Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Married Pastor Has Impregnated His Church Member - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Pastor Has Impregnated His Church Member (503 Views)

Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married Pastor Has Impregnated His Church Member by Olivbaby(f): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2018
A Toronto based Ghanaian pastor has impregnated his church member. This happened barely two years after a member of his church gifted him a private jet.

The self-proclaimed “prophet” can’t keep his identity secret in the paternity case just because the publicity could damage his reputation and hurt him financially, a judge ruled Tuesday.

Source
http://mazechmedia.com/pastor-impregnates-church-member-2-years-after-private-jet-gift/#

Re: Married Pastor Has Impregnated His Church Member by Olivbaby(f): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2018
So sad

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Female Outfits You Must See / Lawyer Responds To Tweet Saying "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" / I Don't Want To Go Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.