
Justnora:

Sorry I do not understand what you mean by over ripe to take the test. Can you explain

You could have taken the test earlier
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2018
tos4u:

You could have taken the test earlier

I understand now. Thank you
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream by tos4u(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Justnora:

I understand now. Thank you
Great then Success all thru I wish u.
Re: Please Help Interpret My Dream by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
tos4u:

Great then Success all thru I wish u.

Amen. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Pontus Pilate Ring Found In A Site In Jerusalem / Fr Mbaka Apologies To Peter Obi / Christmas Blessings: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gift Workers #30 Million, S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.